[A Final Goodbye To Sherri Martel]
- AWA World Women’s title defeating Candi Devine (September 28, 1985);
- AWA World Women’s title defeating Candi Devine (October 17, 1985);
- AWA World Women’s title defeating Candi Devine (June 28, 1986);
- WWF Women’s title defeating The Fabulous Moolah (July 24, 1987);
- WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) Hall of Famer Inductee (April 1, 2006);
American Wrestling Association
World Wrestling Federation – Woman’s Wrestler
World Wrestling Federation – Managing Randy Savage
- Sherri Martel switched to managing male wrestlers and joined the Macho King and became known as “Queen Sherri”.
- February 23, 1990 – SNME: Hulk Hogan defeated Randy “Macho King” Savage w/Sherri to retain the WWF title.
- April 1, 1990 – Wrestlemania 6: Dusty Rhodes and Sapphire w/Elizabeth defeated Randy “Macho King” Savage and Queen Sherri.
- August 27, 1990 – Summerslam: Sensational Sherri defeated Sapphire by forfeit when she failed to appear for the match.
- January 19, 1991 – Royal Rumble: Sherri tried to seduce the Ultimate Warrior into giving Macho King a title shot but he refused.
- ~~~Later that night, Macho King attacked Ultimate Warrior during his match, costing him the WWF title to Sgt Slaughter.
- March 24, 1991 – Wrestlemania 7: The Ultimate Warrior defeated Randy Savage w/Queen Sherri in a “Retirement” match.
- ~~~After the match, Sherri cut her losses and started kicking Savage while he was down until Elizabeth made the save!!!
- ~~~Later that night, Sensational Sherri came to the ring to help Ted DiBiase escape from Virgil and Roddy Piper.
World Wrestling Federation – Managing Ted DiBiase
World Wrestling Federation – Managing Shawn Michaels
- Sherri then became the manager/valet for The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels and even sang his theme music.
- April 5, 1992 – Wrestlemania 8: Shawn Michaels w/Sensational Sherri defeated Tito Santana.
- August 29, 1992 – Summerslam: Shawn Michaels vs. Rick Martel fought to a NO CONTEST for the love of Sensational Sherri.
- ~~~Sherri had arranged a stipulation that neither man could hit the other in the face, so they wouldn’t hurt their good looks.
- ~~~Tempers flared when Michaels and Martel started brawling, causing Sherri to pass out at ringside!
- ~~~Both Michaels and Martel fought over which would galantly carry Sherri backstage to revive her.
- January 24, 1993 – Royal Rumble: Shawn Michaels defeated Marty Janetty to retain the IC title with Sherri walking around ringside.
- ~~~Sensational Sherri was at ringside in a neutral corner and nobody knew which man she was actually routing for.
- ~~~Sherri was about to hit Shawn Michaels in the head with a shoe, but he moved, and she hit Jannetty instead!
- April 4, 1993 – Wrestlemania 9: Tatanka defeated Shawn Michaels (champ) w/Luna by count-out (HBK retains).
- ~~~Sensational Sherri came down to ringside during the match to prevent Luna Vachonfrom interfering.
Smokey Mountain Wrestling
- October 30, 1993 – NWA Bensalem Bash: Sherri w/Kathy Fitzpatrick beat Jim Cornette w/Tammy Sytchin a “Loser Gets Spanked” match.
Extreme Championship Wrestling
World Championship Wrestling
- July 17, 2004 – Iron Ring Wrestling: Eddie Golden beat Jeff Tankersly w/Sherri Martel in a Steel Cage to win the Heavyweight title.
- December 4, 2004 – Carolina Championship Wrestling: Sherri Martel and Jenny Taylor defeated Krissy Vaine and Amber Holly.
- January 29, 2005 – WrestleReunion: Team Richter defeated Team Martel in an 8-Woman Tag Team Match in Tampa, Florida.
- ~~~Wendi Richter and Malia Hosaka and Bambi and Jenny Taylor defeated Sherri Martel and Peggy Lee and Krissy Vaine and Amber O’Neal.
- March 24, 2005 – Smackdown!: Kurt Angle brought out the vivacious Sensational Sherri to sing their version of “Sexy Kurt”.
- ~~~Sherri started to get emotional after watching an old HBK video so Kurt Angle put her in the ankle-lock submission!
- September 17, 2005 – Southern Championship Wrestling: Larry Zbyzsko defeated Ninja (Sherri Martel led 3 ninjas to attack Zbyszko).
- March 6, 2006 – RAW: They announced that Sensational Sherri would be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on April 1.
- April 1, 2006: Sherri Martel was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by Ted DiBiase (and stole the show with her speech).
- July 1, 2006 – Global Championship Wrestling: Sherri Martel whacked wrestler Howard C. Cross with a cookie sheet.
- September 21, 2006 – TNA iMPACT: Sensational Sherri Martel offered her managerial services to the free agent Bobby Roode.
- November 11, 2006 – Maryland Championship Wrestling: Angela defeated Kylie Pierce with Sherri Martel as referee
- December 20, 2006 – Great Championship Wrestling: Sensational Sherri appeared as a member of Quinten Michaels “Michaels Inc”.
- April 28, 2007 – ProWrestlingPress.com: Helter Skelter w/Sherri Martel defeated Marty Jannetty in Philadelphia.
- June 15, 2007: Sensational Sherri Martel passed away at her mother’s home near Birmingham, Alabama at the age of 49.
- June 18, 2007 – RAW: An image [In memory of “Sensational” Sherri Martel] was shown half way through the program.
- June 16, 2007 – Pro Wrestling Unplugged: They started the show with a tribute to “Sensational” Sherri Martel.
- July 1, 2007 – SHIMMER (Hot Summer Nights): The company did a 10-bell salute to “Sensational” Sherri Martel.
- March 7, 2009 – WSU Hall of Fame: Amy Lee inducted the late Sherri Martel (accepted by best friend Kathy Fitzpatrick)?
Associated Press – Autopsy In For WWE’s Sherri Martel: TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) – Tuscaloosa homicide investigators say WWE Hall of Famer Sherri Martel had multiple drugs in her system when she died, including a high amount of oxycodone. A homicide spokesperson said her June death in McCalla was ruled an accident. Martel, who was 49, was inducted into the World Wrestling Entertainment Hall of Fame last year and won championship titles in the American Wrestling Association and World Wrestling Federation. At the time of her death, Captain Loyd Baker of the Tuscaloosa County Metro Homicide Unit had said foul play isn’t suspected, but that Martel didn’t die of natural causes.