Wrestlers who The Time Traveler Managed:
Thrillseeker Terry Zeller
Sergeant Shultz 1&2
Steve Gator Wolf
Maniac Mark Mustang
Maniac Mike Gordon
Dirty the Clown
Heartstopper & Flatline
Zoltan the Great
The Grim Reaper
Mr. Cock A Doodle Doo
Mr. Bow Sow Wow
Cheif Crazy Horse
The Court Jester
Angels of Darkness
Angels of Desire
- His original name “Marcial Bovee”, was derived from the 70s porn-star Leslie Bovee and the Spanish bullfighter, Marcial Lalanda..
- Summer 1981: Marcial Bovee & Hans Mueller (Bobby Colt) caused at riot in Akron, Ohio, at the Firestone Union Hall..
- ~~~While working Dominic DeNucci; Made front of the Akron Beacon Journal Sports Page-..
- 1986: There was a myth Bovee had died, which enabled The Time Traveler to debut the new role, in front of the same audiences..
- ~~~He convinced the fans that he was a maniac with a split personality, long before Cactus Jack was doing this gimmick..
- The Time Traveler wrestled several matches over the years and won a handful of titles, usually as a fluke..
- ~~~The Time Traveler himself put it this way. “As a wrestler….I was a very good manager”..
- ~~~The Time Traveler’s last match in the ring as an actual wrestler place in 1998..
- The Time Traveler kept very little wrestling merchendise on himself or others, but..
- ~~~But he has a massive collection of bullfighting memoralbilia, film soundtracks, and stuffed hippos..
- ~~~He also writes books under his real name and various newspaper columns related to bullfighting in Spanish..
- The Time Traveler has held various offices in masonic lodges in both Arizona and Ohio..
- The Time Traveler name and routine did not come from Quandum leap as some believe, but from a little known film called “The Keep”..
- ~~~In the film, Scott Glenn, was this angel being sent down to battle a demon comments, “I am a traveler”..
- 1999: The Time Traveler retired from wrestling..
- 2003: The Time Traveler returned in a manager role in Ohio after years spent in the Southwestern USA and Mexican border..
- 2007: The Time Traveler hosts and narrates a documentary on the wrestling at the old Akron (Ohio) Armory. See this!
Time Treveler Trivia: On August 5, 2006, The Time Traveler missed a wrestling show in Alliance, Ohio, but covered it by playing up that he was “In Mexico,. fighting with Emiliano Zapata”. He then had t-shirts made with his photo, wearing a wide Mexican sombrero, with the slogan Time Traveler Mexican Tour 1900-2006!