- July 16, 1994–ECW Heatwave: Sabu & The Tazmaniac defeated The Pitbulls (#1 & #2) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania..
- August 13, 1994–ECW Hardcore Heaven: The Tazmaniac & Jimmy Snuka defeated The Pitbulls (#1 & #2) at ECW Arena..
- November 5, 1994–ECW November To Remember: The Pitbulls (#1 & #2) defeated Axl & Ian Rotten at ECW Arena…
- December 14, 1994–ECW Holiday Hell: 911 defeated The Pitbulls (#1 & #2) in a “Handicap” match at ECW Arena…
- February 4, 1995–ECW Double Tables: Jason the Terrible & The Pitbulls defeated The Young Dragons & Hack Meyers
- April 8, 1995–ECW Three Way Dance: The Pitbulls (#1 & #2) defeated Johnny Hotbody & Tony Stetson at ECW Arena…
- April 15, 1995–ECW Hostile City Takeover: The Public Enemy (Rocco Rock & Johnny Grunge) defeated The Pitbulls….
- July 1, 1995–ECW Hardcore Heaven: The Dudley Boyz (Buh Buh & D-Von) defeated The Pitbulls (#1 & #2) at ECW Arena.
- July 15, 1995–ECW Heatwave: Tommy Dreamer & The Pitbulls defeated Raven & Buh Buh & D-Von & Big Dick Dudley..
- August 5, 1995–ECW: Raven & Stevie Richards & Snot & Dudley Dudley beat Tommy Dreamer & Cactus Jack & The Pitbulls..
- November 18, 1995–ECW November To Remember: The Pitbulls (#1 & #2) beat The Eliminators (John Kronus & Perry Saturn)..
- November 18, 1995–ECW Holiday Hell: The Eliminators (John Kronus & Perry Saturn) defeated The Pitbulls (#1 & #2)..
- February 17, 1996–ECW CyberSlam: Francine & Pitbulls beat Stevie Richards & Eliminators in a “Triple Dog Collar” match
- March 8, 1996–ECW Big Ass Extreme Bash: The Eliminators defeated The Pitbulls (#1 & #2) in Queens, New York…
- April 20, 1996–ECW Hostile City Takeover: The Dudley Boyz vs. The Pitbulls (#1 & #2) ended in a NO CONTEST
- January 11, 1997–ECW House Party: Pitbull #1 defeated Shane Douglas by Countout (Douglas retains the ECW Title)..
- February 1, 1997–ECW Crossing The Lines Again: Tommy Dreamer & Pitbulls beat Shane Douglas & Chris Candido & Brian Lee..
- March 15, 1997–ECW Hostile City Takeover: Shane Douglas beat Pitbull #1 in an “I Quit” match to retain the ECW TV title..
- May 10, 1997–ECW Chapter 2: Shane Douglas & Bam Bam Bigelow defeated The Pitbulls in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania ..
- August 29, 1998 – WWF Shotgun: The Headbangers (Mosh & Thrasher) defeated The Pitbulls in a Tryout match…