- AJPW All Asia Tag Team titles w/Samson Fuyuki defeating Mighty Inoue & Takashi Ishikawa (March 9, 1988);
- AJPW All Asia Tag Team titles w/Samson Fuyuki defeating Shinichi Nakano & Shunji Takano (September 15, 1988);
- AJPW All Asia Tag Team titles w/Samson Fuyuki defeating Dan Kroffat & Doug Furnas (October 20, 1989);
- AJPW (All Japan) World Tag Team titles w/Mitsuharu Misawa defeating Steve Williams & Terry Gordy (July 24, 1991);
- AJPW (All Japan) World Tag Team titles w/Mitsuharu Misawa won Real World Tag Tournament (December 4, 1992);
- AJPW (All Japan) World Tag Team titles w/Akira Taue defeating Steve Williams & Terry Gordy (May 20, 1993);
- AJPW (All Japan) Unified Triple Crown Heavyweight title defeating Steve Williams (October 22, 1994);
- AJPW (All Japan) World Tag Team titles w/Akira Taue defeating Kenta Kobashi & Mitsuharu Misawa (June 9, 1995);
- AJPW (All Japan) World Tag Team titles w/Akira Taue defeating Gary Albright & Stan Hanson (February 20, 1996);
- AJPW (All Japan) World Tag Team titles w/Akira Taue defeating Johnny Ace & Steve Williams (January 25, 1998);
- AJPW (All Japan) Unified Triple Crown Heavyweight title defeating Mitsuharu Misawa (May 1, 1998);
- AJPW (All Japan) Unified Triple Crown Heavyweight title defeating Mitsuharu Misawa (January 22, 1999);
- AJPW (All Japan) World Tag Team titles w/Akira Taue defeating Yoshihiro Takayama & Takao Ohmori [Tournament] (June 9, 2000);
- AJPW (All Japan) Unified Triple Crown Heavyweight title defeating Keiji Mutoh (February 24, 2002);
- AJPW (All Japan) Unified Triple Crown Heavyweight title defeating Shinjiro Ohtani [Tournament] (September 6, 2003);
- AJPW (All Japan) World Tag Team titles w/Taiyo Kea defeating Roz & Suwama for vacant titles (February 17, 2007);
- Toshiaki Kawada is considered one of the toughest wrestlers in the history of Japanese wrestling..
- November 1985: Toshiaki Kawada was sent to North America by All Japan to gain experience before making it big in Japan..
- ~~~Fred Behrend’s Texas All-Star Wrestling, Stu Hart’s Stampede Wrestling and Frank Valois’ International Wrestling..
- ~~~Japanese Force (Toshiaki Kawada & Hiromichi Fuyuki) had a feud with American Force (Paul Diamond & Shawn Michaels)..
- September 6, 2003: Toshiaki Kawada won the Triple Crown at Budokan Hall, beating Shinjiro Otani in the four-man tournament finals..
- ~~~Shinjiro Otani beat Satoshi Kojima and Toshiaki Kawada beat The Gladiator (Mike Awesome) in first round matches..
- January 4, 2004 – Z1 Hustle-1: Toshiaki Kawada defeated Mark Coleman..
- March 7, 2004 – Z1 Hustle-2: Mark Coleman & Kevin Randleman defeated Shinya Hashimoto & Toshiaki Kawada..
- May 8, 2004 – Z1 Hustle-3: Toshiaki Kawada defeated Mick Foley to retain the Triple Crown..
- July 25, 2004 – Z1 Hustle-4: Giant Silva & Psycho the Death (Psycho Simpson) defeated Toshiaki Kawada & Hiro Yokoi..
- November 13, 2004–New Japan: Toshiaki Kawada & Naoya Ogawa beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Hiroshi Tanahashi..
- March 2005: Toshiaki Kawada, 40, announced that he was leaving All Japan Pro Wrestling after 25 years..
- May 29, 2005–AJPW: Toshiaki Kawada defeated Shuji Kondo..
- September 20, 2004–HUSTLE 5: The Monster C (Steve Corino) & Mark Coleman defeated Hiro Yokoi & Toshiaki Kawada
- October 8, 2005–New Japan PPV: Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Yoji Anjo & Toshiaki Kawada..
- October 23, 2004–HUSTLE 6: Toshiaki Kawada & Riki Choshu defeated The Monster C & Monsieur De Barbarossa
- February 11, 2005–HUSTLE 7: Toshiaki Kawada defeated Wataru Sakata
- March 18, 2005–HUSTLE 8: Naoya Ogawa beat Toshiaki Kawada (However, Kawada was awarded the win by the Judges.)
- May 10, 2005–HUSTLE 9: Naoya Ogawa & Shinjiro Ohtani & Toshiaki Kawada beat Mark Coleman & Giant Silva & Yoji Anjoh
- July 13, 2005–HUSTLE 10: Yoji Anjoh/King Giraffa/Bruno Hercules/Yinling beat Toshiaki Kawada/Taichi Ishikari/Masato Tanaka
- July 15, 2005–HUSTLE 11: Shinjiro Ohtani & Toshiaki Kawada beat Yinling & Fujin and Raijin (later declared a no contest)
- September 10, 2005–HUSTLE 12: Yinling and Fujin and Raijin defeated Toshiaki Kawada and Naoya Ogawa
- October 30, 2005–HUSTLE 13: Naoya Ogawa & Shinjiro Ohtani & Taichi Ishikari beat Raijin & Fujin & Toshiaki Kawada
- HustleMania–November 3, 2005: Shinjiro Ohtani/Naoya Ogawa/Razor Ramon Hard Gay beat Yoji Anjoh/Yinling/Toshiaki Kawada
- November 23, 2005–U-STYLE Axis: Toshiaki Kawada defeated Mikhail Illoukhine…..
- December 25, 2005–HUSTLE: Toshiaki Kawada defeated Taichi Ishikari ..
- March 5, 2006–HUSTLE 14: Toshiaki Kawada defeated Kenzo Suzuki..
- March 12, 2006–HUSTLE 15: Yoshihiro Tajiri & Razor Ramon HG defeated Toshiaki Kawada & Kenzo Suzuki in Nagoya, Japan..
- April 20, 2006–HUSTLE 16: New-Ling Sama/Kawada/Yoji Anjoh/Giant Vabo/Sodom beat Naoya Ogawa/Ohtani/Tajiri/Razor/Erica ..
- May 13, 2006–HUSTLE 17: Ryoji Sai and Wataru Sakata beat Kohei Sato and Toshiaki Kawada
- June 17, 2006–HustleAid: Tajiri and Shinjiro Ohtani beat Toshiaki Kawada and New-Ling Sama
- July 9, 2006–HUSTLE 18: Tajiri and Naoya Ogawa beat The M-Peranza and Toshiaki Kawada
- October 6, 2006–HUSTLE 19: Razor Ramon Hard Gay/Naoya Ogawa/New-Ling Sama defeated Toshiaki Kawada/Sodom/Gomorah..
- October 9, 2006–HUSTLE 20: Ogawa/RR-HG/New-Ling Sama/Ohtani/Tajiri beat Kawada/Tenryu/Kohei Sato/Giant Vabo/Monster C..
- November 23, 2006–HustleMania 2: Naoya Ogawa & Tajiri & New-Ling Sama beat Yoji Anjoh & Caiya & Toshiaki Kawada
- March 30, 2007: Keiji Muto defeated Toshiaki Kawada to win the 2007 Champion Carnival Tournament..
- ~~~Kawada beat Satoshi Kojima while Muto beat Taiyo Kea to reach the finals held at Korkuen Hall..
- April 22, 2007–All Japan Pro Wrestling: Vampiro defeated Toshiaki Kawada at Korakuen Hall ..
- April 30, 2007–All Japan Pro Wrestling: Toshiaki Kawada & Taiyo Kea defeated The Great MUTA & Vampiro
Masanori Horie wrote: Toshiaki Kawada was sent to North America for a year from November 1985. He had gained experience as a pro wrestler in Fred Behrend’s Texas All-Star Wrestling (San Antonio, TX), Stu Hart’s Stampede Wrestling (Calgary), and Frank Valois’ International Wrestling (Montreal).
Kawada and Hiromichi Fuyuki, as “Japanese Force” had a feud with “American Force” (Paul Diamond & Shawn Michaels) for the USA Tag Team title in San Antonio,TX, where Ted DiBiase, Chavo Guerrero, Big Bubba (Tugboat/Typhoon/Shockmaster), Austin Idol, Al Madril, and Billy Travis were headliners.
Kawada was billed as “Kio Kawata from Seoul,South Korea” in Stampede Wrestling for a very short time around June 1986. He was under adverse circumstances, and rarely has he talked about his days in American/Canadian wrestling.
Perhaps that was his hardest time in his career. However, these experiences certainly brought him up stronger and tougher.