- NWA Central States Tag Team titles title w/Tommy Rogers defeating The Grapplers (June 21, 1984);
- NWA Central States Tag Team titles title w/Tommy Rogers defeating The Grapplers (August 23, 1984);
- (Kansas City) Central States Television title defeating Gypsy Joe (October 13, 1984);
- NWA Central States Tag Team titles title w/Bob Brown defeating Mr. Pogo & Gypsy Joe (December 9, 1984);
- NWA Central States Heavyweight title defeating Mr. Pogo (January 10, 1985);
- NWA Central States Tag Team titles title w/Shawn Michaels defeating The Batten Twins (May 15, 1986);
- NWA Central States Heavyweight title defeating The Shadow (Jaymie Knight) (June 1, 1986);
- AWA World Tag Team titles w/Shawn Michaels defeating Buddy Rose & Doug Somers (January 27, 1987);
- AWA World Tag Team titles w/Shawn Michaels defeating Randy Rose & Dennis Condrey (December 27, 1987);
- (Tennessee) Southern Tag Team titles w/Shawn Michaels defeating Mike Davis & Tommy Lane (October 26, 1987);
- (Tennessee) Southern Tag Team titles w/Shawn Michaels defeating Mike Davis & Tommy Lane (November 22, 1987);
- WWF Intercontinental title defeating Shawn Michaels (May 17, 1993);
- WWF Tag Team titles w/1-2-3 Kid defeating The Quebecers (January 10, 1994);
- (Michigan) MTW Heavyweight title;
- (Michigan) MWA Heavyweight title;
- (Florida) NBPW Heavyweight title;
NWA: Central States
- 1984: Marty Jannetty originally made a splash in the Central States territory teaming with Tommy Rogers as the “Uptown Boys”..
- June 21, 1984: Marty Jannetty & Tommy Rogers defeated The Grapplers again to win the Central States Tag Team titles..
- August 23, 1984: Marty Jannetty & Tommy Rogers defeated The Grapplers to capture the Central States Tag Team titles..
- December 9, 1984: Bob Brown & Marty Jannetty defeated Mr. Pogo & Gypsy Joe to win the Central States Tag team titles..
- August 15, 1985: Bob Brown turned on Marty Jannetty during a match with the Batten Twins and vacated the tag team titles..
- 1985: Marty Jannetty engaged in a memorable feud with the legendary Bulldog Bob Brown..
NWA: Central States – The “Midnight” Rockers
- Marty Jannetty formed a very exciting high-flying tag team with Shawn Michaels known as the Midnight Rockers..
- May 15, 1986: The Midnight Rockers defeated Brad & Bart Batten for the Central States Tag Team titles..
- May 22, 1986: The Batten Twins defeated The Midnight Rockers to reclaim the Central States Tag Team titles..
American Wrestling Association – The “Midnight” Rockers
- April 20, 1986 – WrestleRock: Doug Somers & Buddy Rose defeated The Midnight Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels)..
- June 28, 1986 – Battle by the Bay: Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels & Curt Hennig beat Rose & Somers & Alexis Smirnoff..
- December 25, 1986 – Brawl in St. Paul: The Midnight Rockers defeated Buddy Rose & Doug Somers in a “Steel Cage” match..
- January 27, 1987: The Midnight Rockers captured the AWA World Tag Team title by defeating Buddy Rose & Doug Somers..
- May 2, 1987 – AWA SuperClash 2: The Midnight Rockers & Ray Stevens defeated Buddy Wolfe & Doug Sommers & Kevin Kelly..
The World Wrestling Federation – A Cup of Tea
- Summer 1987: The Midnight Rockers joined the WWF, but were fired 2 weeks later for “partying too hard”..
- ~~~~The Midnight Rockers wrestled a few matches against “The Shadows” at WWF House Shows before leaving..
American Wrestling Association – The Midnight Rockers
- December 27, 1987: The Midnight Rockers beat Randy Rose & Dennis Condrey for their 2nd AWA World Tag Team titles in Vegas..
- The Midnight Rockers also worked in Memphis CWA and even had a stint as heels feuding with The Rock’N’Roll Express..
The World Wrestling Federation – The Rockers
- 1988: Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty resigned with the WWF and became known simply as “The Rockers”..
- October 16, 1988 – King of the Ring: Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty both lost their first round matches..
- November 24, 1988 – Survivor Series: The Rockers made their PPV debut in the Tag Team elimination match..
- January 15, 1989 – Royal Rumble: Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty both participate in the Royal Rumble match..
- March 11, 1989 – SNME: Brain Busters (Anderson & Blanchard) vs The Rockers ended in a DOUBLE COUNT OUT..
- April 2, 1989 – WrestleMania 5: The Twin Towers (The Big Bossman & Akeem) defeated The Rockers..
- October, 10, 1989 – WWF in the UK: The Rockers defeated The Rougeau Brothers (Jacques & Raymond)..
- August 28, 1989 – SummerSlam: The Rougeau Brothers & Rick Martel defeated The Rockers & Tito Santana..
- November 23, 1989 – Survivor Series: The Rockers joined the Ultimate Warrior’s Team against The Heenan Family..
- January 21, 1990 – Royal Rumble: Shawn Michaels & Marty Janntty both participated in the Royal Rumble..
- April 1, 1990 – WrestleMania 6: The Orient Express defeated The Rockers by COUNT OUT..
- April 28, 1990 – SNME: The Hart Foundation vs The Rockers went to a DOUBLE DQ when Demolition interfered..
- August 27, 1990 – SummerSlam: Power & Glory (Hercules & Paul Roma) defeated The Rockers (Michaels & Jannetty)..
- October 1990 – SNME: Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty won the Tag Team titles from Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart..
- ~~~Neidhart had been fired and was filling contractual obligations, which including jobbing the titles to another team..
- ~~~During the match, the top rope broke causing a bit of confusion and the Rockers winning the match..
- ~~~The Rockers defended the titles for a week after that, but then Neidhart was re-hired by the WWF..
- ~~~Vince McMahon decided that the title change never actually happened..
- ~~~To exlain, a story was sent to Pro Wrestling Illustrated about the rope break causing an “unfair working environment”..
- ~~~The title reign was annulled, and forgotten..
- ~~~The title change was edited out of the Main Event broadcast, and thus went down in history that the Rockers never had the belt..
- November 22, 1990 – Survivor Series: Rick Martel’s team defeated Jake Roberts’ team in a Survivor Series match..
- ~~~Rick Martel & Warlord & Hercules & Paul Roma defeated Jake “The Snake” Roberts & Jimmy Snuka & The Rockers..In a Rockers tag team match in December 1990, Marty Jannetty botched the finishing “Rocker Dropper” move on jobber Charles Austin, who had been teaming with Lanny Poffo. Austin’s neck was instantly broken, and many wrestlers watching backstage thought he had died. Austin suffered paralysis and intense nerve damage, but by a few years later was able to slightly walk again with the aid of crutches- though still unable to control his bodily functions. Source www.wrestlinggonewrong.com
- January 19, 1991 – Royal Rumble: The Rockers defeated The Orient Express (Kato & Tanaka w/Mr. Fuji)..
- March 24, 1991 – WrestleMania 7: The Rockers defeated Barbarian & Haku w/Bobby Heenan in Los Angles, California..
- April 24, 1991 – UK Rampage: The Rockers (Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty) defeated The Orient Express..
- October 3, 1991 – WWF at Royal Albert Hall: The Nasty Boys defeated The Rockers..
- November 27, 1991 – Survivor Series: Shawn Michaels walked out on Marty Jannetty during the final moments of the Survivors match..
- 1992: The Rockers broke up after Shawn Michaels tossed Marty Jannetty through the window of Brutus Beefcake’s “Barber Shop”
The World Wrestling Federation – Shawn Michaels vs. Marty Jannetty
- Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty wrestled all over the house show circuit having great matches..
- January 18, 1993 – RAW: Marty Jannetty defeated Glen Ruth (aka Thrasher later in his career)..
- January 24, 1993 – Royal Rumble: Shawn Michaels defeated Marty Jannetty to retain the WWF Intercontinental title..
- Marty Jannetty was unexplicably fired by Vince McMahon a few days later..
- Marty Jannetty now claims that Shawn Michaels told Vince McMahon that he was drunk during the match..
The World Wrestling Federation – Marty Jannetty
- May 17, 1993 – RAW: Marty Jannetty defeated Shawn Michaels to win the WWF Intercontinental title..
- May 31, 1993 – RAW: Marty Jannetty defeated Bam Bam Bigelow by Countout to retain the Intercontinental title..
- June 6, 1993: Shawn Michaels defeated Marty Jannetty to recapture the WWF Intercontinental title..
- June 14, 1993 – RAW: Marty Jannetty vs. Doink the Clown ended in a Double Count Out..
- June 21, 1993 – RAW: Marty Jannetty defeated Doink the Clown in a Best 2/3 Falls match..
- July 19, 1993 – RAW: Shawn Michaels defeated Marty Jannetty..
- August 16, 1993 – RAW: Marty Jannetty defeated Bastion Booger..
- August 30, 1993 – SummerSlam: Ludvig Borga defeated Marty Jannetty by Submission..
- October 25, 1993 – RAW: The 1-2-3 Kid vs. Marty Jannetty ended in a NO CONTEST..
The World Wrestling Federation – Marty Jannetty & 1-2-3 Kid
- November 24, 1993 – Survivor Series: Marty Jannetty & 1-2-3 Kid were the sole survivors in their Survivor match..
- ~~~Razor Ramon & Jannetty & 1-2-3 Kid & Randy Savage beat IRS & Adam Bomb & Rick Martel & Diesel..
- December 27, 1993 – RAW: Johnny Polo defeated Marty Jannetty..
- January 10, 1994 – RAW: The 1-2-3 Kid & Marty Jannetty defeated The Quebecers to win the Tag Team titles..
- January 17, 1994 – RAW: The Quebecers defeated The 1-2-3 Kid & Marty Jannetty to recapture the Tag Team titles..
- January 22, 1994 – Royal Rumble: Marty Jannetty entered at #29 and was eliminated by Shawn Michaels..
- January 31, 1994 – RAW: Marty Jannetty defeated Johnny Polo…
- February 7, 1994 – RAW: Irwin R. Schyster defeated Marty Jannetty..
Extreme Championship Wrestling
- February 25, 1995 – Return of the Funker: ECW World Heavyweight Champion Shane Douglas defeated Marty Jannetty..
- May 13, 1995 – Enter The Sandman: Eddie Guerrero defeated Marty Jannetty to retain the ECW Television title..
World Wrestling Federation – The Return of Marty Jannetty
- September 25, 1995 – RAW: Marty Jannetty defeated Bodydonna Skip..
- October 23, 1995 – RAW: Marty Jannetty participated in a battle royal won by Owen Hart..
- October 30, 1995 – RAW: Marty Jannetty defeated Joe Dorgon..
- November 6, 1995 – RAW: The British Bulldog defeated Marty Jannetty..
- December 4, 1995 – RAW: Marty Jannetty defeated Sycho Sid by Disqualification..
- January 15, 1996 – RAW: Owen Hart defeated Marty Jannetty..
- February 19, 1996 – RAW: The Ringmaster defeated Marty Jannetty with the Million-Dollar Dream Submission..
World Wrestling Federation – The NEW Rockers
- Marty Jannetty formed a tag team with Leif Cassidy (Al Snow) known as the The NEW Rockers..
- April 29, 1996 – RAW: The New Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Leif Cassidy) vs. The Godwinns ended in a a double Countout..
- June 23, 1996 – King of the Ring: The Bodydonnas defeated The New Rockers in a DARK MATCH..
- July 1, 1996 – RAW: Shawn Michaels defeated Marty Jannetty..
- August 5, 1996 – RAW: The BobyDonnas (Skip & Zip) defeated The New Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Leif Cassidy) by DQ..
- August 18, 1996 – Summerslam: The Smoking Gunns beat The Godwinns and The Bodydonnas and The Rockers to retain..
- August 24, 1996 – WWF Xperience: The Godwinn Cousins defeated The New Rockers in Toronto, Canada..
- October 7, 1996 – RAW: The Smoking Gunns (Billy & Bart Gunn) defeated The New Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Leif Cassidy)..
- October 20, 1996 – Buried Alive: The Godwinns (Henry O. Godwinn & Phinias I. Godwinn) defeated The NEW Rockers..
- November 16, 1996 – Survivor Series: Furnas & LaFon & The Godwinns beat Owen Hart & The Bulldog & The New Rockers..
- December 23, 1996 – RAW: Pierroth & Cibernetico defeated The New Rockerss (Marty Jannetty & Leif Cassidy)..
World Championship Wrestling
- January 12, 1998 – Nitro: Marty Jannetty defeated Black Cat..
- January 19, 1998 – Nitro: Chris Benoit defeated Marty Jannetty..
- January 23, 1998 – Thunder: Dean Malenko defeated Marty Jannetty..
- January 30, 1998 – Thunder: Raven defeated Marty Jannetty..
- February 6, 1998 – Thunder: Raven defeated Marty Jannetty..
- February 27, 1998 – Thunder: Scott Steiner defeated Marty Jannetty by DQ..
- March 20, 1998 – Thunder: Brian Adams defeated Marty Jannetty..
- March 30, 1998 – Nitro: Chris Jericho defeated Marty Jannetty..
- April 27, 1998 – Nitro: Perry Saturn defeated Marty Jannetty..
- July 17, 1998 – Thunder: The Barbarian & Hugh Morris defeated Chris Adams & Marty Jannetty..
- August 31, 1998 – Nitro: Konnan defeated Marty Jannetty.
In the Meantime
- June 2003: Marty Jannetty is working shows for the Alabama Wrestling Federation and Southern Heat Championship Wrestling..
- March 20, 2004–NYWC in Deer Park, NY: Mikey Whipwreck & Al Snow defeated Tyler Payne & Marty Jannetty..
- May 8, 2004–New Era Pro Wrestling: Marty Jannetty & Deviant defeated Chris Hamrick & Tracy Smothers..
- May 22, 2004–Blue Water Championship Wrestling – Night of the Champions: Marty Jannetty defeated Matt Longtime..
- Mid July 2004: Robert Gibson teams with Marty Jannetty as the NEW RockNRoll Express while working in All-Japan..
- December 11, 2004–NWA Spinebuster: Glacier & Marty Jannetty & Rod the Bod beat Sean & Phil Davis & Nightmare (Ted Allen)..
- December 17, 2004–Fusion Wrestling: Scott Hall defeated Marty Jannetty..
- January 8, 2005–New Era Pro Wrestling: Tracy Smothers defeated Marty Jannetty..
- January 16, 2005–NWA Spinebuster: Bobby Sanford & Eric Tattum defeated Marty Jannetty & Rod the Bod..
- January 29, 2005 – WrestleReunion: Marty Jannetty defeated Gary Royal..
World Wrestling Entertainment
- March 14, 2005 – RAW: The Rockers (Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty) defeated La Resistance (Rob Conway & Sylvain Grenier)..
- March 17, 2005 – Smackdown!: Kurt Angle defeated Marty Jannetty in a well-developed match that was given adequite time..
- March 20, 2005: Marty Jannetty impressed the WWE enough to get himself signed to a contract with the company!
- April 9, 2005–UWC Battle of Champions: Marty Jannetty & Purple Hooter defeated Hot Commodity..
- April 10, 2005–NEPW April Assault: Marty Jannetty & J-Rocc & The Deviant beat Ray Rowe & Adam Cage & Carlton Kaz..
- April 23, 2005–Blue Water Championship Wrestling: Marty Jannetty defeated Marcus “Buff” Bagwell by Disqualification..
- July 6, 2005: Marty Jannetty was released from his WWE contract before returning to TV along with a dozen or so others..
- January 28, 2006–UCW: Marty Jannetty & Shayne Maddox defeated Pat Tanaka & Mordecai
- February 10, 2006–UCW: Marty Jannetty & Shayne Maddox defeated Pat Tanaka & Chris Michaels
- February 11, 2006–UCW: Marty Jannetty & Shayne Maddox defeated Chris Michaels & Jeff Crowe
- February 20, 2006 – RAW: Marty Jannetty made a return to the WWE to save Shawn Michaels from The Spirit Squad..
- February 27, 2006 – RAW: Marty Jannetty was given the chance to join the “Mr. McMahon Kiss My Ass Club” for a job..
- ~~~Marty Jannetty refused and instead took the Masterlock Challenge, which he failed, and Vince McMahon slapped his face!
- ~~~Shawn Michaels ran down to help his friend, but ended up getting his face pressed against Vince McMahon’s bare butt!
- March 3, 2006: WWE.com announced that World Wrestling Entertainment had severed all professional ties with Marty Jannetty.
From Dave Meltzer @ WrestlingObserver.com–Marty Jannetty claimed the reason he was dropped was because he wasn’t allowed for parole reasons to travel to Alabama on Monday and thus WWE had to drop him from a continuing storyline, and that WWE is trying to help him clear it up so he can return. He was also critical of what was reported (on the internet). We (Meltzer) was given the info from somone in the WWE current inner circle that Jannetty being gone was not a work, along with the specifics already reported, as well as that creative was told to proceed as if he was gone, erase him from the already written TV and that he would never be used again. Of course in wrestling, you know what “never” means.
- September 15, 2006: Marty Jannetty resigned with World Wrestling Entertainment to be a trainer for up-and-coming wrestlers…
- ~~~At some point, Marty Jannetty left/quit or was fired/released from his job as a trainer before he could even get started..
- December 13, 2006–Great Championship Wrestling: Bull Buchanan w/Quentin Michaels defeated Marty Jannetty..
- December 20, 2006–Great Championship Wrestling: Marty Jannetty defeated Chris Stevens w/Cru Jones
- February 17, 2007–Extreme Wrestling Federation: Jay West defeated Marty Jannetty to retain the EWF New Era title
- February 24, 2007–FSPW: Heater & VinnDetta defeated Tony & Marty Jannetty to retain the FSPW Tag Team titles
- March 24, 2007–UCW-Zero: Marty Jannetty & Derrick Jannetty & Radical Ricky beat Tristan Gallo & Devan Payne & Validus..
- April 21, 2007–ISPW: Mr. Strongko defeated Marty Jannetty in a TLC match in Newton, New Jersey..
- April 28, 2007–ProWrestlingPress.com: Helter Skelter w/Sherri Martel defeated Marty Jannetty in Philadelphia.
Notes about Marty’s real name: For years it was widely believed that Marty’s real name was “Fredrick Martin Oakes,” but in 2007 he decided to make it known that his real name is actually “Fredrick Marty Jannetty.” Go figure.
- May 11, 2007–Fight Sport Midwest: Marty Jannetty defeated Tyler Black in Portage, Indiana..
- June 9, 2007–NWA Upstate: Dunn & Marcos & Marty Janetty w/Nikki Jett defeated Rhythm & Booze & Hellcat
- August 3, 2007—NWA Pro/UCW-Zero: Commissioner Mike & Marty Jannetty beat UCW-Zero CEO Stevie Slick & Devan Payne
- August 4, 2007–High Risk Wrestling: The Young Bucks & Marty Jannetty defeated Joey Ryan & Karl Anderson & Diablo..
- August 3, 2007-NWA Pro/Ultra Championship Wrestling-Zero – Survival Quest in Salt Lake City, Utah:
- ~~~Commissioner Mike & Marty Jannetty defeated UCW-Zero CEO Stevie Slick & Devan Payne in a tag match..
- December 10, 2007–RAW 15th Anniversary: Mr. Kennedy defeated Marty Jannetty — (Shawn Michaels made the save!)
- March 7, 2008–Extreme Wrestling Federation: Marty Jannetty defeated Nate Phoenix.
- April 19, 2008–German Stampede Wrestling: Steve Douglas defeated Marty Jannetty.
- August 8, 2008–Prime Time Pro Wrestling: Marty Jannetty defeated Deathrow in a Last Man Standing Match
- November 8, 2008–Ward Family Entertainments: “Beautiful” Bobby Eaton defeated “The Rocker” Marty Jannetty
- October 19, 2009–RAW: Mike “The Miz” Mizanin defeated Marty Jannetty (sub for scheduled jobber T.J. Perkins).