Sports Entertainment Xtreme
- NWA: TNA X-Title (Sonny Siaki defeated Jerry Lawler);
- NWA: TNA World Tag Team Titles (Elix Skipper & Low Ki defeated America’s Most Wants);
- NWA: TNA X-Title (Chris Sabin defeating Amazing Red & Jerry Lynn in a 3WAY);
- SEX Australian Heavyweight title (Ashley Hudson);
- December 4, 2002 – NWA^TNA: Vince Russo formed the faction with the Harris Twins & BG James..
- December 18, 2002 – NWA^TNA: Sports Entertainment Xtreme ran wild attacking Jeff Jarrett, Curt Hennig & Ron Killings..
- ~~~S.E.X. also added Elix Skipper, Chris Daniels, Low-Ki, Sonny Siaki & David Flair to the group..
- January 8, 2003 – NWA:TNA: Jeff Jarrett & Roadwarriors are attacked by S.E.X. but are saved by the surprise Dusty Rhodes!
- January 15, 2003 – NWA:TNA: Vince Russo/Low Ki/Chris Daniels/Elix Skipper defeat Dusty Rhodes/Road Warrios/Jeff Jarrett..
- Fenruary 5, 2003 – NWA^TNA: Sports Entertainment Xtreme continues to reek havoc on TNA coming out in military fatigues..
- March 5, 2003 – NWA^TNA: Vince Russo gives a “retirement” speech and the SEX faction begins to fall apart at the seams..
- March 19, 2003 – NWA^TNA: Sports Entertainment Xtreme continues to be in disarray with Vince Russo not in control..
- June 18, 2003 – NWA^TNA: Vince Russo says he owns the S.E.X. name so they are left without a “gimmick”..