- Ted Arcidi made the jump from powerlifting to wrestling..
- Wrestlemania II: Ted Arcidi competed in the Battle Royal, which was won by Andre The Giant..
- Ted Arcidi was known as the “World’s Strongest Man”
- Ted Arcidi also made his way through Stampede Wrestling in Calgary and World Class in Dallas..
- Ted Arcidi is a proud member of the Wrestlecrap Hall of Shame..
- Ted Arcidi runs a Women’s gym and sells cardio equipment in a business he owns in Manchester, New Hampshire..
- Ted Arcidi also sells and resells used fitness equipment..
- Ted Arcidi had been selling his own line of sublingual liquid supplements for powerlifters and bodybuilders..
- Ted Arcidi has appeared in several independent films, more on that can be learned from the Internet Movie Data Base..
- 2010: Ted Arcidi played a supporting role as boxing promoter Lou Gold in the movie “The Fighter” starring Mark Walberg..