- HEW Women’s Championship;
- World Queens of Chaos Championship;
- PWF Ladies Tag Team Championship with Britani Knight;
- RQW Women’s Championship;
- SHIMMER Championship defeating Cheerleader Melissa (March 18, 2012);
- In 1990 Julia Hamer left her home in Halifax to take up employment as a chef at the Pontins holiday camp in for the summer season. One day while working in the restaurant she met Ricky Knight, a professional wrestler, part of the cabaret circuit. The two became inseparable, and Julia soon left Pontins to travel with Rick full-time.
- Julia Hamer became involved in making wrestling costumes and putting the rings up and down. A few months later, Ricky Knight said he wanted her to be part of the show, as a manager in his corner.
- At Camber Sands, Julia Hamer made her debut as Saraya. When the summer season finished Julia joined the Sensational Superflys (Ricky and Jimmy Ocean) as their manager.
- In 1993 Ricky Knight put it to Saraya that she may want to wrestle. She readily agreed, and was a quick learner, debuting in later that year against Nikki Best.
- May 10, 2003–World Association of Wrestling: Kharisma defeated Sweet Saraya in Suffolk, England.
- May 31, 2003–NAWA: Wesna defeated Sweet Saraya in a Ladies match in Uelzen, Germany.
- May 13, 2004–World Association of Wrestling: Sweet Saraya defeated Destiny in Hunstanton, England.
- November 12, 2006–Queens of Chaos: Sweet Saraya (UK) defeated Sumie Sakai to retain the Queens of Chaos title.
- ~~~April Hunter defeated Sweet Saraya (UK) becoming the first non-European to hold the Queen of Chaos Championship..
- January 14, 2007–ChickFight 7: Cheerleader Melissa defeated Sweet Saraya (Saraya was hung in the ropes and couldn’t continue)..
- February 10, 2007–WAW: Norfolk Dolls defeated Sweet Saraya by Disqualification in Fakenham, England…
- June 9, 2007–Real Quality Wrestling: Cheerleader Melissa vs. Sweet Saraya vs. Amazing Kong in Colchester, England..
- June 16, 2007–Real Quality Wrestling: Sweet Saraya vs. Cheerleader Melissa ended in a No Contest when Saraya was injured..
- ~~~Sweet Saraya landed on a coke can that sliced the main tendon in her knee; she had surgery on her knee the next morning.
SHIMMER Women Athletes:
- Saraya Knight made her debut for the all-female promotion SHIMMER Women Athletes on March 26, 2011, at the tapings of Volume 37, along her daughter and tag team partner Britani Knight.
- Saraya and Britani were managed by the returning Rebecca Knox and made an open challenge, which was answered by Nikki Roxx and Ariel.
- The Knight Dynasty won the match via disqualification after Saraya tried to hit Ariel with brass knuckles and Ariel grabbed them and got caught hitting Saraya with them.
- Later that same day, at the tapings of Volume 38, the Knight Dynasty unsuccessfully challenged the Seven Star Sisters (Hiroyo Matsumoto and Misaki Ohata) for the SHIMMER Tag Team Championship.
- During the October 1 and 2, 2011 tapings Britani entered a losing streak, which eventually caused Saraya to turn on her.
- Saraya and Britani faced each other in a no disqualification match on Volume 44, where Britani managed to pick up the win in her final SHIMMER appearance, before heading to Florida Championship Wrestling.
- During the March 2012 tapings, Knight feuded with Cheerleader Melissa. The feud drew inspiration from a previous incident between the pair at a Real Quality Wrestling event in Colchester, England in 2007, where Knight suffered a career-threatening knee injury at the hands of Melissa. This culminated in a match on March 18 on Volume 48, where Knight defeated Melissa to win the SHIMMER Championship.
- Saraya Knight made her first defense of the title at the SHINE 4 iPPV in Ybor City, Florida on October 19, defeating Jazz, and again at AAW in Berwyn on October 26, against MsChif.
- Saraya Knight successfully defended her SHIMMER Championship during the October 2012 tapings, defeating Athena on Volume 49, Kellie Skater, MsChif and Hiroyo Matsumoto in a four-way elimination match on Volume 51, and in a rematch with Cheerleader Melissa on Volume 52.
- On April 6, 2013, at Volume 53, Saraya Knight lost the SHIMMER Championship back to Cheerleader Melissa in a steel cage match.
World Association of Women’s Wrestling:
- In November 2011 Saraya Knight revived her all female promotion WAWW, the sister promotion to her husbands World Association of Wrestling.
- The first show was called “The Return” and featured SHIMMER star Alison Danger(USA) in the main event against Saraya Knight for the vacant World Championship. Danger was victorious via submission using an armbar with extra leverage from her manager Tommy Lee.
- The company’s second show “Bellatrix” was held in March and main evented by 80′s star Busty Keegan teaming with Destiny to face “The Twisted Sisters” of Sweet Saraya and EWW Women’s Champions Skarlett in a 2 out of 3 falls tag match. The Twisted Sisters defeated Keegan and Destiny 2 falls to 1.
- At the companies third show in June Saraya faced Liberty for the British Championship, a title Liberty won from Saraya’s Daughter Britani Knight at “The Return”. After an impreesive technical exchange Liberty surprised many when she defeated Saraya (who was SHIMMER World Champion at this point) clean by pinfall with an Air Raid Crash. The main event was for the RQW European Championship as Queen Maya from Italy defended her title against Aurora Flame from Norway, and ended with Maya retaining the title after Jetta interfered and stated she would turn the locker room against Saraya.
- In September 2012 WAWW held The Queen of the Ring Tournament featuring Saraya Knight, Skarlett, Destiny, Lady Lori(Germany), Violet O’Hara, Miss Mina(Norway), Chanelle and Destiny. The final saw Destiny face Saraya with Destiny victorious after further interference from Jetta, who then brawled with Saraya causing the WAW roster to separate them. Destiny then left with Jetta siding with her against Saraya.