- NWA (Gulf Coast) Mississippi Heavyweight title defeating Bob Kelly (April 16, 1970);
- City of Mobile Heavyweight title defeating Joe Turner (December 16, 1970);
- NWA Gulf Coast Heavyweight title won a Battle Royal (December 23, 1970);
- NWA (Gulf Coast) U.S. Tag Team titles w/Wrestling Pro defeating Mr. Koma & Great Ota (May 19, 1971);
- NWA (Gulf Coast) U.S. Tag Team titles w/Wrestling Pro Awarded (July 14, 1971);
- NWA (Gulf Coast) U.S. Tag Team titles w/Calvin Pullins defeating Rip Tyler & Wrestling Pro for control of titles (August 11, 1971);
- City of Mobile Heavyweight title defeating Rip Tyler (September 22, 1971);
- NWA (Gulf Coast) U.S. Tag Team titles w/Calvin Pullins defeating Frank Monte & Mike York (October 31, 1971);
- NWA (Gulf Coast) U.S. Tag Team titles w/Bob Kelly defeating Bobby Shane & Calvin Pullins for control of titles (December 15, 1971);
- NWA (Gulf Coast) U.S. Tag Team titles w/Mickey Doyle defeating Eddie Sullivan & Rip Tyler (March 8, 1972);
- NWA (Gulf Coast) U.S. Tag Team titles w/Mickey Doyle defeating Rugged Russian & The Mongol (May 15, 1973);
- NWA Gulf Coast Heavyweight title defeating Bob Griffin (August 25, 1973);
- NWA Gulf Coast Heavyweight title defeating Sweet Daddy Watts (October 2, 1973);
- NWA Gulf Coast Heavyweight title defeating Mysterious Medic (November 20, 1973);
- NWA Gulf Coast Tag Team titles w/Ken Lucas defeating Wrestling Pro & Duke Miller [Tournament] (May 21, 1974);
- NWA Gulf Coast Tag Team titles w/Bearcat Brown defeating The Patriots (November 5, 1974);
- Mike Bowyer studied wrestling and judo since the age of 11 and was a legit Judo champion while in the Marines..
- ~~~While in the service he was the All-Marine Judo champion and earned a spot on the 1964 Olympic team..
- ~~~Unfortunatly, he broke his leg prior to the Games and was unable to compete!
- Mike Bowyer landed in Minnesota where he was trained for a professional wrestling career by Eddie Sharkey and Verne Gagne..
- 1966: Mike Bowyer made his pro debut, working under his real name on the lower end of cards in the AWA..
- Mid-1970: Mike Bowyer popped up in the Gulf Coast area as a heel — using the name “Wildman” Mike Boyette..
- ~~~They changed his name because they didn’t want the fans to confuse him with Bob Boyer..
- Mike Boyette feuded with “Cowboy” Bob Kelly for six months before they became friends and formed a babyface tag team..
- Mike Boyette eventually adopted the “California Hippie” nickname and that was what he was known as from that day forward..
- Mike Boyette teamed with Mickey Doyle in the Central States as “The Yippies”..
- 1977: Mike Boyette helped Michael Hayes break into the wrestling business..
- 1985: Mike Boyette returned to the Gulf Coast and feuded with Bob Kelly when Kelly tried to restart Gulf Coast Wrestling..
- Mike Boyette later went to work for Rip Tyler’s WOW promotion, where he was part of an on-air work/shoot firing angle..
- Mike Boyette wrestled in the UWF and had a jobber gimmick where he had a losing record of 0 wins and 197 losses!