- June 25, 1976 – AWA Chicago Stadium: Antonio Inoki drew with Muhammad Ali (15 Rounds) in a “wrestler vs boxer” match..
- ~~~Inoki spend the majority of the time on his back, using the strategy of “He can’t knock me down if I’m not up”..
- ~~~~~The bout ended in a draw, 3-3.. Ali’s legs took a beating from Inoki’s kicks (shown on Closed Circuit)..
- March 31, 1985: Muhammad Ali was the special outside enforcer for the Hogan/Mr.T vs Piper/Orndorff main event..
- April 2004 – K1 in Las Vegas: Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson attend the show but do not take part in any angles..