- EWF Intergender Tag Team titles [as Desire] w/Threat defeating Eric Matlock & Devon Willis (July 2002);
Career Highlights [Courtesy in part oF Wikipedia.com]
World Wrestling Entertainment:
- April 2005 – Shelly Martinez signed a developmental contract with WWE. By July of that year she had begun training and wrestling in their primary developmental territory OVW, using simply “Shelly” as a ring name.
- Shelly Martinez’s first role there had her, along with Beth Phoenix, acting as co-manager for Aaron Stevens. As part of her affiliation with Phoenix and Stevens, Shelly had an erotic gimmick, with a relationship between all three being implied.
- Shelly Martinez was involved in a scripted rivalry with Alexis Laree, with Shelly and Phoenix attacking her on several occasions and the pair wrestled her in handicap matches.
- October 29, 2005 – OVW: Shelly Martinez defeated Alexis Laree.
- January 27, 2006 - Shelly Martinez and Beth Phoenix appeared together on the episode of Heat as part of The Heart Throbs (Romeo Roselli and Antonio Thomas) “Throb-o-Meter” section, dancing in the ring with the team and teasing a kiss, before being interrupted by Trevor Murdoch.
- February 2006 – Shelly Martinez began a gimmick of being obsessed with Paul Burchill, who was using a pirate gimmick on SmackDown!. It began at the television tapings on February 1, when Burchill had picked her up to perform a piledriver, but instead carried her backstage after looking at her underwear.
- This obsession provoked a feud with Beth Phoenix, when Shelly Martinez attacked Phoenix who was attempting to stop Shelly from attacking Cherry during a match between Burchill and Deuce Shade.
- As part of the feud, Shelly and Phoenix competed against each other in several matches, including a street fight at the television tapings on April 19, 2006.
- May 6, 2006 - Velocity: Shelly Martinez appeared as Paul Burchill’s valet for his match against Road Warrior Animal, and was referred to as his “buxom wench”.
- Returning to OVW, she became involved in Seth Skyfire’s ongoing feud with Mike “The Miz” Mizanin and Roni Jonah.
- Upon her debut on the ECW brand in mid-2006, Martinez began using the ring name Ariel in OVW as well.
- November 2006 – Ariel unsuccessfully challenged Beth Phoenix for the OVW Women’s Championship.
- January 25, 2007 – OVW: Shelly Martinez and Jon Bolen defeated Stevens and Phoenix.
- In mid-2006, Shelly Martinez joined the ECW brand as Ariel, a tarot reading fortune teller. Originally, Martinez was to be part of a ‘vampire’ faction with Gangrel and Kevin Thorn; however, the faction did not materialize on television. Instead, Ariel and Thorn began appearing in vignettes together.
- July 25, 2006 – ECW: Fertig made his in-ring debut with Ariel acting as his valet.
- Ariel then increased her ringside presence during Kevin Thorn’s matches, often interfering in his matches, and Thorn began a scripted feud with Balls Mahoney.
- In order to counteract Ariel’s interference, Mahoney began bringing in Francine as an equalizer.
- September 26, 2006 – ECW: Ariel made her ECW in-ring debut against Francine in an “Extreme Catfight”, which ended as a no contest due to interference from both Thorn and Mahoney. The two teams feuded until early October, until Francine was released by WWE.
- During a match between Thorn and CM Punk, Kelly Kelly interfered in order to help Punk. As a result, Punk won the match, and Ariel and Thorn attacked Kelly after the match.
- At the December to Dismember pay-per-view, Thorn and Ariel defeated Kelly and Kelly’s on-screen boyfriend Mike Knox in a mixed tag team match, after Knox walked out on Kelly.
- The next week on ECW, Ariel lost to Kelly in a singles match, when Kelly utilized a roll-up for the victory.
- February 6, 2007 – ECW: Ariel and Thorn joined Elijah Burke, Matt Striker, and Marcus Cor Von in forming the New Breed stable. Ariel began accompanying the New Breed to the ring during their matches, and appeared at WrestleMania 23, managing the New Breed during their match against the ECW Originals.
- Shortly afterward, Burke announced a match between Thorn and CM Punk, after Punk had betrayed the New Breed, but Thorn lost. After the match, Thorn quit the New Breed, as none of the other members interfered during the match to help him.
- May 18, 2006 – ECW: Shelly Martinez was released from her WWE contract.
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling:
- October 2007 – Bound for Glory: Shelly Martinez participated in a Knockout Gauntlet battle royal to crown the first TNA Knockout Champion, but the match was won by Gail Kim.
- Shortly afterward, a masked member of The Latin American Xchange (LAX) began interfering in LAX’s matches to help them gain victories and attacking The Rock ‘n Rave Infection’s valet, Christy Hemme.
- January 2008 – Final Resolution: The mystery masked wrestler was unveiled as Shelly Martinez after attacking Christy Hemme again. On the following episode of Impact!, Homicide and Hernandez gave her the name “Salinas”.
- Salinas then began accompanying Homicide and Hernandez to the ring as their valet.
- Salinas made her in-ring debut for TNA in a singles against Awesome Kong, and was quickly defeated. She then began competing more frequently in matches, including intergender tag team matches alongside Homicide and Hernandez.
- Salinas participated at Lockdown in the first ever “Queen of the Cage” match, which was won by Roxxi Laveaux.
- After a Knockouts “Makeover Battle Royal” was announced for the Sacrifice pay-per-view, where one Knockout would get their head shaved, Salinas competed in a match to gain immunity from the head shaving on the May 8 episode of Impact!, but was unsuccessful.
- At Sacrifice, the “Makeover Battle Royal” was won by Gail Kim, and Roxxi Laveaux had her head shaved. The same night, Salinas and Hector Guerrero were in the corner of LAX as they won the TNA World Tag Team Championship.
- As part of LAX’s feud with Beer Money, Inc., Salinas wrestled their manager Jackie Moore on Impact! in June 2008, but lost by submission.
- Salinas participated in a gauntlet battle royal match for the number one contendership to the TNA Women’s Knockout Championship, but was unsuccessful, and a few weeks later lost a three-on-one handicap match to Awesome Kong and The Beautiful People (Velvet Sky and Angelina Love).
- After Beer Money, Inc. won the TNA World Tag Team Championship from LAX, the two teams began feuding, and at No Surrender in September, Salinas was attacked off camera by their manager Jackie Moore.
- This storyline was put in place as a way to take Martinez off television, as she had quit TNA to film an Italian thriller movie.
- April 10, 2004 – UPW: Valentina defeated Desire.
- Shelly Martinez has since wrestled under her real name for the Perros del Mal promotion in Mexico.
- Shelly Martinez is part of both World Independent Ladies Division and World Wrestling Fan Xperience in the Philippines.
- Shelly Martinez has also appeared as a valet for Dragon Gate USA.
- April 15, 2013 – Casino Royale 2013: PWR women’s champion Cheerleader Melissa defeated Shelly Martinez to retain the title.