The Nation of Domination in USWA
- There was a version of the Nation of Domination in the United States Wrestling Association..
The Original Nation of Domination
- Farooq dropped his goofy costume and formed the Nation of Domination with Crush, Savio Vega & Clarence Mason..
- Wrestlemania 13: Legion of Doom & Ahmed Johnson beat Nation of Domination (Farooq/Crush/Vega) in a Chicago Street Fight..
- May 11, 1997 – A Cold Day in Hell: Farooq defeated Ahmed Johnson after Johnson had already defeated Crush & Savio Vega..
- King of the Ring 1997: The Undertaker defeats Farooq to retain the WWF Federation title..
- September 7, 1997 – Ground Zero: Savio Vega defeated Farooq & Crush in a triple threat Louisville Street fight..
- The Nation dispanded into three sperate groups; The Nation, Los Boricuas & Disciples of Apocalypse..The New Nation of Domination
- The NEW Nation of Domination consisted of DLo Brown, Kama Mustafa & The Rock..
- Survivor Series 1997: Ahmed Johnson, Ken Shamrock and LOD defeated the Nation of Domination..
- February 15, 1998 – No Way Out: Ken Shamrock, Ahmed Johnson, & DOA beat The Nation of Domination..
- Farooq was kicked out of the Nation when The Rock took over and organized a mutiny..
- April 26, 1998 – Unforgiven: Ken Shamrock/Faarooq/Steve Blackmen d The Nation of Domination..
- May 2, 1998 – Over the Edge: Rocky Miavia defeated Farooq to retain the Intercontinental title..
- They added Owen Hart & Mark Henry to the group..