Check out The Funk’s WWE Alumni profile here!
- NWA (Texas) World Tag Team titles w/Dory Funk Jr. defeating Kurt & Karl Von Brauner (June 18, 1968);
- NWA (Texas) World Tag Team titles w/Dory Funk Jr. defeating The Infernos (October 17, 1968);
- NWA Western States Tag Team titles w/Ricky Romero (1969);
- NWA Western States Heavyweight title (May 7, 1970);
- NWA Western States Heavyweight title defeating Bull Ramos (July 7, 1970);
- NWA Western States Tag Team titles w/Ricky Romero defeating Bull Ramos & The Beast (August 1970);
- NWA Florida Televison title defeating Buddy Austin in a tournament (March 18, 1971);
- NWA Florida Tag Team titles w/Dory Funk Jr. defeating Jack & Jerry Brisco (March 30, 1971);
- NWA (Florida) Southern Heavyweight title defeating Johnny Walker (April 14, 1971);
- NWA Western States Heavyweight title (May 1971);
- NWA (JWA) International Tag Team titles w/Dory Funk Jr. defeating Antonio Inoki & Giant Baba (December 7, 1971);
- NWA Western States Heavyweight title defeating Ciclon Negro (1972);
- NWA (Amarillo) Brass Knuckles title defeating Dick Murdoch (July 13, 1972);
- NWA Western States Heavyweight title defeating Ciclon Negro (1973);
- NWA Missouri Heavyweight title defeating Johnny Valentine (Febuary 10, 1973);
- NWA (Los Angeles) Americas Heavyweight title defeating Victor Rivera (July 3, 1973);
- NWA (Amarillo) International Tag Team titles w/Dory Funk Jr. defeating Cyclone Negro & Killer Karl Kox (October 1973);
- NWA Western States Heavyweight title defeating Kung Fu Lee for the vacant title (October 25, 1973);
- NWA Western States Heavyweight title defeating Siegfried Stanke (November 1974);
- NWA (Amarillo) International Heavyweight title defeating Ciclon Negro (June 21, 1975);
- NWA (Mid Atlantic) United States Heavyweight title defeating Paul Jones in a tournament (November 9, 1975);
- NWA World Heavyweight title defeating Jack Brisco (December 10, 1975);
- NWA (Amarillo) International Heavyweight title defeating Super Destroyer (July 1, 1976);
- NWA (Amarillo) Brass Knuckles title (October 1977);
- NWA Georgia Tag Team titles w/Dory Funk Jr. defeating Jack & Jerry Brisco in a tournament (November 23, 1978);
- NWA (Florida) Southern Heavyweight title defeating Dick Slater (December 30, 1978);
- WWC World Tag Team titles w/Dory Funk Jr. defeating The Invaders (April 6, 1979);
- NWA Florida Heavyweight title defeating Steve Keirn in a tournament (September 1979);
- WWC World Tag Team titles w/Dory Funk Jr. defeating The Invaders (December 22, 1979);
- NWA (Los Angeles) World Tag Team titles w/Dory Funk Jr. defeating The Twin Devils (February 1980);
- SCW (Texas) World Tag Team titles w/Dory Funk Jr. Awarded (August 1980);
- NWA (Georgia) National Televison title defeating Terry Taylor (October 1980);
- SCW Southwest Heavyweight title in a tournament (1981);
- SCW Southwest Tag Team titles w/Wahoo McDaniel defeating Gino Hernandez & Tully Blanchard (August 15, 1981);
- NWA (Florida) North American Tag Team titles w/Dory Funk Jr. defeating Jack & Jerry Brisco (January 1, 1982);
- USWA Unified World Heavyweight title defeating Jerry Lawler (November 5, 1990);
- ECW Television title defeating Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka (October 1, 1993);
- ECW World Heavyweight title defeating Sabu (December 26, 1993);
- ECW World Heavyweight title defeating Raven (April 13, 1997);
- WWF World Tag Team titles w/Cactus Jack defeating Billy Gunn & Jesse James (March 29, 1998);
- WCW World Hardcore title defeating Norman Smiley (April 16, 2000);
- WCW United States Heavyweight title defeating Lance Storm (September 22, 2000);
- WCW World Hardcore title defeating Crowbar (December 17, 2000);
- 3PW Heavyweight title defeating Gary Wolf & Sandman in a three way match (June 21, 2003);
- 2CW heavyweight title defeating Slyck Wagner Brown (June 5, 2011);
Terry Funk Career Highlights
In The Beginning:
- December 9, 1965: Terry Funk defeated Sputnik Monroe in his debut match..
- August 1, 1968: Dory Jr. & Terry Funk defeated Kurt & Karl Von Brauner to win the NWA Amarillo Tag Team titles!
- September 26, 1968: The Infernos beat the Funk Brothers to win the Tag Team titles..
- October 18, 1968: Dory Jr. & Terry Funk regain the Texas Tag Team titles..
- 1969: Dory Jr. & Terry Funk made their Atlanta TV debut defeating Los Toros (Cisco Grimaldo & Roberto Pico)..
NWA: Western States:
- 1969: Terry Funk teams up with Ricky Romero to win the NWA Western States Tag Team titles..
- April 4, 1970: The Beast & Bull Ramos defeated Terry Funk & Ricky Romero for the Tag Team titles..
- May 7, 1970: Terry Funk defeated Ricky Romero to win the NWA Western States title..
- July 1, 1970: Bull Ramos defeated Terry Funk for the Western States title..
- July 7, 1970: Terry Funk regains the Western States title 6 days later..
- August 1970: Terry Funk & Ricky Romero defeated the Beast & Bull Ramos to regain the Tag Team titles..
- March 18, 1971: Terry Funk disguises himself as the masked Texan..
- The Texan defeated Buddy Austin in the to the tournament final to win the NWA Florida Television title..
- ~~~After the match, the Texan unmasks to reveal his true identity..
- March 30, 1971: Dory Jr & Terry Funk defeated the Brisco Brothers to win the Tag Team titles..
- April 14, 1971: Terry Funk defeated the Grappler to win the NWA Southern title..
NWA: Western States:
- May 1971: Terry Funk won his third NWA Western States title..
- August 26, 1971: Cyclon Negro defeated the Terry Funk for the Western States title..
On The Road:
- August 30, 1971 – WWWF Madison Square Garden: Terry & Dory Funk Sr. wrestled Al Costello & Don Kent to a 15 minute draw..
- December 7, 1971 – JWA: Dory Jr. & Terry Funk defeated Giant Baba & Antonio Inoki to win the NWA International Tag Team titles!
- 1972 – NWA Western States: Terry Funk wins his 4th Western States title defeating Cylcon Negro..
- May 19, 1972 – JWA: Giant Baba & Seiji Sakaguchi defeated the Funk Brothers to win the NWA International Tag Team titles..
- July 1, 1972 – WWWF MSG: Dory Jr & Terry Funk defeated King Curtis & Luke Graham..
- February 10, 1973 – NWA Missouri: Terry Funk defeated Johnny Valentine to win the NWA Missouri title..
- May 26, 1973 – NWA Amarillo: The Funks beat Killer Karl Krupp & Karl Von Steiger for the NWA International Tag Team titles..
- July 3, 1973 – NWA Los Angeles: Terry Funk defeated Victor Rivera to win the NWA Americas title..
- July 13, 1972 – NWA Amarillo: Terry Funk defeated Dick Murdoch to win the Amarillo Brass Knuckles title..
- October 1973 – NWA Amarillo: Dory Jr & Terry Funk beat Cyclone Negro & Killer Karl Kox for the NWA International Tag Team titles!
NWA: Western States:
- October 18, 1973: The NWA Western States title is held up after a match between Terry Funk and Kung Fu Lee..
- October 25, 1973: Terry Funk regains the Western State title..
- March 1974: Bob Backlund defeated Terry Funk for the NWA Western States title..
- November 1974: Terry Funk defeated Siegfried Stanke for his 6th NWA Western States title reign..
- ~~~Terry Funk later vacates the NWA Western States title and leaves the territory for Florida..
National Wrestling Alliance – World Champion:
- July 3, 1975: Terry Funk defeated Paul Jones in a 16-man tournament final to win the NWA United States title..
- December 10, 1975: Terry Funk defeated Jack Brisco to win the NWA World title in a 60 minute 2/3 falls match!
- June 11, 1976 – Tokyo: Terry Funk successfully defends his NWA World title against Jumbo Tsuruta..
- February 6, 1977: Harley Race defeated Terry Funk to win the NWA World title..
- ~~~Terry Funk’s World title reign lasted for 14 months..
All Japan & Florida:
- December 1977 – All Japan: Dory Jr & Terry Funk win All Japan’s Open Tag Team League..
- December 30, 1978 – NWA Florida: Terry Funk wins his second Southern title defeating Dick Slater..
World Wrestling Council – Puerto Rico:
- WWC: April 6, 1979 – Dory Funk Jr. & Terry Funk defeat Invaders 1 & II to win the WWC Tag Team Titles
- WWC: November 24, 1979 – The Invaders regain the Tag Team Titles from the Funks
- WWC: December 22, 1979 – The Funks once again take the WWC Tag Team Titles from the Invaders
- Late 1979: Dory SR & Terry win the Real Tag League..
National Wrestling Alliance:
- September 1979 – Florida: Terry Funk defeated Steve Keirn in the tournament final to win the NWA Florida title..
- ~~~The title had been held up after previous champion Dusty Rhodes vacated it after winning the NWA World title..
- 1980: Terry Funk defeated Terry Taylor to win the NWA National Television title..
- February 1980 – Los Angeles: Dory Jr & Terry Funk win the Los Angeles version of the Tag Team titles..
Southwest Championship Wrestling:
- August 1980: Dory Jr & Terry Funk were billed as the Tag Team champions when they arrived to the territory..
- 1981 – NWA Florida: Dory Jr & Terry Funk defeated Jack & Jerry Brisco to win the NWA North American Tag Team titles..
- 1981: Terry Funk & Wahoo McDaniel defeated Tully Blanchard & Gino Hernandez to win the SCW Southwest Tag Team titles..
- 1981: Terry Funk wins a tournament final to become the SCW Heavyweight champion..
- May 1981: Wahoo McDaniel & Ivan Putski defeated Terry Funk & Larry Lane (sub for Dory) to win the SCW Tag Team titles..
On the Road:
- Late 1982: Dory SR & Terry Funk win their second Real Tag League..
- July 15, 1983 – Missouri: Terry Funk defeated David von Erich to win the NWA Missouri title..
- 1983: Terry Funk first announced his retirement, as of 2003, the ol’ bastard is still wrestling..
- February 22, 1984 – AWA in Tokyo: Terry Funk served as guest referee for the Bockwinkel/Tsuruta AWA World title match..
World Wrestling Federation:
- Terry Funk & Dory Funk Jr sign with the WWF, under the management of Jimmy Hart..
- ~~~Dory Funk Jr is renamed “Hoss” Funk..
- ~~~Terry Funk attacks a number of WWF announcers to gain some heat..
- July 8, 1985 – King of the Ring: Tito Santana defeated Terry Funk in the 1st round of the King of the Ring tournament..
- October 31, 1985 – Saturday Night Main Event: Terry Funk defeated the Junk Yard Dog..
- November 7, 1985 – Wrestling Classic: Moondog Spot defeated Terry Funk in the 1st round of the tournament..
- December 19, 1985 – SNME: In his pre-match interview, Terry Funk acknowledges his history of being a former NWA World champ!
- ~~~This was unheard of in the WWF, as their attitude towards the competition was that it never existed..
- WrestleMania II: Hoss & Terry Funk defeated the Junk Yard Dog & Tito Santana..
- May 1, 1986 – Saturday Night Main Event: Hulk Hogan & Junk Yard Dog defeated Terry & Hoss Funk..
- ~~~The Funk Brothers vs Hulk Hogan/JYD continued to headline house shows for the next few months!
- August 28, 1987 – Paul Boesch Retirement Show: Terry Funk beat Chavo Guererro Sr..
NWA: World Championship Wrestling:
- May 7, 1989 – WrestleWar: Terry Funk was one of three judges assigned for the Ric Flair/Ricky Steamboat NWA title match..
- ~~~Afterwards, Terry Funk approached Ric Flair in the ring and challenged him to a World title match!
- ~~~When Ric Flair declined, Terry Funk attacked him and piledrove Flair on the table!!
- June 14, 1989 – Clash of the Champions VII: Ricky Steamboat defeated Terry Funk by DQ..
- Great American Bash 1989: Ric Flair defeated Terry Funk to retain the NWA World title..
- Helloween Havoc 1989: Ric Flair & Sting defeated Terry Funk & the Great Muta in Thunderdome Cage match..
- November 15, 1989 – Clash of the Champions IX: Ric Flair defeated Terry Funk in an “I Quit” match..
On The Road Again:
- November 5, 1990 – USWA: Terry Funk defeated Jerry Lawler to win the USWA Unified title..
- August 22, 1993 – Osaka: Terry Funk & Tarzan Goto defeated the Sheik & Sabu in a Stretcher match!
Extreme Championship Wrestling (and some non-ECW matches):
- October 1, 1993: Terry Funk defeated Jimmy Snuka to win the ECW Television title..
- November 13, 1993 – November to Remember: Sabu & Road Warrior Hawk defeated Terry Funk & King Kong Bundy..
- ~~~Due to the match stipulation, Sabu won Terry Funks ECW Television title..
- December 26, 1993 – Holiday Hell: Terry Funk defeated Sabu to win the ECW Heavyweight title..
- March 26, 1994 – Ultimate Jeopardy: Shane Douglas pinned Terry Funk to win the ECW title in a 8 Man War Games match..
- WCW Slamboree 1994: Terry Funk and Tully Blanchard wrestle to a double DQ..
- June 24, 1994 – Hostile City: Public Enemy beat Dory Funk Jr & Terry Funk to retain the ECW Tag Team titles..
- July 16, 1994 – Heat Wave: Public Enemy defeated Dory Funk Jr & Terry Funk in a ‘No Rope Barbed Wire’ match!
- July 17, 1994 – WCW Bash at the Beach: Terry Funk & Bunkhouse Bunk defeated Dustin Rhodes & Arn Anderson..
- August 13, 1994 – Hardcore Heaven: Terry Funk & Cactus Jack wrestled to a No Contest ..
- WCW Helloween Havoc 1994: The Nasty Boys beat Terry Funk & Bunkhouse Buck..
- April 15, 1995 – Hostile City: Cactus Jack defeated Terry Funk..
- May 21, 1995: Terry Funk was inducted into the WCW Hall of Fame..
- November 18, 1995 – November to Remember: Terry Funk & Tommy Dreamer beat Raven & Cactus Jack..
- May 5, 1996 – Kawasaki, Japan: Terry Funk & Mr. Pogo defeated Masato Tanaka & Hayabusa..
- ~~~This was a crazy “No Rope Explosive Barbed Wire Time Bomb Land Mine Double Hell Death” match!
- November 16, 1996 – November to Remember: Terry Funk & Tommy Dreamer defeated Shane Douglas & Brian Lee..
- WWF Royal Rumble 1997: Terry Funk makes a special guest appearance as a participant in the Royal Rumble..
- January 11, 1997 – House Party: Brian Lee defeated Terry Funk..
- February 22, 1997 – Cyberslam: Terry Funk & Tommy Dreamer defeated Raven & Brian Lee..
- March 15, 1997 – Hostile City: Terry Funk defeated Brian Lee..
- April 13, 1997: Terry Funk defeated Raven to win his second ECW Heavyweight title!
- June 6, 1997 – Wrestlepalooza: Terry Funk defeated Chris Candido to retain the ECW title..
- July 19, 1997 – Heatwave: Terry Funk defeated Shane Douglas to retain the ECW title..
- August 9, 1997: Sabu defeated Terry Funk to win the ECW Heavyweight title..
- August 17, 1997 – Hardcore Heaven: Shane Douglas defeated Terry Funk & Sabu (Champ) in a triple threat to win the ECW title!
Frontier Martial Arts in JAPAN:
- September 28, 1997: Terry Funk defeated Hiromichi Fuyuki in a ‘Loser Leaves FMW’ match..
World Wrestling Federation – Hardcore Legend:
- December 29, 1997–RAW: Returned to the WWF as “Chainsaw Charlie” to team with Mick Foley as the Hardcore Legends..
- January 18, 1998–Royal Rumble: Terry Funk entered the Royal Rumble drawing #2, and Cactus Jack entered at #1..
- ~~~The two Hardcore Legends bashed eachother over the head with trash cans for five minutes until #3 showed up!
- January 19, 1998–RAW: The Quebecers (Jacques & Pierre) defeated Cactus Jack & Chainsaw Charlie by DQ.
- January 26, 1998–RAW: The New Age Outlaws defeated Cactus Jack & Chainsaw Charlie by DQ to retain their titles..
- February 2, 1998–RAW: Cactus Jack vs Chainsaw Charlie ended in a No Contest.
- February 15, 1998–No Way Out: Steve Austin’s Team defeated Degeneration X in a No-DQ Match..
- ~~~Steve Austin & Terry Funk & Cactus Jack & Owen Hart beat HHH & Roaddog & Billy Gunn & Savio Vega..
- March 9, 1998–RAW: Cactus Jack & Chainsaw Charlie defeated The Quebecers.
- March 17, 1998–RAW: Chainsaw Charlie defeated Billy Gunn by DQ.
- March 23, 1998–RAW: Cactus Jack & Chainsaw Charlie defeated The Quebecers (Jacques & Pierre) by DQ.
- March 29, 1998–WrestleMania 14: Cactus Jack & Terry Funk defeated the New Age Outlaws to win the Tag Team titles..
- ~~~This was a Dumpster match, but it was originally booked to be a Barbed Wire Match – the PPV people banned that..
- March 30,1998–RAW: The New Age Outlaws defeated Chainsaw Charlie & Cactus Jack to win the WWF Tag Team Titles.
World Wrestling Federation – Terry Funk:
- April 13, 1998–RAW: Terry Funk & Too Cold Scorpio defeated The Quebecers (Jacques & Pierre).
- April 20, 1998–RAW: Too Cold Scorpio & Terry Funk defeated The New Midnight Express by DQ.
- April 27, 1998–RAW: The Headbangers (Mosh & Thrasher) defeated Too Cold Scorpio & Terry Funk by DQ.
- May 4, 1998–RAW: Mick Foley defeated Terry Funk.
- May 11, 1998–RAW: Terry Funk & Too Cold Scorpio vs Kaientai ended in a No Contest.
- May 18, 1998–RAW: Terry Funk defeated Marc Mero.
- June 1, 1998–RAW: Mark Henry defeated Terry Funk.
- July 6, 1998–RAW: D’Lo Brown defeated Terry Funk.
- July 26, 1998–Fully Loaded: Faarooq & Scorpio defeated Bradshaw & Terry Funk..
- ~~~After the match, Bradshaw turned against Funk – and Funk departed the WWE shortly after..
FMW in Japan:
- November 23, 1999 – Pay Per View: Dory Jr & Terry Funk beat Yoshinori Sasaki & Naohiko Yamazaki..
World Championship Wrestling – WCW Commissioner:
- January 2000: Terry Funk resurfaced in World Championship Wrestling and is appointed WCW Commissioner..
- Terry Funk headed the “Old Age Outlaws,” a stable consisting of Larry Zbyszko, Paul Orndorff and Arn Anderson..
- January 10, 2000–Nitro: Terry Funk booked Jeff Jarrett in 3 different matches against George Steele, Tito Santana & Jimmy Snuka!
- January 16, 2000–Souled Out: Kevin Nash defeated Terry Funk in a hardcore match to become the new WCW commissioner.
World Championship Wrestling – Hardcore Terry Funk vs. Flair & Rhodes:
- January 24, 2000–WCW Nitro: Terry Funk defeated Bam Bam Bigelow in a hardcore match.
- January 31, 2000–WCW Nitro: Jeff Jarrett & Ron Harris & Don Harris defeated Sid Vicious & Terry Funk & Ric Flair.
- February 7, 2000–WCW Nitro: David Flair defeated Terry Funk in a I Quit match.
- February 14, 2000–WCW Nitro: Terry Funk defeated Lex Luger by Disqualification.
- February 20, 2000–Superbraw1 X: Ric Flair defeated Terry Funk in a Texas Death match.
- February 21, 2000–WCW Nitro: Ron & Don Harris defeated Terry Funk & Dustin Rhodes.
- March 13, 2000–WCW Nitro: Terry Funk defeated Brian Knobbs in a Hardcore match.
- March 19, 2000–Uncensored: Dustin Rhodes defeated Terry Funk in a Bullrope match.
- March 27, 2000–WCW Nitro: Terry Funk vs. Hugh Morrus ended in a No Contest.
World Championship Wrestling – WCW Hardcore Champion:
- April 16, 2000–Spring Stampede: Terry Funk defeated Norman Smiley to win the vacant WCW Hardcore Title.
- April 17, 2000–WCW Nitro: Terry Funk defeated The Wall to retain the WCW Hardcore Title.
- April 24, 2000–WCW Nitro: Terry Funk defeated Bam Bam Bigelow to retain the WCW Hardcore Title.
- May 7, 2000–Slamboree: Terry Funk defeated Norman Smiley & Ralphus in a handicap match to retain the WCW Hardcore Title.
- May 8, 2000–WCW Nitro: Terry Funk defeated Norman Smiley & Ralphus in a Handicap match to retain the WCW Hardcore Title.
- May 15, 2000–WCW Nitro: Terry Funk defeated The Filthy Animals in a Handicap match to retain the WCW Hardcore Title..
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Filthy Animals = Konnan & Rey Mysterio & Billy Kidman & Juventud Guerrera & Disco Inferno..
- June 5, 2000: Eric Bischoff defeated Terry Funk to win the WCW Hardcore title..
World Championship Wrestling – WCW United States Champion:
- September 22, 2000: Terry Funk defeated Lance Storm to win his 2nd United States title (1st was 15 years prior)..
- December 17, 2000–Starrcade: Terry Funk defeated Crowbar to win his second WCW Hardcore Title.
Middle Aged & Crazy:
- January 28, 2001 – AJPW Giant Baba Memorial Spectacular: Terry Funk & Atsushi Onita beat Giant Kamala 2 & Abdullah the Butcher..
- April 6, 2001 – Manati, Puerto Rico: Terry Funk defeated Super Crazy in a hardcore rules match..
- February 22, 2002 – XWF House Show: Terry Funk (Still crazy after all these years) defeats Greg Valentine in a bloody match..
- August 31, 2002 – XPW in Philadelphia: Shane Douglas defeats Terry Funk to retain the XPW Heavyweight title..
- ~~~Terry Funk needed 20 stitches to repair his arm in the hospital after the match..
- October 27, 2002 – AJPW PPV: Abdullah the Butcher & Terry Funk defeated Tarzan Goto & Tomoaki Honma..
- November 23, 2002–BANG: Dory Funk & Windsor defeated Rainman & Murder One with the help from Terry Funk.
- February 15, 2003 – 3PW: Terry Funk b Sabu..
- March 29, 2003: Terry Funk defeated Dusty Rhodes and Abdullah the Butcher in a “Last Man Standing” match..
- May 3, 2003 – 3PW: Terry Funk defeats Jerry Lawler in the main event..
- June 21, 2003 – 3PW: Terry Funk defeats Gary Wolf & Sandman in a 3-way to win the 3PW title!
- August 16, 2003 – 3PW: Justin Credible defeated Terry Funk to win the 3PW Heavyweight title!
- September 27, 2003: Terry Funk hosts a one-day training session for $75 at the Jersey All Pro Wrestling show in Bayonnne, NJ..
- September 27, 2003 – JAPW Funkin’ Homicide: Terry Funk pinned Homicide after a piledriver onto a steel chair!
- September 19, 2003 – MLW WAR GAMES: The Funkin Army (led by Terry Funk) beat The Extreme Horsemen (led by Steve Corino)..
- ~~~Funkin Army = Terry Funk/Sabu/Dr Death/Sandman || Extreme Horsemen = Corino/Diamond/Anderson/Credible/Barry Windham..
- September 20, 2003 – Ring of Honor: Terry Funk defeated CM Punk by DQ after Punk wouldn’t release the figure-four-leglock..
- February 4, 2004 – NWA^TNA: The Gathering (CM Punk & Julio Dinero) defeated Terry Funk & The Sandman..
- February 18, 2004 – NWA^TNA: Raven & Terry Funk defeated The Gathering (Julio Dinero & CM Punk) w/James Mitchell..
- ~~~James Mitchell tried to use a stun gun on Raven, but Terry Funk threw himself in front and took the shock himself!
- April 2004: Terry Funk and Sports Publishing have come to a verbal agreement to do an autobiography..
- November 13, 2004–FWA British Uprising: Terry Funk & Paul Burchill & Paul Travell b Drew McDonald & Raj Ghosh & Thunder..
- November 20, 2004: Eddie Steinblock (the promoter) defeated Terry Funk (bled heavily and put on a ‘show’) in Bremen, Germany..
- December 12, 2004–IWA Mid South: Ian Rotten & Terry Funk & Danny Daniels beat B.J. Whitmer & Steve Stone & Chris Candido..
- January 29, 2005 – WrestleReunion: America’s Most Wanted defeated Dory Funk & Terry Funk by DQ to retain the NWA Tag titles..
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This was Terry Funk’s official retirement match — this time it’s REAL! well for two months at least..
- April 2, 2005–World League Wrestling: Trevor Rhodes vs Brandon Bishop ended in a NO CONTEST with Mick Foley as referee..
- ~~~Trevor Rhodes & Brandon Bishop & Johnny Gold attacked Mick Foley until Terry Funk & Harley Race made the save!
- April 9, 2005–Carolina Championship Wrestling: Jeff Jarrett beat Dusty Rhodes to retain the NWA title with Jimmy Valiant as referee..
- ~~~Terry Funk interfered and whacked Dusty Rhodes with his book leading to Jeff Jarrett scoring the victory!
- May 7, 2005–Carolina Championship Wrestling: Dusty Rhodes defeated Terry Funk in a falls count anywhere bunkhouse match..
- June 10, 2005 – Hardcore Homecoming: Sabu defeated Terry Funk and Sandman in a 3-WAY No-ropes Barbed Wire match!
- ~~~Sabu took an unhealthy number of bumps into the barbed wire ripping his skin to shreds and covered with blood..
- ~~~Bill Alfonso got involved, pulling Shane Douglas into the wire, resulting in Francine attacking Alfonso!!
- ~~~The lights went out and Cactus Jack showed up and shoved a Barbed-wire Mr. Socko down Shane Douglas’ throat!
- ~~~Cactus Jack had a referees shirt on and counted the 1-2-3 as Terry Funk had Douglas pinned to eliminate Douglas..
- ~~~Sabu recovered and gave Terry Funk an Arabian Facebuster off a chair and Cactus Jack counted the 1-2-3!!
- ~~~Chants of “Terry!” and “Sabu!” and “Foley!” and “Thank You Shane!” and of course “ECW! ECW!” were heard..
- July 8, 2005–Xtreme Championship Wrestling: Terry Funk was signing autographs and was insulted by XCW Champion Eddie Atlas..
- August 4, 2005–Wrestle-One (debut show): Terry Funk & Mil Mascaras defeated Katsuhiko Nakajima & Tomoaki Honma..
- August 27, 2005–WrestleReunion: Dennis Condrey & Bobby Eaton & Stan Lane defeated Dory & Terry Funk & Mick Foley
- September 10, 2005–Wrestle Reunion: Dusty Rhodes vs Terry Funk ended in a No Contest with Mick Foley as referee..
- ~~~Funk turned heel on Foley saying it was the first time he was wrestling where he was getting paid less than the referee!
- November 4, 2005 – Hardcore Homecoming: Terry Funk was inducted into the Hardcore Hall of Fame..
- November 19, 2005–Tribute to Starrcade: Dustin Rhodes vs Terry Funk ended in a No Contest with Mick Foley as referee..
- December 3, 2005–Carolina Championship Wrestling: Dusty Rhodes defeated Terry Funk in an I Quit match inside a Cage..
World Wrestling Entertainment – The Return of ECW:
- May 15, 2006 – RAW: Mick Foley brought out his mentor Terry Funk, which quickly evolved into a verbal & physical confrontation..
- ~~~Terry Funk was there to stick up for ECW and to confront Mick Foley about why he turned on Tommy Dreamer the week before..
- May 22, 2006 – RAW: Mick Foley & Edge declared themselves Hardcore co-Champions only to be interrupted by Paul Heyman!
- ~~~Paul Heyman showed up and challenged Mick Foley & Edge to face Tommy Dreamer & Terry Funk at ECW One Night Stand..
- June 5, 2006 – RAW: Terry Funk and a group of ECW wrestlers attacked John Cena until WWE wrestlers made the save!
- June 7, 2006 – WWE vs ECW: Terry Funk was in a WWE vs ECW Battle Royal, won by The Big Show (who defected to ECW)..
- ~~~LATER: Edge (w/Mick Foley & Lita) defeated Tommy Dreamer w/Terry Funk in an Extreme Rules match when Lita interfered!
- ~~~~~Terry Funk had an intense brawl at ringside with Funk (wrapped in barbed wire) punching Foley’s head til it bled..
- June 11, 2006 – ECW One Night Stand: Mick Foley & Edge & Lita defeated Terry Funk (bloodbath) & Tommy Dreamer & Beulah..
- May 24, 2008–XPW A Cold Day In Hell: Raven & Johnny Webb defeated Khan Kussion & Homeless Jimmy (Terry Funk as referee).
- February 12, 2009 – TNA iMPACT: Mick Foley did a Hardore History 101 talking about his death match with Terry Funk in Japan..
- February 16, 2009–RAW: The company announced that Dory Jr. & Terry Funk will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame..
- February 2009: Dorothy Funk Culver, the mother of Dory Funk Jr. & Terry Funk, passed away at the age of 89..
- April 4, 2009–WWE Hall of Fame: The Funk Brothers were officially inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by Dusty Rhodes..
- April 5, 2009–WrestleMania 25: The entire WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2009 was introduced to the live crowd as a tribute..
- June 29, 2009–Legends of The Arena: Sandman & Sabu w/Bill Alfonso defeated Raven (w/Chastity) & Justin Credible (w/Jason)..
- ~~~The special guest referee was Terry Funk and Sandman’s two son’s interfered and got “revenge” for the old ECW storyline..
- August 9, 2009–JCW Bloodmania III: Viscera defeated 2 Tuff Tony in a loser leaves JCW match with Terry Funk as referee.
- September 19, 2009–IZW: Terry Funk defeated Jerry Lawler in a extreme rules match.
- January 4, 2010–New Japan Pro Wrestling: Terry Funk returned to Japan for an 8-man tag involving old foe Abdullah the Butcher..
- ~~~Terry & Manabu Nakanishi & Masahiro Chono & Riki Choshu beat Abdullah & Takashi Lizuka & Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano.
- May 15, 2010–Great North Wrestling: Kevin Nash defeated Hannibal with the help of special referee Terry Funk (65).
- ~~~Terry Funk suffered a ruptured eardrum during a pre-show press conference to hype the event in Thunder Bay, Ontario..
- January 29, 2011–Pro Wrestling Guerrilla: “Rowdy” Roddy Piper last eliminated Terry Funk to win a Legends Wrestle-Royale..
- June 5, 2011–2CW: Terry Funk defeated Slyck Wagner Brown to win the 2CW heavyweight title.
- August 12, 2011–JCW: Bob Orton and Roddy Piper defeated Terry Funk and Mick Foley.
- October 1, 2011–NEW: Jerry Lawler defeated Terry Funk in a no holds barred match.
- October 15, 2011–AWE: Tommy Dreamer defeated Terry Funk in a no disqualification match.
- October 27, 2013–AJPW: Masanobu Fuchi and Osamu Nishimura vs. Terry Funk and Dory Funk Jr. ended in a time limit draw.
- November 9, 2013–HOH 3: Terry Funk and Tommy Dreamer defeated Lance Storm and Sean Waltman.