- FCW Heavyweight title ();
- ASPW Heavyweight title ();
- NWA Canadian Tag Team titles w/Mike Sharpe;
- NWA Canadian Tag Team titles w/Bill Cody;
- NWA Pacific Coast Heavyweight title;
- WxW Heavyweight title ();
- WxW Tag Team titles w/The Mad Russian title ();
- FWF Heavyweight title ();
- Salvatore Bellomo was really of Italian descent, but he was raised in Belgium..
- Salvatore Bellomo spoke about seven different languages..
- Late 70s: Salvatore Bellomo appeared often in the Los Angeles territory..
- 1993: Salvatore Bellomo appeared briefly in Tod Gordon’s Extreme Championship Wrestling..
- 1993: Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka defeated Salvatore Bellomo to retain the ECW Heavyweight title…
- Salvatore Bellomo lives in Belgium and he has trained some talent from Freestyle Championship Wrestling in the Netherlands..
- Salvatore Bellomo was also honored at the annual EWP Tournament in Hanover..
- Salvatore Bellomo was introduced in the Hall of Fame because of his memorable matches as Crazy Bellomo for CWA in 80s..
- July 2005: Salvatore Bellomo became a trainer for the Future Wrestling Force (located in Oosterwijk, Belgium)..
- September 2, 2005–Flemish Wrestling Force: Salvatore Bellomo defeated Rob Raw to win the World title..
- November 12, 2005–Future Wrestling Force: Salvatore Bellomo defeated Mad Cow to retain the World title..
- May 13, 2006–Pro Wrestling Holland: Salvatore Bellomo w/Steve Venom defeated Terry “The Brick” Daniels..
- 2006: Salvatore Bellomo is working as a trainer for the Belgian Wrestling School
- November 27, 2010–Belgian Catch Wrestling Federation: Salvatore Bellomo wrestled in an 8-man tag team match..
We Received The Following Email from Salvatore Bellomo III
My name is Salvatore Bellomo III, son of Salvatore Bellomo a.k.a. Wildman Bellomo. I admire your site and find it very interesting. I just thought that you might want to update my father section with some interesting information. My father was “stripped” of his FWF Wolrd title and was expulsed from the FWF: this is what was post on the FWF website. This however is not true. My wishes for the truth to be known and that is why i’am writing to you and various other dedicated wrestling webites.
The following statement is a personal message from Salvatore Bellomo posted at http://www.bws-wrestling.com/ regarding the message of his expulsion from the FWF:
“I wasn’t stripped of the belt. They say I did not defend the belt for 6 months, while they never gave me a chance to do so. But over the last 6 months I did defend the belt in Holland against TAFKALL on January 15. The Board of Directors doesn’t even remember all the defenses of their own belt. Therefore I am still considered FWF Champion and I will defend it next saturday at BWS Ultimate Aggression. I’m making an open challenge for anybody who dares to face me. And if there is no competition, I will drop the belt myself on May 21st due to the lack of worthwhile opponents.
Therefore I walked out of the federation myself, because of their lack of professionalism and respect to say such a thing about me. After 33 years in the business, I don’t think the Board of Directors can do such a thing, because they don’t have the class, nor the decency, nor the experience to make this decision. The only thing I have left to say is that those two members of the FWF should respect the profession of wrestling first, and the person who helped them.”
And the following was posted at http://www.fwf-wrestling.be/:
FWF Championship Vacated
Today we received the following statement from the FWF Board of Directors:
“As of today, 12-05-06, Salvatore Bellomo is no longer known as the FWF Heavyweight Champion. We, the Board of Directors, have come to the conclusion that for the past six months (injured or not) Bellomo failed to defend his title (the last time being against Mad Cow in November ’05). Because of this, we have no other choice but to strip Bellomo of his title.
I am only presenting this information to you and hoping the right things will be done. If any actions are taken i would hope to be informed. Thank you for your time