- NWA (Southeastern) United States Junior Heavyweight title defeating Chic Donovan (October 1983);
- NWA (Georgia) National Tag Team titles w/Brad Armstrong defeating Ted Oates and Rip Rogers (November 4, 1984);
- NWA (Southeastern) United States Junior Heavyweight title defeating Ken Timbs (December 30, 1985);
- NWA (Southeastern) United States Junior Heavyweight title defeating Tom Prichard (March 21, 1986);
- NWA (Southeastern) United States Junior Heavyweight title defeating Tom Prichard (April 28, 1986);
- NWA (Southeastern) United States Junior Heavyweight title defeating Tom Prichard (May 28, 1986);
- UWF (Mid South) Tag Team titles w/Brad Armstrong defeating Rick Steiner and Sting (May 17, 1987);
- SMW (Smoky Mountain Wrestling) Beat the Champ Televison title defeating Night Stalker (Febuary 8, 1993);
- SMW (Smoky Mountain Wrestling) Beat the Champ Televison title defeating Juicy Johnny for vacant title (October 4, 1993);
- SMW (Smoky Mountain Wrestling) Beat the Champ Televison title defeating Chris Hamrick (May 2, 1994);
- February 15, 1987 – MoscaMania 2: Arn Anderson defeated Tim Horner in Hamilton, Ontario.
- Tim Horner formed a tag team with Brad Armstong, known as the “Lightning Express”.
- Tim Horner signed with WWF in late 1988 and wrestled many bouts until he left in later 1989.
- ~~~Although on televised matches he was used largely as a jobber in both singles and tag-team matches, at house shows he scored many wins, including victories over established stars such as Nikolai Volkoff and Boris Zhukov, as well as undercard wrestlers such as Danny Davis, Jose Estrada, Barry Horowitz, Jose Luis Rivera, Iron Mike Sharpe, Tom Magee, Steve Lombardi, and Johnny K-9 (Taras Bulba) and others.
- Tim Horner co-owned Smokey Mountain Wrestling with Jim Cornette before the two had a falling out.
- Tim Horner now owns a silk screen t-shirt company in Morristown, Tennessee.
- Tim Horner runs his own Independent shows from time to time in the Morristown area.
- May 14, 2004 – NACW TV Taping: Tim Horner defeated The Masked Superstar (Bill Eadie).
- July 17, 2004 – Iron Ring Wrestling: CC Ryder and Larry Zbyszko defeated Ricky Morton and Tim Horner.
- January 15, 2005 – Georgia Championship Wrestling: Sonny Siaki defeated Tim Horner.
- May 7, 2005 – Mark Curtis Memorial: Tim Horner and Cody Michaels defeated The Turbinators.
- August 19, 2005 – NWA Rocky Top: The Turbinators defeated Eddie Golden and Tim Horner.
- February 17, 2006 – New Generation Wrestling: Tim Horner and Brad Armstrong defeated Tom Prichard and Terry Taylor in 20 seconds
- February 18, 2006 – New Generation Wrestling: The Midnight Express (Eaton/Condrey) defeated Brad Armstrong and Tim Horner.
- October 26, 2006: Tim Horner was fired as a WWE Road Agent after only a short time with the company.