- Pat O’Brien developed in Paul Vachon’s Grand Prix promotion and was trained by Maurice “Mad Dog” & Paul “Butcher” Vachon.
- Pat O’Brien once commented on admiring Edouard Carpentier & Mad Dog Vachon..
- ~~~explaining while the did not wrestle like a Vachon, Maurice was a complete wrestler who knew how to do it all.
- ~~~Pat O’Brien was also photographed arm in arm with Vivian Vachon backstage at a Montreal wrestling event..
- January 2, 1973: Pat O’Brien wrestled Jack Welch in Tampa, Florida
- January 13, 1973 (Atlanta WTCG Studios): Pat O’Brien & Bob Orton Jr defeated Jimmy & Jerry Valentine
- January 23 (Wed), 1973: Pat O’Brien defeated Jack Evans in Columbus, Georgia..
- January 26, 1973 (Fri): El Sicodelico & Pantera Negra defeated Bob Armstrong & Pat O’Brien in Atlanta, Georgia..
- February 2 (Fri), 1973: Pat O’Brien & Mr Wrestling II & Bob Orton Jr beat Tank Morgan & Butcher Brannigan & Bengali in Atlanta..
- February 6 (Tues), 1973: Pat O’Brien defeated Jerry Valentine in Macon, Georgia..
- ~~~ Pat O’Brien was also in a battle Royal co-won by Bill Dromo and Hiro Matsuda
- February 9 (Fri), 1973: Chati Yocuchi & Fuji defeated Pat O’Brien & Bob Orton Jr. in Atlanta, Georgia.
- February 13 (Tue), 1973: Chati Yocuchi & Fuji defeated Pat O’Brien & Koa Tiki in Macon, Georgia..
- Pat O’Brien’s stay in Georgia was short but he made a long lasting impression..
- During this period; announcer Sterling Brewer commented highly on O’Brien’s near unbelievable agility and flexibility..
- March 18, 1973: Pat O’Brien wrestled Jack Welch In Miami, Florida
- April 24, 1973: Pat O’Brien wrestled Mighty Yankee #1 in Tampa, Florida
- January 6, 1973: Pat O’Brien wrestled Wolfman Smith in Tampa, Florida
- March 23, 1973: Pat O’Brien and Jose Azzari defeated the Mighty Yankees in Miami Beach, Florida
- December 25, 1976: Pat O’Brien Wrestled Mr X in St Petersburg, Florida