- Guillermo Rodriguez is the son of Dos Caras, the brother of Alberto Del Rio and the nephew of Mil Mascaras.
World Wrestling Entertainment (2012-2013):
- Guillermo Rodriguez signed a contract with WWE in 2012 and began wrestling in NXT under the name of Memo Montenegro.
- From WWE.com: “Driven by ambition and the will to live up to the high expectations of his family, Memo Montenegro is a second-generation Superstar from a lofty lineage of grapplers focused on making a dent in WWE. Utilizing catlike quickness, uncanny agility and the lucha libre style, Montenegro plans to achieve career success on his own merits. This Mexican-born athlete is a perfect example of never judging a book by its cover. On the surface, this youthful competitor may appear distinguished and dignified, but on the inside is an aggressive, self-assured star.”
- November 7, 2012 – NXT: Big E Langston defeated Memo Montenegro.
- November 28, 2012 – NXT: Xavier Woods defeated Memo Montenegro.
- December 13, 2012 – NXT: Percy Watson defeated Memo Montenegro.
- February 28, 2013 – NXT: Rick Victor defeated Memo Montenegro.
- July 2013 – Guillermo Rodriguez is released from his WWE contract.