[Her Dad] [Her Uncle] [Her Aunt] [Her Husband]
[Army of Darkness] [Oddities]
- Florida Women’s Federation title;
- Caribbean Women’s title;
- Women’s Wrestling Tag Team title (2);
- POWW Tag Team titles (2);
- USWA Women’s title defeating Miss Texas (August 2, 1993);
- AWF (American Wrestling Federation) World Women’s title (1996);
- GLCW (Great Lakes Championship Wrestling) Women’s title defeating Traci Brooks (June 9, 2007);
In The Beginning:
- Luna Vachon is the adopted daughter of Paul “Butcher” Vachon, (adopted in 1966), the niece of Maurice “Maddog” Vachon, and the niece of Vivien Vachon..
- Luna Vachon (while in here early teens) would ‘play’ in the ring before WWWF events with her father..
- Luna Vachon’s ‘playing’ often resulted in ‘training’ sessions with various wrestlers who would come out to watch..
- Luna Vachon eventually trained with her Aunt Vivian as well as the Fabulous Moolah..
- Luna Vachon’s early matches were for Moolah’s all-woman’s promotion..
- 1985: Luna Vachon moved onto Florida where she shared residence with Raven and Denny Brown..
- Luna Vachon teamed with Lock (also known as Winona Little Heart) as The Daughters of Darkness..
- ~~~Their black/white clothing ensembles, half-shaved heads and bad/good attitudes sure got attention..
- The Lock-Luna combination were a part of Kevin Sullivan’s crazy band of pseudo-Satanists that also included..
- ~~~Purple Haze (Mark Lewin), Maha Singh (Bob Roop), Kharma (Gene Lewis/Gene Petit) and Fallen Angel (aka Woman)..
- Luna Vachon went to Japan with her dad (Butcher Vachon) as her manager for part of the time..
- Luna Vachon returned to North America and had a run with POWW/AWA including competing at AWA Super Clash III..
World Wrestling Federation:
- 1992: Luna Vachon made her first appearance in the WWF..
- March 1994 – Wrestlemania X: Bam Bam Bigelow & Luna defeated Doink & Dink..
On Tour Again:
- 1994: Luna Vachon joined Tri-States Wrestling..
- 1994: Luna Vachon defeated Steven Richards in a steel cage match in Philadelphia..
- Luna Vachon developed her dreaded CLAWHOLD finisher which she applied on her male opponents crotch!
- Luna Vachon took some time off from wrestling and settled in Florida..
- December 12, 1990–JWP: Rockin’ Robin defeated Luna Vachon to retain the WWOW title.
- July 31, 1993–Superstars: Luna Vachon vs. Sensational Sherri ended in a no contest.
- August 2, 1993–USWA: Luna Vachon defeated Miss Texas to win the women’s title.
- August 6, 1993–USWA: Luna Vachon defeated Madusa.
- August 7-8, 1993–USWA: Madusa defeated Luna Vachon.
- August 9, 1993–USWA: Jeff Jarrett & Miss Texas defeated Luna Vachon & The Vampire Warrior.
- August 23, 1993–USWA: Miss Texas defeated Luna Vachon.
- March 20, 1994–WrestleMania X: Bam Bam Bigelow & Luna Vachon defeated Dink & Doink.
- July 9, 1994–Superstars: Alundra Blayze defeated Luna Vachon to retain the women’s title.
- October 3, 1994–RAW: Alundra Blayze & Heidi Lee Morgan defeated Bull Nakano & Luna Vachon.
- Luna Vachon soon returned to wrestling, joining ECW with her husband, David Heath (aka Vampire Warrior)..
- March 26, 1995–MEWF: Luna Vachon defeated Malia Hosaka.
- April 22, 1995–NWA New Jersey: Malia Hosaka defeated Luna Vachon.
- June 17, 1995–ECW Barbed Wire, Hoodies & Chokeslams: Beulah McGillicutty defeated Luna Vachon.
- July 1, 1995–ECW Hardcore Heaven: Raven & Stevie Richards defeated Luna Vachon & Tommy Dreamer to retain the world tag team titles.
- July 15, 1995–ECW Heatwave: Luna Vachon defeated Stevie Richards in a steel cage match.
- July 20-21, 1995–ECW: Raven & Stevie Richards defeated Luna Vachon & Tommy Dreamer to retain the world tag team titles.
- July 22, 1995–ECW: Luna Vachon defeated Stevie Richards.
- April 3, 1996–BBW: Luna Vachon defeated Lady Vendetta.
- April 6, 1996–IWA Mid-South: Luna Vachon defeated Debbie Combs.
- May 24, 1996–TWWF: Kattra defeated Luna Vachon to retain the ladies title.
- September 13, 1996–USWA: Miss Texas defeats Luna Vachon in a strap match.
- September 21, 1996–USWA: Luna Vachon defeated Miss Texas in a 1st blood match.
- March 13, 1997–IWA Mid-South: Luna Vachon defeated Debbie Combs.
- April 14, 1997–WCW Monday NITRO: Madusa defeated Luna Vachon by disqualification in a dark match.
- May 18, 1997–Slamboree: Madusa defeated Luna Vachon.
World Wrestling Federation II:
- Paul Vachon got a call from Pat Patterson of the WWF, who was looking for Luna to come back..
- ~~~Paul Vachon didn’t know where she was, except that she was in Florida..
- ~~~They found a detective agency to hunt her down, and found her working for a Shoney’s restaurant..
- Luna Vachon rejoined the WWF, aligning herself with a group known as The Human Oddities led by The Jackyl (Don Callous)..
- ~~~The Oddities consisted of Kurrgan, Giant Silva, Golga (John Tenta), George Steel & Sable (short-lived)..
- March 16, 1998–RAW: Luna vs. Sable ended in a no contest.
- March 29, 1998–WrestleMania XIV: Marc Mero & Sable defeated Luna & TAFKA Goldust.
- March 31, 1998–RAW: Luna defeated Matt Knowles.
- April 26, 1998–In Your House 21: Unforgiven: Luna defeated Sable in a Evening Gown match.
- August 10, 1998–RAW: Princess Luna defeated Jacqueline.
- September 20, 1998–Sunday Night Heat: Jacqueline defeated Luna.
- December 6, 1998–Sunday Night Heat: Babu & Tiger Ali Singh vs. The Oddities (Kurrgan & Luna) ended in a no contest.
- January 11, 1999–RAW: Luna defeated Gillberg.
- January 24, 1999–Royal Rumble: Sable defeated Luna Vachon to retain the women’s title.
- February 7, 1999–Sunday Night Heat: Luna Vachon defeated Jacqueline.
- March 2, 1999–RAW: Tori defeated Luna Vachon by disqualification.
- Luna Vachon was fired after a heated backstage altercation with Sable..
- January 6, 2000–IWA Puerto Rico: Luna Vachon defeated Sumie Sakai.
World Wrestling Federation III:
- Luna Vachon returned when Sable was taken out of the WWF mix, joining forces with her husband, Gangrel..
- September 13, 1999–RAW: Luna defeated Jeff Jarrett by disqualification.
- September 26, 1999–Unforgiven: Ivory defeated Luna in a hardcore rules match to retain the women’s title.
- October 2, 1999–Rebellion: Ivory defeated Jacqueline and Luna and Tori in a 4-way match to retain the women’s title.
- October 23, 1999–Jakked: Luna Vachon defeated Jacqueline.
- November 14, 1999–Survivor Series: Debra, Mae Young, The Fabulous Moolah & Tori defeated Ivory, Jacqueline, Luna & Terri in a tag team elimination match.
- November 18, 1999–SmackDown: Ivory defeated Jacqueline and Luna in a 3-way match to retain the women’s title.
- December 27, 1999–RAW: Ivory & Prince Albert defeated Gangrel & Luna and Jacqueline & Viscera and The Kat & Val Venis in a 4-way tag team match.
- December 30, 1999–SmackDown: Jacqueline & Viscera defeats Gangrel & Luna.
- February 7, 2000–RAW: Jacqueline defeated Luna to retain the women’s title.
- February 10, 2000–SmackDown: Gangrel & Luna defeated Jacqueline & Prince Albert.
- Early 2000: Luna Vachon was released by the WWF again after another backstage altercation..
- October 21, 2001–WWA: Adara James & Danny Dominion defeated Gangrel & Luna Vachon.
- October 25, 2001–WWA: Gangrel defeated Luna Vachon.
- October 26, 2001–WWA: The Vampire Warrior defeated Luna Vachon.
- November 27-28, 2001–WWA: Gangrel defeated Luna Vachon.
- December 1, 8-9, 11, 2001–WWA: Gangrel defeated Luna Vachon.
- June 23, 2002–PXW: Luna Vachon & Mike Quackenbush defeated Crowbar & Syrena.
- September 25, 2003–EWP: Luna Vachon defeated Pippa L’Vinn.
- October 25, 2003–FIP: Luna defeated Vanessa Harding.
- November 1, 2003–Road Warrior Hawk Memorial Show: Luna defeated Malia Hosaka.
- October 14, 2005–USWO: Riptide defeated Luna Vachon..
- November 11, 2005–Ted DiBiase’s Power Wrestling Alliance: Luna Vachon beat Cindy Rogers and Mercedes Martinez in a 3-WAY..
- February 19, 2006–All Star Wrestling: Brody Steele & Gangrel w/Luna Vachon defeated Robbie Brookside & Steve Sonic by DQ..
- February 20, 2006–All Star Wrestling: Portia Perez & Minx defeated Luna Vachon & Tagori..
- February 25, 2006–ASW: Luna Vachon defeated Minx.
- March 13, 17, 2006–ASW: Luna Vachon defeated Nikita.
- March 18, 2006–ASW: Klondyke Kate defeated Luna Vachon.
- November 18, 2006–World Star Wrestling: Luna Vachon defeated Johnny Ova w/Bobby Reidel by Count-out.
- May 5, 2007–Women’s Superstars Unleashed: Alicia defeated Luna Vachon in a Hardcore Match..
- June 1, 2007–Top Rope Promotions: Brother Runt & Lea Morrison defeated Gregory Edwards & Luna Vachon in a Street Fight..
- June 9, 2007–Great Lakes Championship Wrestling: Luna Vachon defeated Tracy Brooks to become the 1st GLCW Ladies Champion!
- June 29, 2007–Top Rope Promotions: Luna Vachon defeated “The Ladies Man” Gregory Edwards in a Falls Count Anywhere match..
- July 14, 2007–WSU Women’s Division: Luna Vachon defeated Alicia in a Qualifying match..
- ~~~Alicia defeated Nikki Roxx and Luna Vachon and Amy Lee in a No-DQ Match to win the WSU Women’s Championship..
- July 14, 2007–WSU (#2): Amy Lee & Luna Vachon defeated The Diva Killaz (Kayla Sparks & Miss Deville w/Liz Savage)
- ~~~After the match: Primetime Amy Lee & Luna Vachon proclaimed themselves as the unofficial WSU Tag Team Champions…
- August 5, 2007–Cleveland All-Pro Wrestling: Luna Vachon defeated Jessicka Havock in a Hardcore match.
- December 2007: Luna Vachon announced her retirement from the world of professional wrestling…
- Summer 2009: Luna Vachon’s 26-year-old son Van is a contestant on the latest season of Hell’s Kitchen with Gordon Ramsey on Fox.
- August 27, 2010: Gertrude “Luna” Vachon (age 48) was found dead around 10am at her mother’s home in Florida..
- ~~~~She was staying with her mother after her own house was burned down with all her possessions in a fire earlier this year.
Mike Aldren wrote: Very sad to report the passing of Trudy “Luna” Vachon, 48, who was found dead today at her mother’s residence in Florida. Vachon, who worked for WWE, WCW, and ECW from 1992-2000 and before that various territories dating back to 1985, was found dead by her mother at around 10am this morning, whom she had been living with after losing most of her possessions in a house fire earlier this year. A cause of death is yet to be determined, but an autopsy is scheduled for Saturday. Vachon was well-liked within the wrestling business but in recent years had struggled with bi-polor disorder and depression. WWE had sponsored her through rehab programs on more than one occasion. Vachon was the daughter of Butcher Vachon and the niece of “Mad Dog” and Vivian Vachon. She is survived by two sons, Joshua and Van, and a granddaughter, Lauren.
Kevin Sullivan wrote: I am saddened to hear of the passing of Luna Vachon. Not only was she a fantastic performer, but I was lucky enough to consider her a dear friend and I will miss her greatly. Luna was an integral part of my career and I would not have succeeded without her. We have lost a great performer and an even greater person. My condolences go out to her family and to her friends.