- NWA (San Francisco) Pacific Coast Tag Team titles w/Gino Garibaldi (1951);
- NWA (Mid Atlantic) Southern Tag Team titles w/Chick Garibaldi defeating Jack Witzig and George Becker (1956);
- (Arizona) Western States Tag Team titles w/Enrique Romero defeating Jack O’ Reilly and Otto Lenz (December 18, 1956);
- NWA (Los Angeles) Beat the Champ Television title (April 1, 1957);
- NWA Southwest Tag Team titles w/Sonny Myers defeating Great Bolo and Art Neilson (November 14, 1957);
- NWA Texas Tag Team titles w/Cyclone Anaya defeating Bad Boy Hines and Danny McShain (December 12, 1959);
- Leo Garibaldi was the son of legendary Gino Garibaldi and the nephew of Chick Garibaldi.
- 1947: Leo Garibaldi graduated from the New York Military Academy.
- May 12, 2008: Leo Garibaldi passed away at the age of 78.
Robert Louis Howell wrote: With the passing of Leo Garibaldi one can honestly say the glory days of Atlanta wrestling are part of another era. Many men who contributed are still with us but Leo Garibaldi was a force as a booker and referee that shaped and formed the very best of the Atlanta territory. He did it in Texas, Florida and LA as well. GA owes him a debt “unrepayable” in creativity, taste and knowledge. RIP