- Lana Lamar was trained by Frank “Rip” Collins, who would later be one of the “Scufflin’ Hillbillies“.
- 1950’s: Lana Lamar was struck by a truck and suffered a broken back.
- ~~~She remained unconscious for a couple of weeks and it was feared she may not live..
- ~~~Lana did recover, but the injury ended her wrestling career. She suffered with back problems the rest of her life.
- Lana Lamar became close friends with June Byers… also friends with: the Great Scott, Haystacks Calhoun and Antonio Rocca..
- October, 12, 1983: Lana Lamar passed away in Dayton, Ohio from Mesothelioma at the age of 54.
- Thanks to Judy Scaggs-Benson, the daughter of Lana Lamar, for providing this information about her mother..