- Mid-Atlantic Tag Team titles w/ Kelly Kiniski defeating Jimmy Valient and Bugsy McGraw (May 23, 1983);
- NWA Florida United States Tag Team titles w/ Ron Bass defeating Dusty Rhodes and Blackjack Mulligan (November 30, 1983);
- NWA Florida Brass Knuckles defeating Blackjack Mulligan (November 1984);
- World Class Six-Man titles w/ Killer Brooks and Mark Lewin defeating Kerry, Kevin and Mike von Erich (July 7, 1985).
- UWF Heavyweight title won by forfiet from Terry Gordy due to injury (November 9, 1986).
- WCW United States title defeating Kensuki Sasaki (December 27, 1995);
The Early Years
- George Gray spent his early years in Angelo Poffo’s International Championship Wrestling under the name “Crusher Bloomfield”.
Mid South Wrestling
- May 1, 1982 – Superdome Extravaganza: One Man Gang and Harley Race beat Andre the Giant and Dick Murdoch by disqualification.
- July 7, 1982 – Superdome Extravaganza: Ernie Ladd and Buck Robley defeated One Man Gang and The Assassin.
Championship Wrestling from Florida
- June 30, 1984 – Lords of the Ring: Jerry Lawler defeated One Man Gang by disqualification.
World Class Championship Wrestling
- January 28, 1985 – WCCW Star Wars: One Man Gang defeated Jose Lothario.
- May 5, 1985 – Parade of Champions: Kerry Von Erich defeated One Man Gang in a “Kerry’s hair vs Gary Hart’s hair” match.
- ~~~The Freebirds and Von Erichs beat Chris Adams and Gino Hernandez and Rip Oliver and Kamala and One Man Gang and Steve Williams.
- July 4, 1985 – WCCW Star Wars: Kerry Von Erich defeated One Man Gang in a “Chicago Death Match”.
- September 2, 1985 – WCCW Star Wars: Bruiser Brody defeated One Man Gang by disqualification in a 1-on-1 match.
- ~~~Kerry and Kevin Von Erich and Brian Adias beat One Man Gang and Mark Lewin and Jack Victory to win the 6 Man Tag Titles.
- October 1985 – Cotton Bowl Extravaganza: Iceman King Parsons defeated One Man Gang ..
- November 28, 1985 – WCCW Star Wars: One Man Gang beat Gary Hart | One Man Gang vs Kimala was a Double Countout!
- December 25, 1985 – WCCW Star Wars: Bruiser Brody defeated One Man Gang in a “Chain” match.
- May 4, 1986 – Parade of Champions: The Missing Link and Iceman King Parsons defeated One Man Gang and Skandar Akbar.
Universal Wrestling Federation
- June 14, 1986 – Superdome Extravaganza: One Man Gang defeated Brett Sawyer.
- November 9, 1986: One Man Gang was awarded the UWF Heavyweight title by forfeit when Terry Gordy was injured.
- November 27, 1986 – Superdome Extravaganza: Jim Duggan defeated One Man Gang by disqualification (OMG retains UWF Title).
- ~~~Also on the card: UWF Heavyweight Champion One Man Gang won a special “Two Ring Battle Royal”.
- April 11, 1987 – Superdome Extravaganza: Steve Williams defeated One Man Gang by disqualification (OMG retains UWF Title).
World Wrestling Federation – One Man Gang
- May 1987: The One Man Gang signed with the World Wrestling Federation and began a series of Televised squash matches.
- August 28, 1987 – Paul Beosch Retirement Show: Hulk Hogan defeated The One Man Gang to retain the WWF title.
- August 29, 1987: Bruno Sammartino (last match) and Hulk Hogan defeated King Kong Bundy and One Man Gang.
- January 24, 1988 – Royal Rumble: One Man Gang was the last person Hacksaw Jim Duggan eliminated to win the Rumble.
- March 27, 1988 – Wrestlemania IV: One Man Gang competed in the tournament to crown a new WWF Undisputed Champion.
- ~~~One Man Gang defeated Bam Bam Bigelow by count-out (1st Round) and received a bye into the Semi-finals vs. Randy Savage.
- ~~~Randy Savage w/ Elizabeth defeated One Man Gang in the Third round (Savage went on to beat DiBiase in the finals).
World Wrestling Federation – AKEEM
- 1988: One Man Gang transformed into “Akeem The African Dream” (an office jab at “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes).
- January 7, 1989 – SNME: Hulk Hogan defeatd Akeem The African Dream w/ Slick by disqualification.
World Wrestling Federation – Twin Towers
- Akeem formed a powerhouse tag team with The Big Bossman known as The Twin Towers.
- February 3, 1989 – The Main Event II: Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage defeated Akeem and Big Bossman.
- April 2, 1989 – Wrestlemania V: The Twin Towers defeated The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty).
- August 28, 1989 – Summerslam: Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Demolition defeated Andre the Giant and The Twin Towers.
- Late 1989: The Twin Towers broke up and The Big Bossman turned face. Akeem however was phased out of the WWF.
World Wrestling Federation – AKEEM
- January 21, 1990 – Royal Rumble: Akeem entered the rumble at number 16 and was eliminated by Jimmy Snuka.
- April 1, 1990 – Wrestlemania VI: The Big Bossman defeated Akeem.
- April 28, 1990 – SNME: The Big Bossman defeated Akeem by disqualification.
World Championship Wrestling
- July 14, 1991 – WCW Great American Bash: El Gigante defeated One Man Gang.
Global Wrestling Federation
- October 11, 1991 – Global Wrestling Federation: One Man Gang beat Mike Stetson, and The Patriot beat One Man Gang by disqualification.
World Championship Wrestling
- November 26, 1995 – World War III: One Man Gang participated in the 60-man 3-ring battle royal.
- December 27, 1995 – Starrcade: One Man Gang defeated Kensuki Sasaki to win the WCW United States title.
- January 22, 1996 – Nitro: Hulk Hogan defeated WCW United States Champion One Man Gang in a non-title match.
- January 23, 1996 – WCW Clash of the Champions: One Man Gang defeated Disco Inferno to retain the WCW United States Title.
American Wrestling Federation
- 1996 – Episode 30: One Man Gang w/ Bugaloo Brown defeated J.D. Lessman.
Extreme Championship Wrestling
- One Man Gang had a VERY brief stint in ECW, as a member of the Full Blooded Italians.
- George Gray cut back his wrestling schedule after suffering a heart attack.
- Heroes of Wrestling PPV: One Man Gang took on Abdullah the Butcher in a Street Fight.
- 2000: George Gray suffered a heart attack, but recovered well and lost a lot of weight.
- George Gray occasionally participated in independent wrestling shows and overseas tours.
- April 1, 2001 – WrestleMania X-Seven: One Man Gang competed in a gimmick battle royal which was won by The Iron Sheik.
- ~~~WWF bookers wanted One Man Gang to wrestle as Akeem but he lost so much weight he couldn’t fit into the costume.
- December 14, 2002 – American Pro Wrestling: Jay Eagle and One Man Gang vs Steve Stasiak and Bubba Brooks was a Double disqualification.
- Grorge Gray is also a prison guard at Angola Prison in Louisiana and has made several appearances in IWA Puerto Rico.
- ~~~The Angola Prison was the subject of a critically acclaimed documentary film a few years ago entitled “The Farm”.
- October 19, 2007 – Wrestle Fan Fest (S.F.): The Powers of Pain w/ Temptress defeated Kamala and One Man Gang w/ Slick.
- March 28, 2009 – International Wrestling Cartel: “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan defeated One Man Gang.