Slam!Wrestling: Dave Hillhouse Article
Slam!Wrestling: S.D. Jones dies in Antigua
- NWA (Los Angeles) Americas Tag Team titles w/Porkchop Cash defeating Jerry Brown & Buddy Roberts (January 17, 1975);
- NWA (Los Angeles) Americas Tag Team titles w/Tom Jones defeating Goliath & Black Gordman (1977);
- NWA (Los Angeles) Americas Tag Team titles w/Tom Jones defeating Goliath & Black Gordman (November 18, 1977);
- S.D. Jones once wrestled as “Roosevelt Jones” in the Mid-Atlantic, teaming with his “cousin” Rufus R. Jones against the Andersons.
- 1975: S.D. Jones teamed up with Porkchop Cash to win the NWA Americas Title in Los Angeles.
- S.D. Jones was best known as an glorified “jobber” in the WWF during its rise to national prominence..
- March 1981 – Madison Square Garden: S.D. Jones defeated Johnny Rodz..
- 1982 – Philadelphia Spectrum: SD Jones & Tony Atlas were co-winners of a Battle Royal, and Atlas won a coin toss to pick a winner!
- September 28, 1984 – Madison Square Garden: David Shultz defeated S.D. Jones..
- March 17, 1985 – Madison Square Garden: Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart defeated S.D. Jones..
- March 31, 1985 – Wrestlemania I: King Kong Bundy defeated S.D. Jones in a record 9 short seconds!
- December 30, 1985 – Madison Square Garden: S.D. Jones defeated Ron Shaw ..
- October 20, 1986 – Madison Square Garden: S.D. Jones defeated Moondog Rex (Randy Culley)..
- September 12, 1987 – Boston Garden: S.D. Jones & Scott Casey defeated The Shadows..
- December 19, 1987: Hillbilly Jim & S.D. Jones & Billy Jack Haynes defeated Mike Sharpe & Bob Orton & Don Moraco..
- April 1, 2006: “Mr. USA” Tony Atlas was officially inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by S.D. Jones..
- Special Delivery Jones lived in New York City after retiring and worked for the New York Daily News..
- 2007: Conrad Efraim (S.D. Jones) retired from the Newspaper and moved back to his native Antigua..
- October 26, 2008: Conrad Efraim passed away in Antigua at the age of 63 after suffering a stroke 2 days before..
- November 1, 2008–WPW: They did a three-bell salute to S.D. Jones during the show in Brooklyn, New York.