- Tony Lanza got his start as the photographer of Ben and Joe Wieder’s Magazine.
- Tony Lanza was the official photographer of the All Star, Grand Prix and International Wrestling promotion in Montreal.
- Tony Lanza began training in BodyBuilding before making the jump to professional wrestling in 1949.
- 1973: Tony Lanza retired from in-ring action, at the age of 53, and began training wrestlers.
- 1982: Tony Lanza had a tumor surgically removed from his head.
- Tony Lanza was probably the most respected and well known pro wrestling photographer of his era.
- January 20, 2005: Tony Lanza passes away at the age of 84 after a fall in his bathroom.