[Memories of Ricky Gibson]
- SCW Western States Tag Team titles w/Bobby Shane (1972);
- NWA (Gulf Coast) Alabama Heavyweight title defeating Wrestling Pro (December 29, 1972);
- NWA (Gulf Coast) United States Tag Team titles w/Steve Keirn defeating The Infernos (December 7, 1973);
- NWA (Tennessee) Southern Junior Heavyweight title defeating Jerry Lawler (June 3, 1974);
- NWA (Mid America) Southern Tag Team titles w/Tommy Gilbert defeating Charlie Fulton and Bobby Mayne (July 1974);
- NWA Mid America Tag Team titles w/Steve Kovacs defeating Chris Gallagher and Don Kent (August 24, 1974);
- NWA (Mid America) World Six Man Tag Team titles w/Tommy Gilbert and Eddie Marlin (1975);
- NWA Tennessee Tag Team titles w/Jimmy Golden (1975);
- NWA Southeastern Tag Team titles w/Jimmy Golden defeating Blue Scorpion and Duke Myers (June 1975);
- NWA Gulf Coast Heavyweight title defeating Duke Miller (March 9, 1976);
- NWA (Gulf Coast) Alabama Heavyweight title defeating Duke Miller (March 30, 1976);
- NWA Central States Heavyweight title defeating Bob Brown (October 1, 1976);
- NWA Mid America Tag Team titles w/Bill Dundee defeating Executioner and Dennis Condrey (December 26, 1976);
- NWA (Mid America) Southern Tag Team titles w/Bill Dundee defeating David Schultz and Dutch Mantell (January 24, 1977);
- NWA (Mid America) Southern Tag Team titles w/Robert Gibson defeating Phil Hickerson and Dennis Condrey (May 1, 1977);
- NWA Southeastern Tag Team titles w/Jimmy Golden won a Tournament (March 1978);
- NWA (Los Angeles) Americas Tag Team titles w/Robert Gibson defeating Twin Devils (June 20, 1979);
- AWA Southern Tag Team titles w/Robert Gibson defeating Assassins (January 1, 1980);
- AWA Southern Tag Team titles w/Robert Gibson defeating Mr. Onita and Masa Fuchi (August 1, 1981);
- AWA Southern Tag Team titles w/Robert Gibson defeating Rocky Sortor and Joey Cagle (September 14, 1981);
- NWA (Southeastern) Alabama Heavyweight title defeating The Flame (May 1983);
- NWA (Southeastern) United States Junior Heavyweight title defeating Chick Donovan (September 1983);
- Ricky Gibson wrestled primarily in Southern territories like Alabama, Texas and Tennessee, as well as in California during the 70s.
- Ricky Gibson is the older brother and successful babyface tag team partner of Robert Gibson as “The Gibson Brothers”.
- Rick Gibson was involved in a car accident forcing him to retire and Robert eventually formed a tag team with Ricky Morton.
- August 5, 1994 – Smokey Mountain Wrestling: Night Of The Legends: The Rock and Roll Express beat Brian Lee and Chris Candido.
- ~~~Ricky Gibson was handcuffed to Tammy Fytch during this tag team title match, which was won by the Rock’N’Roll Express.
- September 15, 2006: Rick Gibson passed away peacefully at the age of 53 at his home.
- September 22, 2006 – NWA Wrestle Birmingham: They did a 10-bell salute to honor Ricky Gibson.
Robert Louis Howell wrote: 1974 Atlanta, Ricky Gibson subbed for Jack Briscoe against Booby Shane. He surprised everyone beating Shane in his Atlanta debut. A loser leave town rematch ended with Shane splitting Gibsons head opened with his knee brace and breaking his leg with a figure four leg lock. When Gibson returned he pinned Shane a second time on Atlanta TV. Gibson and Roy Lee Welch lost an extremely close match to Art Nelson and Jerry Lawler. They received a huge ovation even after losing, A moral victory.