- World tag team titles defeating The Undertaker & Kane (April 29, 2001);
- This unholy duo was created after WrestleMania X-7, which saw Steve Austin defeat The Rock and join Vince McMahon!
- The following night on RAW, Steve Austin was joined by Triple H is demolishing The Rock, who was written out of storylines..
- April 9, 2001 – RAW: Team Extreme (Jeff Hardy, Lita & Matt Hardy) defeated Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, Steve Austin & Triple H.
- April 29, 2001 – Backlash: Steve Austin & Triple H defeated Undertaker & Kane to win the World Tag Team titles!
- May 5, 2001 – Insurrextion: The Undertaker defeated Steve Austin and Triple H in a handicap match.
- May 20, 2001 – Judgement Day: Kane defeated Triple H to win the Intercontinental title. Steve Austin defeated Undertaker with help from HHH and sledgehammer..
- May 21, 2001 – RAW: Chris Jericho & Chris Benoit defeated Steve Austin & Triple H to win the Tag Team titles!
- ~~~During the match, Triple H severly injured himself, tearing his quad muscle putting him out of action for the rest of the year..