- WWF Kuwait Cup Winner (1997);
- IWA Puerto Rico Tag Team titles w/????? defeating ???? & ???? ();
In The Beginning:
- 1992–FMW: Tiger Jeet Singh & Tiger Ali Singh (debut) vs. Onita & Tarzan Goto in Japan..
World Wrestling Federation:
- April 21, 1997–Monday Night RAW: Tiger Ali Singh (debut) defeated Salvatore Sincere…
- Tiger Ali Singh disappeared and returned with a pompus heel character similar to “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase..
- ~~~Tiger Ali Singh was accompanied by his manservant “Babu” and tricked fans into doing humiliating acts for money..
- October 26, 1998 – RAW: Tiger Ali Singh vs The Godfather ended in a No Contest
- November 9, 1998 – RAW: Tiger Ali Singh defeated Al Snow.
- November 15, 1998 – HeAT: Val Venis defeated Tiger Ali Singh.
- November 23, 1998 – RAW: Tiger Ali Singh vs The Godfather ended in a No Contest.
- November 30, 1998 – RAW: Val Venis defeated Tiger Ali Singh by Disqualification.
- December 6, 1998 – HeAT: Tiger Ali Singh & Babu vs Kurrgan & Luna ended in a No Contest.
- December 7, 1998 – RAW: “Lethal Weapon” Steve Blackman defeated Tiger Ali Singh.
- December 14, 1998 – RAW: Tiger Ali Singh vs Gangrel fought ended in a No Contest.
- December 20, 1998 – HeAT: X-Pac defeated Tiger Ali Singh to retain the European Championship.
- January 17, 1999 – HeAT: Tiger Ali Singh defeated Gillberg (Duane Gill).
- February 14, 1999 – HeAT: Tiger Ali Singh vs Billy Gunn ended in a No Contest.
- February 20, 1999 – Shotgun Saturday Night: Viscera defeated Tiger Ali Singh.
- March 13, 1999 – Shotgun Saturday Night: Viscera defeated Tiger Ali Singh.
- March 28, 1999 – HeAT: Tiger Ali Singh teamed with Steve Blackman and participated in a Tag Team Battle Royal..
- 2000: Tiger Ali Singh became the manager of a tag team known as “Lo Down” consisting of D-Lo Brown & Chaz Warrington..
- July 2002: Tiger Ali Singh was officially released from the WWE.. what took so long?The Lawsuit:
- August 22, 2002: Tiger Ali Singh filed a lawsuit against WWE for a rib in 1999 where his turban was allegedly stuffed with garbage..
- ~~~Tiger Ali Singh claimed he was called a “taxi driver” by other WWE wrestlers..
- ~~~Tiger Ali Singh claimed WWE wanted to get out of his contract and harassed him, forced him to play an ethnic role..
- ~~~Tiger Ali Singh suffered a career ending injury in December when doing an outdoor match in the rain (in Puerto Rico)..
- ~~~Tiger Ali Singh is asking $7 million..
- ~~~Tiger Ali Singh’s father is asking for another $1 million in an arbitration case claiming WWE stopped paying his contract in 1999..
- ~~~~~Jerry McDevitt of WWE countered saying the contract allowed them to stop paying if they suffer a career ending injury..
- ~~~~~Jerry McDevitt said WWE wasn’t responsible for the injury because it occurred for another company..
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.