- IWGP Tag Team titles w/Akira Maeda defeating Kengo Kimura & Tatsumi Fujinami (August 5, 1986);
Japan Wrestling Association:
- October 1968: Osamu Kido was initiated into the old JWA promotion..
- February 1969: Osamu Kido debuted teaming with Antonio Inoki & Tatsumi Fujinami..New Japan Pro-Wrestling:
- March 1972: Osamu Kido left the JWA to help form New Japan Pro-Wrestling..
- June 1975: Osamu Kido came to the United States and trained with Strong Style legend Karl Gotch..
- 1985: Osamu Kido jumped to Akira Maeda’s UWF, but that promotion did not last long..
- December 1985: Osamu Kido returned to New Japan as part of Akira Maeda’s invading UWF unit..
- 1986: Osamu Kido & Akira Maeda defeated Tatsumi Fujinami & Kengo Kimura for the IWGP Tag Team titles..
- August 2000: Osamu Kido gained entry to the G1 Climax..
- November 2, 2001: Osamu Kido & Riki Choshu wrestled Tatsumi Fujinami & Kengo Kimura to a 10 minute draw..
- November 2, 2001: Osamu Kido officially retired from wrestling..
- Osamu Kido became a trainer in New Japan’s dojo, teaching many future superstars..