- MWA (Ohio) World Junior Heavyweight title defeating Jackie Nichols (March 15, 1951);
- MWA (Ohio) World Junior Heavyweight title defeating Marvin Mercer (March 18, 1952);
- NWA Southwest Junior Heavyweight title defeating Roger Mackay (????, 1953);
- NWA Southwest Tag Team titles w/Bobby Wallace defeating Karol Krauser & Ivan Kalmikoff (Febuary ??, 1954);
- NWA Southwest Junior Heavyweight title defeating Dory Funk Sr. (May ??, 1954);
- NWA Texas Tag Team titles w/The Great Scott defeating George Drake & Rito Romero (October 12, 1954);
- NWA (Amarillo) North American Heavyweight title defeating Dory Funk Sr. (April 11, 1957);
- Late 1950: Roy Shire teamed with Ray Shire (aka Ray Stevens) and appeared as “The Shire Brothers” in Indianapolis..
- Roy Shire was the promoter of the popular San Francisco territory of the National Wrestling Alliance for twenty years..
- Roy Shire retired from wrestling to relax at his Toe Hold Ranch in Sebastopol, California..
- September 24, 1992: Roy Shire passed away after suffering a heart attack at the age of 70..
John Perin wrote: met Archie Moore in a boxing match on September 8, 1956 in Ogden, Utah, losing on a third-round TKO due to a cut. The two later were a part of a boxer -vs- wrestler match in Indianapolis in 1960 in connection with the wrestling promotion. Following his days as a wrestler, Shire was a wrestling promoter in San Francisco.