- AWA World Heavyweight title;
- CWA World Heavyweight title (4);
- Otto Wanz started his career as Boxer and he won the Austrian boxing Title several times..
- Early 1980: Big Otto was a very big name wrestler in Europe and in the United States..
- August 29, 1982: Otto Wanz defeated Nick Bockwinkel for the AWA World Heavyweight title..
- October 9, 1982: Nick Bockwinkel defeated Otto Wanz to recapture the AWA World Heavyweight title..
- 1983: Otto Wanz was part of the big New Japan tournament to crown the very first IWGP Heavyweight Champion..
- 1990s: Otto Wanz was the operator of a Germany-based promotion called Catch Wrestling Assocition..
- Otto Wanz is a celebrity in Austria, appearing in many commercials, and is an actor..
- Otto Wanz made it into the Guinness Book of World Records for destroying telephonebooks with his bare hands..
Otto Wanz started his career at the age of 14 in the year 1957 in amateur-boxing, becoming five-times champion of the country and one-time Austrian champion. He competed in about 120 amateur-fights. In 1969, Otto started pro-Wrestling in Graz (Austria) and ended his career in 1996 also in Austria. He has wrestled in the Middle-East, Far-east Japan, USA, South Africa and Central Africa in Kinshasa.
Otto had 32 title fights for CWA and AWA with only two of them lost. he also had a couple of good parts in some European movies, many many TV-Shows and was also in one of the top theaters in Austria, Wien Josefstadt, under contract.
Otto was three times in the Guiness-Book of World Records for destroying telephone-books. Since 1992, he promotes the Strong-Men Sport in Austria until today. He has also wrestled in Austria, France, Spain, Germany, Hungary, and the former Yugoslavia.