[York Foundation] [PMS] [Ex-Husbund]
- WWE Hardcore title defeating Stevie Richards (May 27, 2002);
Wrestlers who Terri has Managed
The York Foundation
Mr. Hughes Goldust
The Hardy Boyz
Jeff Hardy Perry Saturn
In The Beginning:
- Terri Runnels was a hair stylist for the Larry King Show prior to wrestling.
- Terri Runnels was married to Dustin Rhodes, they had a baby daughter named Dekota, but they are now divorced.
World Championship Wrestling:
World Wrestling Federation – Goldust and Marlena:
- January 21, 1996 – Royal Rumble: Goldust came to the ring with Marlena for the first time.
- ~~~The Marlena character wore gold colored outfits and regularly smoked cigars.
- April 1, 1996: Goldust w/Marlena defeated Savio Vega to win the Intercontinental title.
- December 1996: Hunter Hearst-Helmsley put the moves on Marlena, which led to a feud between Goldust and HHH.
- Royal Rumble 1997: Hunter Hearst-Helmsley defeated Goldust (Helmsley stole a kiss from Marlena).
- February 1997: Hunter Hearst-Helmsley hired Chyna to be his bodyguard (Chyna viciously attacked Marlena).
- August 3, 1997 – Summerslam: Goldust defeated Brian Pillman.
- ~~~As a result, Brian Pillman was forced to wear one of Marlena’s gold dresses the next night on RAW.
- September 7, 1997 – Ground Zero: Brian Pillman defeated Goldust to aquire the services of Marlena for 30 days.
- ~~~Brian Pillman gave Marlena a new look the next night with more make-up and a sleezier image.
- ~~~Over the next few weeks on RAW, Brian Pillman filmed segments called “Brian Pillman’s XXX-Files” with Marlena.
- Badd Blood 1997: Goldust was scheduled to face Brian Pillman, but Pillman was found dead in his hotel room..
- November 3, 1997 – RAW: Goldust revealed he had a new love interest that was Luna Vachon.
World Wrestling Federation – Terri:
- After a short absence from WWF Television, Terri returned as the valet of porn star Val Venis.
- Breakdown 1998: Val Venis defeated Dustin Runnels (who for the time had dropped the Goldust gimmick).
- ~~~Terri announced that she was “pregnant” with Val’s baby, but Venis reacted by dumping her on the spot!
- ~~~Val Venis’ excuse was that because of his career choice, he had a vacectomy, therefor cannot be the father.
World Wrestling Federation – Pretty Mean Sisters:
- Terri “miscarriaged” after DLo Brown accidentally knocked her off the ring apron.
- Terri formed a man-hating female faction known as Pretty Mean Sisters (PMS) with Jacqueline.
- Terri used the accident to blackmail DLo Brown into continually doing favours for them and doing their dirty work.
- Rock Bottom 1998: Mark Henry and D-Lo Brown w/PMS defeated The Godfather and Val Venis.
- The secret was eventually let out of the bag, and DLo Brown ditched Terri and Jacqueline.
World Wrestling Federation – Pretty Mean Sisters II:
- PMS turned their focus on MEAT (aka Shawn Stasiak) and then added Ryan Shamrock to their group.
- July 1999: PMS split up when Ryan Shamrock was released and Jacquelin became fed up with Terri’s infatuation with MEAT.
- Aug-Sept 1999: Terri aligned herself with the Mean Street Posseuntil they dumped her after they “used, and abused, her”.
World Wrestling Federation – Terri Invitational Tournament:
- September 30, 1999: Terri created the Terri Invitational Tournament (T.I.T.) with Edge and Christian against The Hardy Boyz.
- ~~~The winner of the Terri Invitational Tournament would receive $100,000 plus the managerial services of Terri.
- October 17, 1999 – No Mercy: The Hardy Boyz defeated Edge and Christian in a “Ladder” match to win the Terri Invitational Tournament.
- ~~~After the match, Bubba Ray Dudley gave Terri a Super Sitdown Powerbomb through a table.
- November 14, 1999 – Survivor Series: Debra, Mae Young, The Fabulous Moolah & Tori defeated Ivory, Jacqueline, Luna & Terri in a tag team elimination match.
- February 27, 2000 – No Way Out: Terri turned against The Hardy Boyz causing them to lose to Edge and Christian.
- ~~~The reason Terri gave for turning against The Hardyz was that they weren’t there for her during her time off from injury.
World Wrestling Federation – Terri:
- April 2, 2000 – WrestleMania: Terri defeated The Kat in a Catfight with Val Venis as special guest referee.
- Summer 2000: Terri started managing Perry Saturn.
- July 23, 2000 – Fully Loaded: Perry Saturn w/Terri defeated Eddie Guerrero to capture the European title.
- April 9, 2000 – HEAT: Mae Young and The Kat defeated Terri and The Fabulous Moolah.
- April 13, 2000 – Smackdown: Mae Young and The Kat defeated Terri and The Fabulous Moolah.
- May 1, 2000 – RAW: Jacqueline and The Kat defeated Ivory and Terri.
- May 29, 2000 – RAW: D-Lo Brown, Perry Saturn and Terri defeated Dean Malenko, The Godfather and The Kat.
- June 8, 2000 – Smackdown: Lita defeated Ivory, Jacqueline, Terri and The Kat in a 5-way elimination match to become #1 contender for the women’s title.
- June 22, 2000 – Smackdown: Jerry Lawler and The Kat defeated Dean Malenko and Terri.
- August 8, 2000 – Smackdown: Terri and Perry Saturn defeated The Kat and Al Snow in a mixed tag match.
- August 17, 2000 – Smackdown: Perry Saturn and Terri defeated Rikishi and the Kat.
- August 27, 2000 – SummerSlam: The Kat defeated Terri Runnels.
- August 28, 2000 – RAW: Perry Saturn and Terri defeated Al Snow and The Kat.
- January 4, 2001 – Smackdown!: Terri and Perry Saturn defeated Matt Hardy and Lita in a mixed tag match.
- Perry Saturn dumped Terri when he developed a strange infatuation with a MOP (yes, a cleaning mop).
- February 12, 2001 – RAW: Team Extreme (Jeff Hardy, Lita and Matt Hardy) defeated Terri & The Radicalz (Chris Benoit and Perry Saturn).
- May 5, 2001 – Insurrextion: Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn and Terri defeated Crash, Hardcore Holly and Molly Holly.
- May 28, 2001 – RAW: Steve Blackman and Trish Stratus defeated Terri Runnels and Perry Saturn.
- June 4, 2001 – RAW: Trish Stratus defeated Terri Runnels.
- July 16, 2001 – RAW: Trish Stratus defeated Terri Runnels.
- September 17, 2001 – RAW: Raven and Terri put Perry Saturn’s Moppie through a wood-chipper.
World Wrestling Federation – The Alliance:
- Terri ended up joining the Alliance by aligning herself with Raven.
- Terri replaced Trish Stratus as host of the WWF Excess program.
- January 2002: Terri challenged Women’s champion Trish Stratus to a wet t-shirt contest.
- ~~~Before Trish could “get wet”, she was attacked by Jazz. No winner was announced.
- April 1, 2002 – RAW: Trish Stratus defeated Terri in a ‘Paddle on a Pole’ Bikini match.
- April 2002: Rumors circulated that Terri secretly got married and the marriage only lasted a month. Completely unconfirmed.
World Wrestling Entertainment – Backstage Interviewer:
- April 1, 2002 – RAW: Trish Stratus defeated Terri Runnels.
- April 8, 2002 – RAW: Terri became a backstage interviewer for the RAW brand.
- May 13, 2002 – RAW: Molly Holly defeated Terri Runnels.
- May 27, 2002 – RAW: While interviewing Hardcore Champion, Steven Richards, a Hardcore brawl broke out.
- ~~~Terri stumbled upon an opportunity to pin Steven Richards and capture the WWE Hardcore title!
- ~~~Steven Richards, however, rolled up Terri immediately after to regain the championship.
- June 3, 2002 – RAW: WWE women’s champion Trish Stratus defeated Terri Runnels in a lingerie match to retain the title.
- August 19, 2002 – RAW: Tommy Dreamer defeated Bradshaw, Bubba Ray Dudley, Crash, Jeff Hardy, Johnny Stamboli, Spike Dudley, Steven Richards and Terri Runnels in a 9-way match to retain the hardcore title.
- September 2, 2002 – RAW: Terri defeated Stacy Keibler in a LINGERIE PILLOW FIGHT (Stacy tarred and feathered Terri).
- September 9, 2002 – RAW: Terri and Trish Stratus defeated Victoria and Stacy Keibler (Terri pinned Stacy).
- November 3, 2003 – RAW: Terri got viciously attacked by Molly Holly until Lita made the save.
- November 10, 2003 – RAW: Molly Holly and Gail Kim defeated Lita and Terri (Molly/Gail stripped Terri down to her Bra and Panties).
- November 24, 2003 – RAW ROULETTE: Terri took part in the “comedy” routine of the night, the Capture the Midget contest.
- April 3, 2004: Terri Runnels was released from her WWE contract with best wishes for the future.
- Terri’s release was her decision and it was believed that she will always have a job with the WWE if she wanted to return.
In the Meantime:
- July 10, 2004 – IAW Clash at the Cove 6: Brian Costello (managed by Terri Runnels) defeated The Barbarian.
- January 18, 2005 – Southern Championship Wrestling: The Fantastics defeated The Midnight Express in a Steel Cage Match
- ~~~Tommy Rogers and Bobby Fulton beat Bobby Eaton and Dennis Condrey w/Terri Runnels to capture the vacant Tag Team Titles.
- May 2, 2008 – United Wrestling Federation: Jerry Lawler and Spike Dudley w/Terri Runnels defeated Charlie Dreamer and Caleb Konley