WWE Hardcore title defeating Stevie Richards (May 27, 2002);
Wrestlers who Terri has Managed:
The York Foundation
Mr. Hughes. Goldust
The Hardy Boyz
Jeff Hardy Perry Saturn
In The Beginning:
- Terri Runnels was a hair stylist for the Larry King Show prior to wrestling..
- Terri Runnels was married to Dustin Rhodes, they had a baby daughter named Dekota, but they now divorced.
World Championship Wrestling:
- 1990: Terri signed with WCW and became “Alexandra York”, the personal accountant of Michael Wallstreet (Mike Rotunda)..
- When Michael Wallstreet left for the WWF, York started her own stable called the York Foundation.
World Wrestling Federation – Goldust & Marlena:
- January 21, 1996 – Royal Rumble: Goldust came to the ring with Marlena for the first time..
- ~~~The Marlena character wore gold colored outfits and regularly smoked cigars..
- April 1, 1996: Goldust w/Marlena defeated Savio Vega to win the Intercontinental title..
- December 1996: Hunter Hearst-Helmsley put the moves on Marlena, which led to a feud between Goldust & HHH..
- Royal Rumble 1997: Hunter Hearst-Helmsley defeated Goldust (Helmsley stole a kiss from Marlena)..
- February 1997: Hunter Hearst-Helmsley hired Chyna to be his bodyguard (Chyna viciously attacked Marlena)..
- August 3, 1997 – Summerslam: Goldust defeated Brian Pillman..
- ~~~As a result, Brian Pillman was forced to wear one of Marlena’s gold dresses the next night on RAW..
- September 7, 1997 – Ground Zero: Brian Pillman defeated Goldust to aquire the services of Marlena for 30 days..
- ~~~Brian Pillman gave Marlena a new look the next night with more make-up and a sleezier image..
- ~~~Over the next few weeks on RAW, Brian Pillman filmed segments called “Brian Pillman’s XXX-Files” with Marlena..
- Badd Blood 1997: Goldust was scheduled to face Brian Pillman, but Pillman was found dead in his hotel room…
- November 3, 1997 – RAW: Goldust revealed he had a new love interest that was Luna Vachon.
World Wrestling Federation – Terri:
- After a short absence from WWF Television, Terri returned as the valet of porn star Val Venis..
- Breakdown 1998: Val Venis defeated Dustin Runnels (who for the time had dropped the Goldust gimmick)..
- ~~~Terri announced that she was “pregnant” with Val’s baby, but Venis reacted by dumping her on the spot!
- ~~~Val Venis’ excuse was that because of his career choice, he had a vacectomy, therefor cannot be the father.
World Wrestling Federation – Pretty Mean Sisters:
- Terri “miscarriaged” after DLo Brown accidentally knocked her off the ring apron..
- Terri formed a man-hating female faction known as Pretty Mean Sisters (PMS) with Jacqueline..
- Terri used the accident to blackmail DLo Brown into continually doing favours for them and doing their dirty work..
- Rock Bottom 1998: Mark Henry & D-Lo Brown w/PMS defeated The Godfather & Val Venis..
- The secret was eventually let out of the bag, and DLo Brown ditched Terri & Jacqueline.
World Wrestling Federation – Pretty Mean Sisters II:
- PMS turned their focus on MEAT (aka Shawn Stasiak) and then added Ryan Shamrock to their group..
- July 1999: PMS split up when Ryan Shamrock was released and Jacquelin became fed up with Terri’s infatuation with MEAT..
- Aug-Sept 1999: Terri aligned herself with the Mean Street Posseuntil they dumped her after they “used, and abused, her”.
World Wrestling Federation – Terri Invitational Tournament:
- September 30, 1999: Terri created the Terri Invitational Tournament (T.I.T.) with Edge & Christian against The Hardy Boyz..
- ~~~The winner of the Terri Invitational Tournament would receive $100,000 plus the managerial services of Terri..
- No Mercy 1999: The Hardy Boyz defeated Edge & Christian in a “Ladder” match to win the Terri Invitational Tournament..
- ~~~After the match, Bubba Ray Dudley gave Terri a Super Sitdown Powerbomb through a table..
- No Way Out 2000: Terri turned against The Hardy Boyz causing them to lose to Edge & Christian..
- ~~~The reason Terri gave for turning against The Hardyz was that they weren’t there for her during her time off from injury.
World Wrestling Federation – Terri:
- Wrestlemania 2000: Terri defeated The Kat in a Catfight with Val Venis as special guest referee..
- Summer 2000: Terri started managing Perry Saturn..
- Fully Loaded 2000: Perry Saturn w/Terri defeated Eddie Guerrero to capture the European title..
- August 8, 2000 – Smackdown!: Terri & Perry Saturn defeated The Kat & Al Snow in a mixed tag match..
- January 4, 2001 – Smackdown!: Terri & Perry Saturn defeated Matt Hardy & Lita in a mixed tag match..
- Perry Saturn dumped Terri when he developed a strange infatuation with a MOP (yes, a cleaning mop)..
- September 17, 2001 – RAW: Raven & Terri put Perry Saturn’s Moppie through a wood-chipper.
World Wrestling Federation – The Alliance:
- Terri ended up joining the Alliance by aligning herself with Raven..
- Terri replaced Trish Stratus as host of the WWF Excess program..
- January 2002: Terri challenged Women’s champion Trish Stratus to a wet t-shirt contest..
- ~~~Before Trish could “get wet”, she was attacked by Jazz.. No winner was announced..
- April 1, 2002 – RAW: Trish Stratus defeated Terri in a ‘Paddle on a Pole’ Bikini match..
- April 2002: Rumors circulated that Terri secretly got married and the marriage only lasted a month.. Completely unconfirmed.
World Wrestling Entertainment – Backstage Interviewer:
- April 8, 2002 – RAW: Terri became a backstage interviewer for the RAW brand..
- May 27, 2002 – RAW: While interviewing Hardcore Champion, Steven Richards, a Hardcore brawl broke out..
- ~~~Terri stumbled upon an opportunity to pin Steven Richards and capture the WWE Hardcore title!
- ~~~Steven Richards, however, rolled up Terri immediately after to regain the championship..
- September 2, 2002 – RAW: Terri defeated Stacy Keibler in a LIGERIE PILLOW FIGHT (Stacy tarred and feathered Terri)..
- September 9, 2002 – RAW: Terri & Trish Stratus defeated Victoria & Stacy Keibler (Terri pinned Stacy)..
- November 3, 2003 – RAW: Terri got viciously attacked by Molly Holly until Lita made the save..
- November 10, 2003 – RAW: Molly Holly & Gail Kim defeated Lita & Terri (Molly/Gail stripped Terri down to her Bra & Panties)..
- November 24, 2003 – RAW ROULETTE: Terri took part in the “comedy” routine of the night, the Capture the Midget contest..
- April 3, 2004: Terri Runnels was released from her WWE contract with best wishes for the future..
- Terri’s release was her decision and it was believed that she will always have a job with the WWE if she wanted to return.
In the Meantime:
- July 10, 2004–IAW Clash at the Cove 6: Brian Costello (managed by Terri Runnels) defeated The Barbarian..
- January 18, 2005–Southern Championship Wrestling: The Fantastics defeated The Midnight Express in a Steel Cage Match
- ~~~Tommy Rogers & Bobby Fulton beat Bobby Eaton & Dennis Condrey w/Terri Runnels to capture the vacant Tag Team Titles..
- 2008: Terri Runnels can be booked through Intergrity Bookings via the email TalentRelations@integritybookings.com
- May 2, 2008–United Wrestling Federation: Jerry Lawler & Spike Dudley w/Terri Runnels defeated Charlie Dreamer & Caleb Konley