- Australian title (1952);
- Leo Jenson left Denmark when he was about 15 years old and worked his way on a boat to Washington..
- Leo Jensen was from Denmark and first went to Australia to wrestle initially in 1938..
- Leo Jensen returned to Australia on a regular basis before marrying a Newcastle girl & settling there around 1941..
- Leo Jensen trained Kangaroo Kennedy and was the owner of a gym in Newcastle, Australia..
- After retiring from wrestling he became a physiotherapist & had a very successful clinic along with his gym..