Lord Humongous (2)
- AWA Southern title (Mike Stark);
- NWA Alabama title (Jeff Van Camp);
- NWA Continental title (Jeff Van Camp);
- NWA Southeastern title (Sid Vicious):
- Continental Tag Team titles w/Shane Douglas (Sid Vicious);
- USWA Texas title (Randy Lewis);
- PWI Southern title (Gary Nations);
- The “Lord Humongous” gimmick was taken from the movie “Mad Max II: The Roadwarrior” released in 1982..
- 1984: Jimmy Hart brought in Lord Humongous (Mike Stark) as a heel opponent for Jerry Lawler, who was dominating Memphis..
- 1984: The next Lord Humongous (Jeff Van Camp) wrestled in Bruiser’s WWA, and later showed up in Ron Fuller’s Alabama territory..
- ~~~Jeff Van Camp ended up in Bill Watts’ Mid-South managed by Oliver Humperdink for his most famous feud with Jake Roberts..
- 1987: Another Lord Humongous (Sid Vicious) showed up back in Memphis with a few slight changes to the image, such as black hair..
- 1990s: Gary Nations, Barry Buchanan, Randy Lewis & Emory Hale would all use the “Lord Humongous” gimmick in the indy circuit..
- June 10, 2006–Southern Championship Wrestling: Lord Humongous (???) defeated Doink the Clown and Will Owens in a 3-WAY…
- Summer 2006: Gary Nations resurfaced in Memphis reprising the old Lord Humongous gimmick working along side Jerry Lawler..
- October 6, 2007–Juggalo Championshit Wrestling: Corporal Robinson defeated Tracy Smothers w/Lord Humongous..
- ~~~Lord Humongous was Sid Vicious in overalls and Jason mask – He unmasked and choke slammed Corporal Robinson!