- WWA (Los Angeles) World Tag Team titles w/Alberto Torres defeating El Mongol & Gorilla Monsoon (Febuary 9, 1966);
- NWA Amarillo Brass Knuckles title defeating ?????????? (October ??, 1967);
- NWA Amarillo Brass Knuckles title defeating ????????? (January 18, 1968);
- NWA Amarillo Brass Knuckles title defeating Kurt Von Brauner (May 30, 1968);
- NWA (World Class) American Tag Team titles w/Wahoo McDaniel won a tournament (June 27, 1969);
- NWA (World Class) American Tag Team titles w/Wahoo McDaniel defeating Baron Von Raschke & Dusty Rhodes (August ??, 1969);
- NWA Florida Brass Knuckles title defeating Jose Lothario (May 26, 1970);
- NWA Amarillo Brass Knuckles title defeating Bob Griffin (October 15, 1970);
- NWA (World Class) American Tag Team titles w/Toru Tanaka defeating Wahoo McDaniel & Johnny Valentine (July 19, 1971);
- NWA Atlantic Coast Tag Team titles w/Jerry Brisco defeating Ole & Gene Anderson (May 29, 1973);
- NWA Florida Heavyweight title defeating Frank Goodish (Bruiser Brody) (Febuary 4, 1976);
- NWA (Toronto) United States Heavyweight title defeating The Sheik (November 19, 1976);
- NWA Georgia Tag Team titles w/Mr Wrestling defeating Ole & Gene Anderson (April 29, 1977);
- NWA Georgia Tag Team titles w/Tommy Rich defeating Ole & Lars Anderson (March 31, 1978);
- NWA Tri State Brass Knuckles title defeating Stan Hansen (April 1, 1978);
- NWA Georgia Television title defeating Ole Anderson (May ??, 1978);
- NWA Georgia Tag Team titles w/Tony Atlas defeating Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson (June 23, 1978);
- CWA (Memphis) World Heavyweight title defeating ??????? (January ??, 1979);
- NWA Georgia Television title defeating Gene Anderson (January 6, 1979);
- ICW (Poffo) United States Heavyweight title defeating The Sheik (????, 1982);
- NWA (Georgia) National Tag Team titles w/Ole Anderson defeating Bill & Scott Irwin (January 11, 1985);
- Thunderbolt Patterson was a big star in southern wrestling promotions in the 1960s, 70s and 80s in the NWA and Georgia..
- Thunderbolt won multiple tag titles with partners such as Tony Atlas, Jerry (or “Gerald”) Brisco, and Tommy Rich..
- 1985: Thunderbolt & Ole Anderson were the NWA National tag team champs when Ole turned on him to join the IV Horsemen..
- ~~~Thunderbolt was the first wrestler ever double-crossed by the IV Horsemen..
- November 29, 2002–Peach State Wrestling: Thunderbolt Patterson cut a promo at the show saying he was deeply troubled by the misuse of women in today’s wrestling..
John Perin wrote: In 1969, while wrestling in the Ed Farhat Detroit Promotion, Thunderbolt Patterson used a male valet who went by the name of “Man Hamilton”. He interferred in some of Patterson’s matches. (This valet’s real name was Richard “Rick” Hamilton from the Cincinnati, Ohio area).