- Tony Lanza got his start as the photographer of Ben & Joe Wieder’s Magazine..
- Tony Lanza was the official photographer of the All Star, Grand Prix and International Wrestling promotion in Montreal..
- Tony Lanza began training in BodyBuilding before making the jump to professional wrestling in 1949..
- 1973: Tony Lanza retired from in-ring action, at the age of 53, and began training wrestlers..
- 1982: Tony Lanza had a tumor surgically removed from his head..
- Tony Lanza was probably the most respected and well known pro wrestling photographer of his era..
- January 20, 2005: Tony Lanza passes away at the age of 84 after a fall in his bathroom..