Check out Miss Elizabeth’s WWE Alumni profile here!
Miss Elizabeth Career Highlights
In The Beginning:
- Elizabeth was a graduate of The University of Kentucky with a degree in communications.
- Elizabeth worked as a camera operator at her father’s TV station, which hosted wrestling events for ICW.
- Elizabeth started out as a fan of International Championship Wrestling in Lexington, Kentucky, an organization fun by Angelo Poffo.
- Elizabeth began dating Randy Poffo (aka Randy Poffo), and became an announcer and host of ICW Television.
- December 30, 1984: Elizabeth and Randy Poffo were officially married in Frankfort, Kentucky.
World Wrestling Federation:
- 1985: Elizabeth enters the WWF as the manager of heel Randy “Macho Man” Savage an became known as the first lady of wrestling.
- 1985: Elizabeth led Randy Savage to the Intercontinental title win over Tito Santana.
- 1986: Elizabeth found herself the object of George “The Animal” Steele‘s affection!
- April 7, 1986 – Wrestlemania II: Elizabeth was in the corner of Randy Savage as he defeated George Steele to retain the WWF Intercontinental title.
- March 29, 1987 – Wrestlemania III: Elizabeth was in the corner of Randy Savage as he was defeated by Ricky Steamboat for the WWF Intercontinental title.
- October 3, 1987 – Saturday Night’s Main Event: Randy Savage defeated the WWF Intercontinental champion the Honky Tonk Man by disqualification.
- ~~~The Hart Foundation caused the disqualification. They were at ringside after manager Jimmy Hart was knocked out by the Macho Man.
- ~~~Randy Savage was attacked by the Hart Foundation and HonkyTonk Man after the match, and they threatened to hit him with a guitar!
- ~~~Miss Elizabeth selflessly threw herself in front of Honky Tonk in an attempt to save Macho Man, but Honky Tonk Man pushed her to the ground, sending her running to the back.
- ~~~Honky Tonk Man hit Randy Savage over the head with the guitar.
- Miss Elizabeth brought Hulk Hogan to the ring to help the Macho Man, and Hogan and Savage then cleared the ring, sending Honky Tonk Man and the Hart Foundation to the dressing room.
- ~~~Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan eventually shake hands, “The Madness met the Mania”, and the Mega-Powers were formed!
- March 27, 1988: Wrestlemania IV: Randy Savage defeated Ted DiBiase in a tournament final to win the undisputed WWF world title with help from Hulk Hogan!
- Elizabeth began managing the MegaPowers, consisting of Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan, to feud with Ted DiBiase, Andre and Twin Towers.
- February 3, 1989 – SNME: Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage defeated the Twin Towers in one of the most controversial nights of all time.
- ~~~Elizabeth was accidentally knocked out and Hulk Hogan abandoned Randy Savage to take Liz backstage for medical treatment.
- ~~~Hulk Hogan returned to the ring, only to get slapped by Randy Savage for leaving him alone with the Twin Towers.
- ~~~Hulk Hogan finished the match by himself, and went backstage, only to be brutally attacked by Randy Savage!!!
- April 2, 1989 – Wrestlemania V: Elizabeth remained in a neutral corner as Hulk Hogan defeated Randy Savage for the WWF Heavyweight title.
- April 1, 1990 – Wrestlemania VI: Elizabeth was in the corner of Dusty Rhodes and Saphire as they defeated Randy Savage and Queen Sherri!
- March 27, 1991 – Wrestlemania VII: Randy Savage was defeated by The Ultimate Warrior in a retirement match and Queen Sherri started kicking him!
- ~~~All of a sudden, Miss Elizabeth jumped the rail and entered the ring to chase Sherri away!!
- ~~~Elizabeth reunited with Randy Savage in one of the most emotionally charged moments in WWF history!
- August 26, 1991 – SummerSlam: Randy Savage and Elizabeth were married in the ring live on PPV dispite already being married for years.
- ~~~After the ceremony, the party was interrupted by a Jake Roberts and The Undertaker, who threatened Liz with a venamous snake!
- ~~~A few weeks later, Jake Roberts shocked the world by letting a real snake BITE Randy Savage’s arm on national television!
- ~~~Randy Savage and Elizabeth started a campaign to get reinstated as a wrestler in the WWF.
- December 3, 1991 – This Tuesday in Texas: Randy Savage defeated Jake Roberts to gain a measure of revenge.
- April 5, 1992 – Wrestlemania VIII: Randy Savage defeated Ric Flair to win the WWF Heavyweight title.
- ~~~Elizabeth had gotten involved after Ric Flair claimed to have pictures that prooved that he was having an affair with Liz.
- Elizabeth faded away and Randy Savage continued wrestling for another two years.
- 1992: Elizabeth filed for divorce and she and Randy Savage parted ways (not storyline).
World Championship Wrestling:
- 1995: Miss Elizabeth popped up in WCW at the side of her ex-husband Randy Savage as well as old friend Hulk Hogan.
- February 11, 1996: Miss Elizabeth turns on Randy Savage to help Ric Flair win the World Title at SuperBrawl VI.
- 1996: Miss Elizabeth became 1/3 of a team of valet’s for Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen.
- 1996: Miss Elizabeth was forced to join the nWo, and as the only female member of the group, wasn’t treated very well.
- 1996: Miss Elizabeth’s attitude changed when Randy Savage joined the nWo and they reingnited their business relationship.
- 1997: Miss Elizabeth and Randy Savage feuded with Diamond Dallas Page and Kimberly.
- Late 1997: Elizabeth married Cary Lubetsky, but the marriage would only last a few months before they were divorced.
World Championship Wrestling:
- Late 1998: Miss Elizabeth began appearing as the valet for Lex Luger and Kevin Nash.
- January 4, 1999 – Nitro: Miss Elizabeth accused Bill Goldberg of stalking her, but it was all a set-up orchestrated by Eric Bischoff.
- February 21, 1999 – SuperBrawl IX: Kevin Nash and Scott Hall defeat Rey Mysterio and Konnan in a “Liz’s hair” vs. “Rey’s mask” match.
- 1999: Miss Elizabeth dissappeared from WCW Television to undergo breast augmentation surgery (boob job).
- September 27, 1999: Miss Elizabeth returned as the manager of her real life boyfriend, Lex Luger showing a never-before-seen mean streak.
- ~~~They were quickly pushed into a storyline where Lex Luger was mentally abusing Elizabeth, but Sting was defending her.
- November 22, 1999: Lex Luger arranged to have a match between Meng and Elizabeth but Sting eventually saved her.
- November 29, 1999: Lex Luger continues to harass Liz by throwing her into a mud pit, and Sting rescued her once again.
- December 19, 1999: Lex Luger beat Sting after Liz took an opportunity to bash Sting over the head with a baseball bat.
- Miss Elizabeth began managing the team of Lex Luger and Ric Flair, known as Team Package.
- April 2000: Vince Russo and Eric Bischoff took control of the company and all storylines were scrapped.
- ~~~Elizabeth became the target of Vince Russo, who kidnapped her, claiming that he owned her contract!
- ~~~Vince Russo forced Elizabeth into matches with trained female wrestlers, but Lex Luger continuously saved her.
- August 2000: Miss Elizabeth was released by World Championship Wrestling after Lex Luger walked out of WCW.
World Wrestling All-Stars:
- Elizabeth and Lex Luger participated in the World Wresling All-Stars European Tour, which saw Lex Luger win the WWA World title.
The Life and Death of Elizabeth Heulette:
- May 1, 2003: Elizabeth dies in hospital hours after being found in Lex Luger’s condo, passed out as a result of an apparent overdose.
- ~~~Elizabeth was only 42 at the time of her death and had been dating Lex Luger.
- Elizabeth can be counted as one of several women who pioneered the “Diva” phenomenon (also Precious, Baby Doll and Sunshine).
- Elizabeth was the true pioneer because she was the first female valet to appear on a national scale.
- Elizabeth Hulette’s death was ruled due to an overdose of a combination of pain pills and alcohol.