- Florida Women’s Federation title;
- Caribbean Women’s title;
- Women’s Wrestling Tag Team title (2);
- POWW Tag Team titles (2);
- USWA Women’s title defeating Miss Texas (August 2, 1993);
- AWF (American Wrestling Federation) World Women’s title (1996);
- GLCW (Great Lakes Championship Wrestling) Women’s title defeating Traci Brooks (June 9, 2007);
In The Beginning:
- Luna Vachon is the adopted daughter of Paul “Butcher” Vachon, (adopted in 1966), the niece of Maurice “Maddog” Vachon, and the niece of Vivien Vachon..
- Luna Vachon (while in here early teens) would ‘play’ in the ring before WWWF events with her father..
- Luna Vachon’s ‘playing’ often resulted in ‘training’ sessions with various wrestlers who would come out to watch..
- Luna Vachon eventually trained with her Aunt Vivian as well as the Fabulous Moolah..
- Luna Vachon’s early matches were for Moolah’s all-woman’s promotion..
- 1985: Luna Vachon moved onto Florida where she shared residence with Raven and Denny Brown..
- Luna Vachon teamed with Lock (also known as Winona Little Heart) as The Daughters of Darkness..
- ~~~Their black/white clothing ensembles, half-shaved heads and bad/good attitudes sure got attention..
- The Lock-Luna combination were a part of Kevin Sullivan’s crazy band of pseudo-Satanists that also included..
- ~~~Purple Haze (Mark Lewin), Maha Singh (Bob Roop), Kharma (Gene Lewis/Gene Petit) and Fallen Angel (aka Woman)..
- Luna Vachon went to Japan with her dad (Butcher Vachon) as her manager for part of the time..
- Luna Vachon returned to North America and had a run with POWW/AWA including competing at AWA Super Clash III..
World Wrestling Federation:
- 1992: Luna Vachon made her first appearance in the WWF..
- March 1994 – Wrestlemania X: Bam Bam Bigelow & Luna defeated Doink & Dink..
On Tour Again:
- 1994: Luna Vachon joined Tri-States Wrestling..
- 1994: Luna Vachon defeated Steven Richards in a steel cage match in Philadelphia..
- Luna Vachon developed her dreaded CLAWHOLD finisher which she applied on her male opponents crotch!
- Luna Vachon took some time off from wrestling and settled in Florida..
- Luna Vachon soon returned to wrestling, joining ECW with her husbund, David Heath (aka Vampire Warrior)..
World Wrestling Federation II:
- Paul Vachon got a call from Pat Patterson of the WWF, who was looking for Luna to come back..
- ~~~Paul Vachon didn’t know where she was, except that she was in Florida..
- ~~~They found a detective agency to hunt her down, and found her working for a Shoney’s restaurant..
- Luna Vachon rejoined the WWF, aligning herself with a group known as The Human Oddities led by The Jackyl (Don Callous)..
- ~~~The Oddities consisted of Kurrgan, Giant Silva, Golga (John Tenta), George Steel & Sable (short-lived)..
- Luna Vachon feuded with Sable over the WWF Womans title..
- Luna Vachon was fired after a heated backstage altercation with Sable..
World Wrestling Federation III:
- Luna Vachon returned when Sable was taken out of the WWF mix, joining forces with her husbund, Gangrel..
- Early 2000: Luna Vachon was released by the WWF again after another backstage altercation..
- October 14, 2005–USWO: Riptide defeated Luna Vachon..
- November 11, 2005–Ted DiBiase’s Power Wrestling Alliance: Luna Vachon beat Cindy Rogers and Mercedes Martinez in a 3-WAY..
- February 19, 2006–All Star Wrestling: Brody Steele & Gangrel w/Luna Vachon defeated Robbie Brookside & Steve Sonic by DQ..
- February 20, 2006–All Star Wrestling: Portia Perez & Minx defeated Luna Vachon & Tagori..
- November 18, 2006–World Star Wrestling: Luna Vachon defeated Johnny Ova w/Bobby Reidel by Countout
- May 5, 2007–Women’s Superstars Unleashed: Alicia defeated Luna Vachon in a Hardcore Match..
- June 1, 2007–Top Rope Promotions: Brother Runt & Lea Morrison defeated Gregory Edwards & Luna Vachon in a Street Fight..
- June 9, 2007–Great Lakes Championship Wrestling: Luna Vachon defeated Tracy Brooks to become the 1st GLCW Ladies Champion!
- June 29, 2007–Top Rope Promotions: Luna Vachon defeated “The Ladies Man” Gregory Edwards in a Falls Count Anywhere match..
- July 14, 2007–WSU Women’s Division: Luna Vachon defeated Alicia in a Qualifying match in Lake Hiawatha, NJ..
- ~~~Alicia defeated Nikki Roxx and Luna Vachon and Amy Lee in a No-DQ Match to win the WSU Women’s Championship..
- July 14, 2007–WSU (#2): Amy Lee & Luna Vachon defeated The Diva Killaz (Kayla Sparks & Miss Deville w/Liz Savage)
- ~~~After the match: Primetime Amy Lee & Luna Vachon proclaimed themselves as the unofficial WSU Tag Team Champions…
- August 5, 2007–Cleveland All-Pro Wrestling: Luna Vachon defeated Jessicka Havock in a Hardcore match
- December 2007: Luna Vachon announced her retirement from the world of professional wrestling…
- Summer 2009: Luna Vachon’s 26-year-old son Van is a contestant on the latest season of Hell’s Kitchen with Gordon Ramsey on Fox.
- August 27, 2010: Gertrude “Luna” Vachon (age 48) was found dead around 10am at her mother’s home in Florida..
- ~~~~She was staying with her mother after her own house was burned down with all her possessions in a fire earlier this year.
Mike Aldren wrote: Very sad to report the passing of Trudy “Luna” Vachon, 48, who was found dead today at her mother’s residence in Florida. Vachon, who worked for WWE, WCW, and ECW from 1992-2000 and before that various territories dating back to 1985, was found dead by her mother at around 10am this morning, whom she had been living with after losing most of her possessions in a house fire earlier this year. A cause of death is yet to be determined, but an autopsy is scheduled for Saturday. Vachon was well-liked within the wrestling business but in recent years had struggled with bi-polor disorder and depression. WWE had sponsored her through rehab programs on more than one occasion. Vachon was the daughter of Butcher Vachon and the niece of “Mad Dog” and Vivian Vachon. She is survived by two sons, Joshua and Van, and a granddaughter, Lauren.
Kevin Sullivan wrote: I am saddened to hear of the passing of Luna Vachon. Not only was she a fantastic performer, but I was lucky enough to consider her a dear friend and I will miss her greatly. Luna was an integral part of my career and I would not have succeeded without her. We have lost a great performer and an even greater person. My condolences go out to her family and to her friends.