- ECW World Tag Team titles defeating Tazmaniac & Kevin Sullivan (March 6, 1994);
- ECW World Tag Team titles defeating Mikey Whipwreck & Cactus Jack (November 5, 1994);
- ECW World Tag Team titles defeating Beniot/Malenko and Steiner/Taz in a 3-WAY (April 8, 1995);
- ECW World Tag Team titles defeating Stevie Richards & Raven (October 7, 1995);
- CWA (New England) Tag Team titles defeating ???????? (July ??, 1996);
- WCW World Tag Team titles defeating Harlem Heat (September 23, 1996);
- NWA World Tag Team titles defeating Rick Fuller & Knuckles Nelson (June 17, 1999);
- NWA United States Tag Team titles defeating Tommy Rich & Doug Gilbert (October 30, 1999);
- SOW (Superstars of Wrestling) Tag Team titles defeating Legion of Doom (July 29, 2000);
- SOW (Superstars of Wrestling) Tag Team titles defeating Legion of Doom (August 3, 2000);
- TCW (Turnbuckle Championship Wrestling) Tag Team titles defeating Jorge Estrada & Ray Lloyd (July 7, 2001);
- MECW (Main Event Championship Wrestling) Tag Team titles defeating ??????? (July 14, 2001);
- NWCW (New Wave Championship Wrestling) Tag Team titles defeating Sinn & Jason Cain (November 4, 2001);
In The Beginning:
- 1993: Public Enemy debuted in the UWF, Petty (as Rocco Rock) and Mike Durham (as Johnny Grunge)..
Extreme Championship Wrestling:
- 1994: Public Enemy moved on to Eastern Championship Wrestling (Later renamed Extreme Championship Wrestling)..
- Public Enemy were soon matched up with main eventers like Raven, Tommy Dreamer & Sandman..
- Public Enemy and the rest of the ECW Roster revolutionized American Wrestling with their unique and ‘extreme’ style..
- In the land of Extreme, Public Enemy were once told to “tone down” their act, by promoter Paul Heyman..World Championship Wrestling:
- 1996: Public Enemy decided to try their luck in World Championship Wrestling..
- January 15, 1996: Public Enemy makes their debut defeating the American Males (Bagwell & Riggs)..
- Public Enemy broght their “tables gimmick” to WCW..
- September 22, 1996: Public Enemy defeated Harlem Heat to capture the WCW Tag Team Titles!
- October 1, 1996: Harlem Heat defeated Public Enemy to recapture the titles..World Wrestling Federation:
- Public Enemy returned to ECW for about a month, before jumping to the World Wrestling Federation..
- 1999: Public Enemy entered the WWF surrounded by a lot of controversy..
- February 22, 1999 – RAW: Public Enemy (Rocco Rock & Johnny Grunge) beat Edge & Gangrel w/Christian by DQ..
- ~~~After the match, the lights went out, and when they came on, fans saw that Public Enemy had recieved a blood bath!
- March 15, 1999 – RAW: Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett defeated Public Enemy to retain the Tag Team titles..
- April 3, 1999 – WWF Shotgun: Too Much vs Skull & 8-Ball vs Hardy Boyz vs Public Enemy ended in a No Contest…
- April 10, 1999 – WWF Shotgun: The Hardy Boyz defeated The Public Enemy by Disqualification…
- The WWF roster did not accept PE since it was understood that they were jumping from a sinking ship (WCW)..World Championship Wrestling:
- July 18, 1999 – Bash at the Beach: Public Enemy returned to WCW in think Junkyard Invitational..Other:
- September 21, 2002: Ted Petty passed away at the age of 49 due to an apparent massive heart attack..