- NWA (Florida) Global Tag Team titles (as Terry Allen) w/Scott McGhee defeating Johnny Heffernan & Don Kent (January 18, 1983);
- NWA (Florida) Global Tag Team titles (as Terry Allen) w/Midnight Rider defeating Johnny Heffernan & Don Kent (February 15, 1983);
- NWA (Florida) Global Tag Team titles (as Terry Allen) w/Scott McGhee defeating Johnny Heffernan & Don Kent (March 31, 1983);
- NWA (Florida) Global Tag Team titles (as Terry Allen) w/Brad Armstrong defeating Johnny Heffernan & Don Kent (April 13, 1983);
- Mid South Tag Team titles w/Jim Duggan defeating Mr. Olympia & Ted DiBiase (July 24, 1983);
- Mid South North American Heavyweight title defeating Butch Reed (October 12, 1983);
- Mid South Tag Team titles w/Mr. Wrestling II defeating Jim Neidhart & Butch Reed (December 25, 1983);
- Mid South North American Heavyweight title defeating Mr. Wrestling II (May 13, 1984);
- NWA United States Heavyweight title defeating Wahoo McDaniel (March 23, 1985);
- NWA United States Heavyweight title defeating Tully Blanchard (November 28, 1985);
Mid South Wrestling:
- 1983: Terry Allen was given the name “Magnum T.A.” by Andre The Giant..
- July 16, 1983–Superdome Extravaganza: Magnum T.A. defeated Buzz Sawyer by Disqualification..
- October 12, 1983: Magnum T.A. defeated Butch Reed to win the North American Heavyweight title..
- ~~~The belt was later returned to Butch Reed after a dispute and the title reign was deemed unofficial..
- November 19, 1983–Superdome Extravaganza: The Road Warriors defeated Mr. Wrestling II & Magnum T.A…
- May 13, 1984: Magnum T.A. defeated Mr. Wrestling II to capture the North American Heavyweight title..
- April 7, 1984–Superdome Extravaganza: Mr. Wrestling II defeated Magnum T.A. to retain the North American title..
- June 16, 1984–Superdome Extravaganza: Magnum T.A. defeated Ted DiBiase in a “No DQ” match to retain the North American title..
- October 16, 1984: “The Cat” Ernie Ladd defeated Magnum T.A. to win the North American championship..
- November 22, 1984–Superdome Extravaganza: Magnum T.A. defeated Ernie Ladd (North American Champion) by Disqualification..National Wrestling Alliance:
- March 23, 1985: Magnum T.A. defeated Wahoo McDaniel to capture the NWA United States Heavyweight title..
- July 6, 1985 – Great American Bash: Magnum T.A. defeated Kamala by DQ to retain the United States title..
- September 28, 1985 – AWA SuperClash: Ric Flair defeated Magnum T.A. in 28:00 to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title..
- November 28, 1985 – Starrcade: Magnum T.A. beat Tully Blanchard in a Steel Cage I Quit Match to win the U.S. title..
- April 19, 1986 – Crockett Cup: Ronnie Garvin & Magnum T.A. defeated Rick Steiner & Buzz Sawyer (first round)..
- ~~~Ronnie Garvin & Magnum T.A. beat Giant Baba & Tiger Mask | Road Warriors beat Ronnie Garvin & Magnum T.A..
- May 29, 1986: Magnum T.A. was stripped of the United States title for attacking the NWA president Bob Geigel..
- July 5, 1986 – Great American Bash: Dusty Rhodes & Magnum T.A. & Baby Doll beat Midnight Express & Jim Cornette in a Cage..
- July 26, 1986 – Great American Bash: Magnum T.A. defeated Nikita Koloff..
- October 1986: Magnum T.A. had his career cut short by a car accident that forced him to retire from wrestling..
- ~~~Magnum was seen as a major superstar in the industry and was basically booked to win the NWA title within a year..
Taken from [Shocking Moments in Wrestling] by Brad Dykens:
Magnum TA’s Car Wreck: Terry Allen (or Magnum TA) was a future World’s champion in the making. He had an appeal with the fans like very few wrestlers had during the mid-80s and was being groomed by the NWA to be “the next Ric Flair”. In October of 1986, Magnum TA left a bar in Charlotte, NC one night and got into a horrible car wreck.. Terry Allen was paralyzed on the left side of his body and never wrestled again. Magnum would eventually return to the NWA in a non-wrestling capacity. He was used in interview segments, but you could tell his passion was just not there.
- Magnum T.A. briefly worked as a interviewer for the National Wrestling Alliance..
- April 23, 1988 – Crockett Cup: Sting & Lex Luger beat Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard to win the Cup with help from Magnum T.A.!
- 1988: Magnum T.A. often accompantied The Midnight Rider, who “appeared” after Dusty Rhodes was suspended from the NWA..2005:
- January 14, 2005–Exodus Wrestling Alliance: Magnum TA was a guest at the show..
- May 21, 2005–Carolina Wrestling Association: George South Jr. beat Jason Jones w/Magnum TA (presented with an award)..
- November 19, 2005–Tribute to Starrcade: Tully Blanchard w/JJ Dillon beat Dusty Rhodes w/Magnum TA with Jimmy Valiant as ref..
- June 24, 2007 – WWE Vengeance (Night of Champions): Magnum T.A. made an appearance as a former United States Champion..