- NWA (Mid America) Southern Heavyweight title defeating Jerry Lawler (May 29, 1977);
- NWA (Tri State) North American Heavyweight title defeating Ernie Ladd (May 29, 1978);
- NWA (Tri State) North American Heavyweight title defeating Ernie Ladd (June ??, 1978);
- NWA (Mid Atlantic) World Tag Team titles w/Jimmy Snuka defeating Baron Von Raschke & Greg Valentine (December ??, 1978);
- NWA Southeastern Tag Team titles w/Dick Slater defeating Norvell Austin & Jimmy Golden (October ??, 1979);
- NWA Southeastern Tag Team titles w/Norvell Austin defeating Rany Rose & Dennis Condrey (????, 1980);
- Mid South North American Heavyweight title defeating Jake Roberts (July 4, 1981);
- NWA (Georgia) National Heavyweight title defeating Buzz Sawyer (June 20, 1982);
- NWA (Georgia) National Heavyweight title defeating Super Destroyer (October 3, 1982);
- NWA (Georgia) National Heavyweight title defeating Masked Superstar (November 17, 1982);
- NWA (Georgia) National Heavyweight title defeating Tommy Rich (March ??, 1983);
- AWF (American Wrestling Federation) Heavyweight title defeating Stan Lane [Tournament] (December 16, 1991);
- UWF (Herb Abrams) Southern States Heavyweight title defeating Bob Orton Jr. (June 22, 1992);
- NWL (National Wrestling League) Tag Team titles w/Brian Blair defeating ?????? (????, 1993);
- WCW World Television title defeating Erik Watts in a Tournament Final (March 2, 1993);
- WCW World Tag Team titles w/Paul Roma defeating Kevin Sullivan & Cactus Jack (July 17, 1994);
- WCW World Tag Team titles w/Paul Roma defeating The Patriot & Marcus Bagwell (October 23, 1994);
In The Beginning
- Paul Orndorff & Shane Douglas are cousins..
- Paul Orndorff was trained by Hiro Matsuda at the same time as Hulk Hogan..
- 1978: Paul won the North American Championship twice, winning and losing to and from “Big Cat” Ernie Ladd..
- 1978: Paul competed in the Mid-Atlantic area..
- December 1978: Paul teamed with Jimmy Snuka to win NWA World Tag Team Titles from Greg Valentine & Baron Von Raschke..
- ~~~April 28, 1979: They lost the belts to Baron Von Raschke & Paul Jones..
- July 21, 1979: Paul was defeated by Angelo Mosca Sr at a Superdome event..
- October 1979: Paul teamed with Dick Slater to win the Southeastern Tag Team Titles..
- Summer 1980: Paul began a feud with Ken Mantell in Mid-South..
- ~~~Mantell had a tradition of cutting opponents’ hair..
- ~~~Mantell even managed to give Orndorff an unwanted haircut..
- ~~~Paul defeated Mantell and was awarded the right to use the infamous Freebird Hair-Removal Creme on Mantell’s scalp..
- ~~~August 1980 – Mid-South Superdome Extravaganza: Paul continued his success by defeating Mantell in a rematch..
- November 1980: Ernie Ladd & Leroy Brown injured Paul’s brother Terry Orndorff while winning the Mid-South Tag Team Titles..
- ~~~Nov/1980 – Mid-South Superdome Extravaganza: Big brother Paul sought revenge, but he lost to Ladd in a “Lights out” match..
- Paul later returned to the Southeast Continental Area where he teamed up with Norvell Austin..
- ~~~They defeated Dennis Condrey & Randy Rose for the Southeast Continental Tag Team Titles..
- Paul came back to Mid-South yet again..
- Paul overslept on the day of his title shot against North American Champion The Grappler..
- ~~~When substitute Jake Roberts took the belt from The Grappler, Orndorff went berzerk..
- ~~~Paul’s obession with the belt cost him his popularity with the fans..
- ~~~July 4, 1981 – Superdome: Paul Orndorff defeated Jake Roberts for the Mid-South North American Heavyweight title..
- ~~~~~~Paul later lost a “lights out” match to The Junkyard Dog that same night..
- Paul entered feuds with JYD, Ted DiBiase, Dusty Rhodes and Dick Murdoch while aligned with Bob Roop & Bob Orton Jr..
- November 1, 1981: Paul lost his North American Title to Ted DiBiase..
- June 20, 1982: Paul beat Buzz Sawyer for the National Title..
- Paul vacated it that summer to concentrate on an unsuccessful World Title chase against NWA World Champion Ric Flair..
- Paul, acting as a sort of American patriot, feuded with Ivan Koloff..
- October 1982: Paul later defeated The Super Destroyer (Scott Irwin) to recapture the National Title..
- ~~~Paul also traded the National Title with The Masked Superstar (Bill Eadie)..
- ~~~When Larry Zbyszko failed to win the title from Orndorff, he paid Killer Tim Brooks $25,000 to take him out..
- ~~~Brooks clobbered Orndorff with a chair to win the title but the decision was overturned..
World Wrestling Federation – Roddy Piper & Paul Orndorff vs. Hulk Hogan & Mr. T
- Paul Orndorff signed with the WWF and aligned himself with “Rowdy” Roddy Piper as a heel..
- January 1984 – Madison Square Garden: Paul Orndorff defeated Salvatore Bellomo with a Piledriver..
- Paul Orndorff was granted several title shots at WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan, with no success..
- February 1984: Paul Orndorff faced Hulk Hogan in Hogan’s first New York City title defense..
- Paul Orndorff & Roddy Piper & David Shultz vs. Ivan Putski & Tony Atlas & Rocky Johnson in a six-man war..
- July 23, 1984 – Brawl To Settle It All: Paul Orndorff defeated Chief Jay Strongbow in a dark match..
- Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff was also a frequent challenger to Intercontinental Champion, Tito Santana..
- Paul Orndorff joined Roddy Piper (w/Bob Orton) to feud with Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka & The Tonga Kid..
- Paul also did Piper a favor by injuring Junk Yard Dog just prior to JYD’s scheduled appearance on Piper’s Pit..
- ~~~Without JYD around, Piper, Orton, and Orndorff all started to harass Salvadore Bellomo in his place..
- ~~~However, JYD emerged from the back, along with bloody bandages and a steel chair to fend off the heels..
- Paul had a brief rivalry with young David Sammartino, with Roddy Piper & Bruno Sammartino getting involved..
- ~~~Bruno Sammartino & David Sammartino defeated Paul Orndorff & Rowdy Roddy Piper in a tag team match..
- Late 1984: Paul Orndorff was drawn into Rowdy Roddy Piper sudden feud with several Hollywood Celebrities..
- ~~~Rowdy Roddy Piper went as far as to attack Captain Lou Albano and Cyndi Lauper and ignited a big feud..
- February 18, 1985 – War To Settle The Score: “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndorff defeated “Mr. USA” Tony Atlas..
- In the Main Event, Paul interfered on Piper’s behalf causing a DQ, until Mr T hit the ring to make the save!
- Wrestlemania 1: Paul Orndorff & Roddy Piper (w/Bob Orton) were defeated by Hulk Hogan & Mr.T (w/Jimmy Snuka)..
- ~~~After being the victim of the pinfall, Paul Orndorff was abandoned in the ring by Piper & Cowboy Bob..
World Wrestling Federation – Paul Orndorff & Hulk Hogan
- Saturday Night’s Main Event: Paul Orndorff shook Hulk Hogan’s hand after failing to defeat him in a title match..
- Paul Orndorff was a guest on Piper’s Pit and Piper labeled Orndorff as a “loser” and blamed him for the WM loss..
- ~~~Paul Orndorff was well aware that the verbal insults were all a distraction for something else..
- ~~~Paul Orndorff caught Bob Orton trying to attack from behind and then refocused on Roddy Piper..
- ~~~Paul Orndorff attempted his piledriver on Roddy Piper but was decked from behind by Orton’s cast..
- ~~~Before a two-on-one beat-down could go down, Mr T rushed to rescue Paul Orndorff for a second time..
- Hulk Hogan & “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Ordorff then feuded with Rowdy Roddy Piper & Cowboy Bob Orton..
- July 8, 1985 – King of the Ring: Paul Orndorff vs. Bob Orton in a 1st round match ended in a Double DQ..
- July 1985 – MSG: Paul Orndorff defeated Roddy Piper in the “Match Of Honor” by DQ when Orton interfered..
- ~~~Roddy Piper & Bob Orton beat up Paul Orndorff until The British Bulldogs ran in and made the save..
- October 5, 1985 – Saturday Night’s Main Event: Paul Orndorff vs. Roddy Piper ended in a Double Countout..
- August 13, 1985 – Ohio State Fair: “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndorff defeated The Iron Sheik..
- Madison Square Garden: Paul Orndorff & Andre The Giant defeated Rowdy Roddy Piper & Bob Orton..
- Late 1985: Bobby “The Brain” Heenan placed a $50,000 bounty on the head of Paul “Mr. Wonderful” Orndorff..
- November 7, 1985 – Wrestling Classic: Paul Orndorff defeated Bob Orton by DQ in the 1st Round of the Tournament..
- ~~~”Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndorff vs. Tito Santana ended in a Double Countout in the 2nd round of the Tournament..
- April 7, 1986–WrestleMania 2: Paul Orndorff vs. Magnificent Don Muraco w/Mr Fuji ended in a Double Countout..
- Paul Orndorff was mocked by Adorable Adrian Adonis, who claimed Orndorff was merely Hulk Hogan’s sidekick..
- May 3, 1986–Saturday Night’s Main Event: “Adorable” Adrian Adonis defeated Paul “Mr. Wonderful” Orndorff by DQ..
World Wrestling Federation – Paul Orndorff betrays Hulk Hogan
- “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndorff then started a feud with Bobby “The Brain” Heenan & Big John Studd..
- Paul Orndorff & Hulk Hogan reunited in a tag match against The Moondogs, but there was obvious tension..
- ~~~Paul Orndorff nearly wrestled the entire match by himself, in an attempt to upstage his partner..
- June 24, 1986: Paul Orndorff & Hulk Hogan defeated Studd & Bundy by DQ when Ordorff turned on Hulk Hogan..
- ~~~Paul Orndorff nailed Hogan with a devastating piledriver, then mocked Hogan by cupping his hands to his ear..
- ~~~Paul Orndorff embraced Heenan, Bundy, Studd and even Adrian Adonis, who kept repeating “You were WONDERFUL!”
World Wrestling Federation – The Heenan Family
- Paul Ordorff stole Hulk Hogan’s “Real American” entrance music to get under the skin of the World Champion..
- August 28, 1986 – The Big Event: Hulk Hogan defeated Paul Ordorff w/Bobby Heenan by DQ to retain the WWF title..
- ~~~Paul Orndorff covered Hulk Hogan and the referee tapped (Orndorff’s shoulder) three times to signify a DQ..
- ~~~Paul Orndorff celebrated with the championship belt anyway, thinking he had won the prized World title..
- ~~~The referee informed everybody that Hogan had won the match upon a DQ, therefor the title didn’t change..
- October 4, 1986 – SNME: Hulk Hogan defeated Paul Orndorff by DQ to retain the WWF World title..
- November 24, 1986: Rowdy Roddy Piper & Hulk Hogan defeated Paul Orndorff & Harley Race w/Bobby Heenan..
- ~~~Piper pinned Race and stormed out of the ring, leaving Hogan to battle off Heenan, Race, & Orndorff..
- January 3, 1987 – SNME: Hulk Hogan defeated Paul Orndorff in one of the greatest Cage matches of all time..
- ~~~With two different referees focused on each man, the competitors dropped to the floor at the same time!
- ~~~Joey Morella declared Hogan the winner, while Danny Davis tried to give the match and title to Orndorff..
- ~~~Hulk Hogan rushed to attack Paul Orndorff again, and he wiped out Referee Danny Davis in the process..
- ~~~Joey Marella decided that, in all fairness, the match must be restarted and both reentered the cage..
- ~~~This time, Hulk Hogan endured all of Orndorff’s offense and delivered his legdrop and go on to win..
- Madison Square Garden: “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndorff defeated George “The Animal” Steele..
- June 1987: “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndorff defeated Junk Yard Dog..
World Wrestling Federation – The Good Guy
- Paul Orndorff fired Bobby Heenan and introduced his new manager, the popular Sir Oliver Humperdink..
- October 3, 1987–Saturday Night’s Main Event: King Kong Bundy defeated Paul “Mr. Wonderful” Orndorff..
- Paul Orndorff began feuding with Bobby Heenan’s newest Heenan Family addition, Ravishing Rick Rude..
- Madison Square Garden: Ravishing Rick Rude defeated Paul Orndorff at two consecutive MSG events..
- Survivor Series 1987: Hulk Hogan put Orndorff on his Hulkamaniacs Team losing to Andre The Giant’s Team..
- Paul Orndorff stopped wrestling for several years, there were rumors circulating that Orndorff had passed away..
- Paul Orndorff, in reality, actually ran a popular Bowling Ally in the Atlanta, Georgia area..
- 1990: Paul Orndorff was wrestling in some lesser-known promotions..
- Paul took on the popular Kerry Von Erich in a series of matches..
National Wrestling Alliance
- Summer 1990: Paul Orndorff resurfaced in NWA as part of Sting’s “The Dudes With Attitudes”..
- ~~~This group included Sting, Steiner Brothers, Lex Luger, Junk Yard Dog, and of course Paul Orndorff..
- ~~~The “Dudes With Attitude” feuded with the heel Four Horsemen..
- Paul Orndorff eventually disappeared from the NWA..
Herb Abrams’ UWF Promotion
- 1991: Paul Orndorff was one of the wrestlers to participate in Herb Abrams’ UWF promotion..
- Paul began an intense rivalry with Steve Williams and later reignited his feud with Cowboy Bob Orton..
- Beach Brawl: Paul met and defeated Colonel DeBeers in a strap match..
- Paul would periodically show up in the UWF over the course of the early 1990′s..
- Paul also wrestled for the NWF, which operated in what used to be the old Mid-South area..
- Paul was an occasional tag team partner of Chris Adams, as they battled the likes of Bob Orton and Buddy Landel..
Smokey Mountain Wrestling
- 1992: Smokey Mountain Wrestling opened its doors and held a tournament for its heavyweight title..
- ~~~The Dirty White Boy (Tony Anthony), Buddy Landel, and “Prime Time” Brian Lee were all invited to participate..
- ~~~Paul Orndorff’s name was there too, but as “an alternate!”
- ~~~This insult was enough to swing the pendulum of Orndorff’s mood in a nasty direction..
- ~~~Paul started ranting about having had victories over Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair..
- ~~~Paul then destroyed Hector Guerrero … and anyone else who dared to step in the ring..
- ~~~At the Volunteer Slam Event: Paul steamrolled through Tim Horner & Robert Gibson to meet Brian Lee in the finals..
- ~~~~~SMW Commissioner Bob Armstrong tried to award the title to Orndorff due an injury Lee had suffered..
- ~~~~~Instead, Lee demanded the match, Orndorff’s temper erupted, and Lee won the title by Disqualification!
- Paul Orndorff started an alliance with The Dirty White Boy, and they relished in attacking Lee at will..
- ~~~Paul even used a suitcase to bash Lee in the face, while “DWB” hung Hector Guererro by his necktie..
- ~~~Lee responded by acquiring Ronnie Garvin as his tag team partner against Orndorff and DWB..
- August 1992 – Fire On The Mountain: Paul Orndorff was defeated by Ronnie Garvin in a special “Piledriver Match”..
- Ater losing a match to Tracy Smothers, Orndorff decided to deliver one more piledriver — to the referee!
- ~~~This incident caused him to be evicted from Smokey Mountain..
World Championship Wrestling
- Paul Orndorff made a controversial return to World Championship Wrestling, managed by Harley Race..
- ~~~Harley Race held a special “tough man’s” match between Cactus Jack (Mick Foley) and Paul Orndorff..
- ~~~The winner replacing Ravishing Rick Rude in the Thunderdome Cage match at Clash of Champions..
- ~~~For some reason, Harley Race tried to assist Paul Orndorff, which Cactus Jack did not appreciate..
- ~~~Cactus Jack belted Harley Race from the ring apron but Big Van Vader & Orndorff double-teamed Cactus!
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Harley Race officially announced Paul “Mr. Wonderful” Orndorff as his selection!
- January 18, 1993 WCW Clash: Dustin Rhodes & Sting & Cactus Jack beat Vader & Paul Orndorff & Barry Windham (Cage Match).
- ~~~Ron Simmons, Van Hammer, and The Barbarian were all taken out of the match due to injuries..
- ~~~Although it was a steel cage match, that did not stop Cactus Jack from entering the fray..
- January 30, 1993 WCW Power Hour: Cactus Jack vs. Paul Orndorff ended in a Double Count Out..
- ~~~After the match; both men had to be dragged away by security after starting to fight..
- February 21, 1993 SuperBrawl III: Cactus Jack defeated Paul Orndorff in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.
- March 27, 1993 WCW Power Hour: Paul Orndorff won a Tournament to win the Vacant WCW Television Title.
- ~~~Too Cold Scorpio, Cactus Jack, Johnny B Badd, and Erik Watts all fell to the abilities of Mr Wonderful..
- May 23, 1993 Slamboree: Paul Orndorff & Rick Rude defeated Dustin Rhodes & Kensuke Sasaki.
- Paul suffered a hamstring injury which caused him to miss his scheduled match with Ron Simmons at CotC..
- July 18, 1993 Beach Blast: Paul Orndorff defeated Ron Simmons by DQ to retain the WCW Television Title.
- August 1993 – Clash of the Champions: Ricky Steamboat defeated Paul Orndorff to win the Television title..
- September 19, 1993 Fall Brawl: Too Cold Scorpio & Marcus Bagwell defeated The Equalizer & Paul Orndorff.
- October 24, 1993 Halloween Havoc: Paul Orndorff (sub for Yoshi Kwan) defeated Ricky Steamboat by Count Out.
- November 10, 1993 WCW Clash: Dustin Rhodes w/Dusty Rhodes defeated Paul Orndorff w/Assassin to retain the US title..
- November 20, 1993 BattleBowl (Lethal Lottery): The Shockmaster & Paul Orndorff defeated Steven Regal & Ricky Steamboat.
- ~~~Paul Orndorff & Shockmaster (Fred Ottman) went into the final battle royal, which was won by Big Van Vader..
World Championship Wrestling – Pretty Wonderful
- Late 1993 – WCW Saturday Night: Paul Orndorff & Steve Austin defeated Arn Anderson & Paul Roma..
- ~~~Paul Roma recruited Erik Watts as a partner to do battle against Paul Orndorff & Stunning Steve Austin..
- ~~~Paul Roma blatantly turned against Erik Watts and announced a new partnership — with Paul Orndorff!
- ~~~”Pretty” Paul Roma & Paul “Mr. Wonderful” Orndorff became known as “Pretty Wonderful,” managed by the Assassin..
- December 27, 1993 Starrcade: Pretty Wonderful (Orndorff & Roma) defeated Marcus Bagwell & Too Cold Scorpio.
- January 27, 1994 WCW Clash: Marcus Bagwell & Too Cold Scorpio defeated Pretty Wonderful w/The Assassin..
- February 20, 1994 Superbrawl IV: Paul Orndorff participated on the losing team in a Thunderdome Cage Match..
- ~~~Sting & Brian Pillman & Dustin Rhodes defeated Ravishing Rick Rude & Stunning Steve Austin & Paul Orndorff.
World Championship Wrestling – Pretty Wonderful II
- May 1994: Paul Orndorff & Paul Roma reunited but without Assassin as their manager..
- May 22, 1994 Slamboree: Pretty Wonderful (Paul Orndorff & Paul Roma) defeated Brad Armstrong & Brian Armstrong.
- Summer 1994: Pretty Wonderful attacked Cactus Jack & Kevin Sullivan (Tag Champs) using Dave Sullivan’s crutch..
- July 17, 1994 Bash at the Beach: Pretty Wonderful defeated Kevin Sullivan & Cactus Jack to win the WCW World Tag Team Titles.
- August 28, 1994 WCW Clash: The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobbs & Jerry Sags) defeated Pretty Wonderful in a Non Title match..
- September 18, 1994 Fall Brawl: Pretty Wonderful defeated Stars & Stripes to retain the WCW World Tag Team Titles.
- September 25, 1994 – WCW: Marcus Bagwell & The Patriot defeated Pretty Wonderful to win the WCW World Tag Team titles…
- October 23, 1994 Halloween Havoc: Pretty Winderful defeated Stars & Stripes to win the WCW World Tag Team Titles.
- November 16, 1994 WCW Clash: Marcus Bagwell & The Patriot defeated Pretty Wonderful to win the Tag Team titles..
- ~~~The matched ended with two simultaneous pinfalls, but was match was awarded to Stars & Stripes..
- Pretty Wonderful split up shortly thereafter..
World Championship Wrestling – Singles Wrestler
- SuperBrawl V: Paul Orndorff defeated Brad Armstrong in a non-televised match..
- US Title Tournament: Paul Orndorff defeated Johnny B Badd in the 1st round
- US Title Tournament: Sting defeated Paul Orndoeff in the 2nd round..
- Slamboree 1995: The Great Muta defeated Paul Orndorff to retain the IWGP World title..
- June 1995 – TV Title Tournament: Paul Orndorff defeated “Flyin’” Brian Pillman..
- Bash At The Beach 1995: The Renegade defeated Paul Orndorff in the finals to win the Television title..
World Championship Wrestling – Last Run
- WCW TV 1995: Paul Orndorff was soundly trounced by Randy “Macho Man” Savage..
- ~~~After the match, there was a mysterious visitor to Orndorff’s dressing room, Gary Spivey!
- ~~~Psychic Network’s Gary Spivey flooded Orndorff’s head with positive encouragement..
- ~~~The “Mr Wonderful” gimmick was reborn and exagerated more than it had ever been..
- ~~~Mr Wonderful brought a mirror to the ring so he could admire himself before and after his match..
- August 4, 1995 WCW Clash of Champions: Renegade defeated Paul Orndorff to retain the WCW Television Title.
- August 29, 1995: Paul & Vader are involved in a locker room altercation which ultimately led to Vader’s firing..
- September 18, 1995 WCW Nitro: Paul “Mr. Wonderful” Orndorff defeated Johnny B. Badd (Marc Mero).
- Halloween Havoc 1995: Paul Orndorff defeated the Renegade (who had lost the TV title by then) in a non-televised match..
- World War III 1995: Paul Orndorff competed in the 60-man battle royal and was eliminated by non-other than Hulk Hogan!
World Championship Wrestling – Retirement Storyline
- December 11, 1995 – Nitro: Paul Orndorff defeated Disco Inferno but was brutally attacked by The Four Horsemen!
- ~~~Brian Pillman insulted Paul Orndorff’s allegance with Psychic Network’s Gary Spivey..
- ~~~Arn Anderson & Ric Flair executed a spiked piledriver on Paul Orndorff off the Nitro stage..
- ~~~Orndorff emerged weeks later sporting a neckbrace and made several non-wrestling appearances..
- Starrcade 1995: Ric Flair vs. Randy Savage was made more interesting by Paul Orndorff appearance but he did not get involved..
- Clash of the Champions: Paul Orndorff gave an interview about the extent of his injuries..
- February 5, 1996 – Nitro: Brian Pillman & Arn Anderson had a backstage brawl with Kevin Sullivan & Hugh Morrus..
- ~~~Suddenly, “The Loose Cannon” Brian Pillman was struck from behind by a broom handle!
- ~~~Moments later, Orndorff made a brief appearance at the announcers’ booth, carrying a broken broom handle!
World Championship Wrestling – Trainer
- 1996-2000: Paul Orndorff became a trainer at the WCW Power Plant facility in Altanta, Georgia..
- ~~~Orndorff trained such wrestlers as Goldberg, O’Haire, Jindrak, Sanders, Palumbo, Midnight, & others..
- 2000: The “Powers that Be” decided to punish Paul Orndorff for being such a successful teacher (storyline)..
- They demanded that he come out of retirement and wrestle in a handicap match against Creative Control (Harris Twins)..
- ~~~Paul Orndorff was defeated by Creative Control by DQ when Arn Anderson and Larry Zbyszko interfered..
- Fall Brawl 2000: Paul Orndorff & the Filthy Animals vs. The Natural Born Thrillers was ruled a NO CONTEST..
- ~~~Paul Orndorff used his piledriver on several of the NBT, but suffered a serious (legitimate) injury on the last one..
- ~~~Paul Orndorff was diagnosed with a temporary nerve injury (aka a “stinger”) and fortunately recovered in time..
WWE Hall of Fame – Paul “Mr. Wonderful” Orndorff
- April 2, 2005 – Hall of Fame Ceremony: Paul Orndorff was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame along with 6 others in Los Angeles..
- February 25, 2006–Conneticut Championship Wrestling: Paul Roma & Paul Orndorff (aka Pretty Wonderful) had a public reunion..
- November 17, 2006–National Wrestling Superstars: The TV Clown w/Paul Orndorff defeated Salvatore Sincere.
- January 5, 2011: Paul Orndorff (aged 61) revealed in an interview that he has been diagnosed with cancer..