- DWA Devon Trophy Champion;
- FWA:A Tag Team Championship with LT Summers;
- British Tag Team Championship with Mark Haskins;
- NXT Tag Team Championship with Adrian Neville;
- PWF International Championship;
- RQW Tag Team Championship with Mark Haskins;
- From an early age, Joel Pettyfer played rugby and participated in judo. He attended East Devon College.
- While wrestling in England, Joel Pettyfer simultaneously worked as a forester.
- Joel Pettyfer started wrestling with Devon Junior Wrestling Alliance, where he wrestled under his own name, before going to Revolution British Wrestling and other UK indie promotions. His first appearance in the newly named Varsity Pro Wrestling (formerly RBW’s southwest branch) was in Crediton, Devon where he would wrestle as Joel Redman in a match where he would be defeated by American wrestler Spiro from San Antonio, Texas on January 26, 2006.
- On a later VPW show, Joel Redman attacked Aviv Maayan after Maayan’s match. “The Twisted Genius” Dean Ayass then made his way to the ring and introduced Redman as his new protégé. On VPW’s first Charity Show, Maayan got his chance to face Redman which Maayan won. However, this would not end their feud as once again after Mayaan lost a match to Jorge Castano, Redman and Ayass would once again come to the ring and attack Mayaan. After this attack Ayass would grab the microphone and tell the fans that on the next show back in Horndean, Joel Redman would face Aviv Mayaan once again.
- Joel Redman’s feud with Aviv Mayaan would not just be contained to VPW. After becoming an alumnus of the training school, Redman went on to train in the FWA Academy where he would face off with Mayaan once again, touring a Title tournament this time coming on the losing end of the match.
- After dominating several opponents throughout the end of 2006 in FWA:A, Joel Redman would team up with FWA:A Champion LT Summers to defeat Mark Sloan and Ollie Burns for the FWA:A Tag Team Championships.
Premier Promotions (2006-2012):
- Over the year, Joel Redman has become a regular for Premier Promotions and made his debut in 2006 teaming with Kris Kay to defeat Chris Andrews and Sam Andrews.
- In late 2007, Joel Redman participated in a one night tournament losing to Danny Collins in the semi finals.
- In early 2008, the PWF Mid-Heavyweight Championship was vacated by Doug Williams and to find a champion there was a round robin tournament which Joel Redman was involved in, however, he would lose all his matches and was eliminated.
- Throughout 2008, Joel Redman had made an impression on Premier Promtoions with his technical prowess and spirit to never give up, this culminated on September 4 when Joel Redman defeated Marty Scurll in the finals of the Ian Dowland Trophy. With this win he took on Ricky Knight for the PWF Mid-Heavyweight Championship but lost via count out.
- Towards the end of 2009, a year Joel Redman spent away from Premier Promotions, he returned to take part in the Ken Joyce Trophy 2009 but would lose to legendary British wrestler, Robbie Brookside, in the semi final.
- In March 2010, Joel Redman won a one night tournament and would win another in April.
- Joel Redman would once again become a regular for Premier Promotions and towards the end of the year defeated Justin Starr to win the Ken Joyce Trophy 2010. Following this win, on February 27, 2011, he defeated UK Dominator in a British rules match for the vacant PWF International Championship.
- As the reigning champion, Joel Redman entered the Worthing Trophy 2011 and reached the final where he was defeated by Danny Garnell. Joel Redman teamed up with Jonny Storm to take on Kris Kay and UK Dominator in a British rules match for the vacant PWF Tag Team Championship which they lost.
- Joel Redman would vacate the PWF International Championship when he was signed by World Wrestling Entertainment and moved to their developmental system NXT Wrestling.
The Thrillers (2007–2009):
- Joel Redman formed a team with Mark Haskins known as The Thrillers, on their debut match together they lost to The South Coast Rock ‘n’ Roll Express (Ian Logan and Jake McCluskey) on July 14, 2007 which involved a special guest referee.
- The team would go on a losing streak for the next few months and even lost to The Kartel (Sha Samuels and Terry Frazier) in a match for the IPW:UK Tag Team Championship.
- The Thrillers won their first match as a tag team in a dark match by defeating JP Monroe and Jules Lambrini on January 27, 2008.
- The team debuted for Real Quality Wrestling on February 16, 2008 and defeated the Maximum Head (Dan Head and Max Voltage) and would next month beat The Lost Boys (Danny Darko and Jo FX).
- After their two successful matches they challenged The Damned Nation (Cameron Kraze and Dragon Aisu) on April 26 for the RQW Tag Team Championship which they won.
- The Thrillers returned to IPW: UK on May 4 triumphant with tag team gold in the form of RQW Tag Team Championship only to lose the championship The Kartel (Sha Samuels and Terry Frazier) in a championship unification match which also involved IPW:UK Tag Team Championship. The team debuted for One Pro Wrestling losing to BritRage (Mark Sloan and Wade Fitzgerald). However they would beat The Kartel on September 28 for the Unified British Tag Team Championship. The Thrillers would then debuted for Westside Xtreme Wrestling at the beginning of 2009 and won a wXw Tag Team Championship Contendership match defeating Adam Polak and Lazio Fe. With that win, they challenged Doug Williams and Martin Stone for the wXw Tag Team Championship the following month, but were unable to win the title.
- Upon their return to IPW:UK, The Thrillers lost the Unified British Tag Team Championship to The Leaders of The New School (Marty Scurll and Zack Sabre, Jr.). The Thrillers tried to regain the championship on two separate occasions, the first ending in DQ and the second where they were defeated clean in a tables, ladder and chairs match.
Irish Whip Wrestling (2008-2009):
- Joel Redman made his debut for Irish Whip Wrestling on July 5, 2008 in a four corners match for the IWW International Heavyweight Championship which Mandrake won, the match also involved Doug Basham and Vic Viper.
- After competing only a few matches in 2008, the next year Joel Redman became a regular at the promotion. He took on LA Warren for the IWW Zero Gravity Championship and Mandrake for the IWW International Heavyweight Championship on multiple occasions but would also come up short.
- In mid-2009, Joel Redman had formed a partnership with Captain Rooney which for their short time together worked, winning all their matches, however Rooney would turn on Joel Redman and joined up with Bingo Ballance. The Joel Redman and Ballance feud culminated with Ballance coming out on top.
- Joel Redman’s last match for IWW was against Mandrake for the IWW International Heavyweight Championship, once again losing.
WWE Developmental territories (2012-present):
- In a March 2012 interview, Joel Pettyfer stated that he had signed a contract with WWE following two try-out matches and was waiting for his visa to be approved before he could travel to Florida to join WWE’s developmental territory.
- September 19, 2012 – NXT: Joel Pettyfer made his televised NXT debut using the ring name Oliver Grey and lost two sparring matches to Kassius Ohno.
- October 24, 2012 – NXT Live Event: Knuckle Madsen defeated Oliver Grey.
- December 13, 2012 – NXT: Erick Rowan defeated Oliver Grey.
- December 27, 2012 – NXT: Conor O’Brian defeated Oliver Grey in a dark match.
- January 23, 2013 – NXT: Oliver Grey formed a team with fellow Englishman Adrian Neville to defeat 3MB (Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre) in the first round of the NXT Tag Team Championship tournament to crown the inaugural champions.
- January 26, 2013 – Royal Rumble Fan Fest: Conor O’Brian defeated Oliver Grey.
- February 6, 2013 – NXT: Oliver Grey and Adrian Neville defeated Kassius Ohno and Leo Kruger in the semi-finals.
- February 13, 2013 – NXT: Oliver Grey and Adrian Neville won the tournament to become the inaugural NXT Tag Team Champions, defeating the Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) in the finals. Grey then suffered a torn ACL and was written off television on the 6 March episode of NXT by being attacked by the Wyatt Family. Whilst Grey was injured he was replaced as tag champion by Bo Dallas, who lost the title with Neville to the Wyatt Family on May 2.
- February 14, 2013 – NXT Live Event: Erick Rowan and Luke Harper defeated Oliver Grey and Adrian Neville.
- January 3, 2014 – NXT Live Event: Jason Jordan and Mason Ryan defeated Oliver Grey (RETURN) and Danny Burch.