- Rob Feinstein did some managerial work in Jersey All Pro Wrestling under the name the “Fun Athletic Guy”..
- Rob Feinstein became the brains behind Ring of Honor which he created with his money from RF Video..
- March 2004: Rob Feinstein was involved in a sting operation going after people suspected of pedophilia..
- ~~~Rob Feinstein was asked to leave Ring of Honor and RFVideo to protect the integrity of the company..
- June 2004: News broke that Rob Feinstein was still involved with RFVideo..
- ~~~This led to split between Ring of Honor and RFVideo..
- November 26, 2005: Rob Fienstein appeared in Frank Goodman’s UWX promotion as “Kim Chee” accompanying Kamala..
- ~~~Rob Fienstein unmasked and recreated his “Fun Athletic Guy” gimmick and will manage the Christopher Street Connection!