- NWA (Florida) United States Tag Team titles w/Mike Rotundo defeating One Man Gang & Ron Bass (January 11, 1984);
- GCW (Georgia Championship Wrestling) Junior Heavyweight title defeating Hector Guerrero (October 2, 1984);
- WWC (World Wrestling Council) World Tag Team titles w/Tommy Lane defeating Eric Embry & Crusher [Tournament] (June 29, 1986);
- WWC (World Wrestling Council) World Tag Team titles w/Tommy Lane defeating Butch Miller & Luke Williams (September 21, 1986);
- AWA Southern Tag Team titles w/Tommy Lane defeating Billy Travis & Jeff Jarrett (December 13, 1986);
- AWA Southern Tag Team titles w/Tommy Lane defeating Billy Travis & Jeff Jarrett (January 20, 1987);
- AWA Southern Tag Team titles w/Tommy Lane defeating Brian Knobs & Jerry Sags (September 19, 1987);
- AWA Southern Tag Team titles w/Tommy Lane defeating Brian Knobs & Jerry Sags (October 10, 1987);
- AWA Southern Tag Team titles w/Tommy Lane defeating Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels (November 16, 1987);
- CWA (Memphis) Tag Team titles w/Tommy Lane defeating Billy Travis & Scott Steiner (August 15, 1988);
- CWF (Knoxville) Tag Team titles w/Masahiro Chono defeating Davy & Johnny Rich (May 5, 1989);
- GWF (Global Wrestling Federation) Television title (as Maniac Mike) defeating Midnight Rider (August 28, 1992);
- Mike Davis got his start in Eddie Graham’s Championship Wrestling from Florida (CWF) promotion..
- Mike Davis formed a very successful tag team with Tommy Lane known as the RockNRoll RPMs..
- December 13, 1988 – AWA Superclash III: Hector, Chavo, & Mando Guerrero beat Cactus Jack & Rock-n-Roll RPMs..
- Mike Davis formed a another tag team with his brother Tom Davis known as the Dirty Davis Brothers ..
- Mike Davis was a member of Kevin Sullivan’s faction known as the Army of Darkness..
- December 25, 2001: Mike Davis suddenly passes away, at the age of 46..
- ~~~On Christmas morning Mike told his wife he wasn’t feeling well and by the end of the night he passed on..
Jay Ambler wrote: Mike Davis was a regular on the Saturday night Florida wrestling show hosted by Gordon Solie. He was considered a junior heavyweight. He was primarily a tag team wrestler, originally tagging with Mike Graham and later with Mike Rotundo. The Davis-Rotundo combination would capture the Florida Tag Team belts. Other singles that were often paired with Davis whether it be two or three many tag teams were Barry Windham and fellow junior heavyweight Denny Brown.
Following the loss of the Florida tag team belts in January 1984, Rotundo’s star in the Sunshine State continued and he would soon be venturing in the WWF territory. Davis then developed a great angle for being passed over. He began to allude to the sour taste in his mouth and how he had been bypassed. Then on one broadcast he was christened ‘The Dream’ by The Army of Darkness and their leader Kevin Sullivan. Davis styled his hair after Dusty Rhodes, often sounding like him in promotions and taunting the legendary wrestler in front of fans. It was one of many great angles that involved Sullivan and others.