- Trina Michaels is a is a semi-retired porn star trying to get involved in professional wrestling.
- Trina Michaels has worked for professional wrestling companies Xtreme Pro Wrestling (XPW) as a manager. She also worked for Women’s Extreme Wrestling (WEW), Naked Women’s Wrestling League (NWWL), PWA, SCP and AWS.
- Dave Meltzer wrote: Trina Michaels was upset that she wasn’t nominated for crossover star of the year in the porn industry when the 2012 AVN awards nominations came out. She wrote, “Congrats to the AVN 2012 nominees, but I’m not surprised my name didn’t make the ‘cross over star’ list. I’d LOVE to know what these `stars’ did this year to be nominated for CROSSOVER besides sleep w/Charlie Sheen! Apparently being on a PAY-PER-VIEW for Dragon Gate and going through a table for Lucha Las Vegas didn’t qualify me as ‘crossover.’ Unlike porn, you can’t just walk into wrestling and have a spot at the top. You have to EARN it I don’t know too many spoiled porn princesses that would drive 3 hours one way to work a show for FREE!
- April 5, 2013 – EVOLVE 19: Arik Cannon defeated Scott Reed (w/Caleb Konley, Larry Dallas, and Trina Michaels).
- June 22, 2014 – Lucha: Melissa Coates defeated Trina Michaels.
- August 9, 2014 – FIP: Jonny Vandal w/Trina Michaels defeated Joss Hess and Rhett Giddins in a 3-way match.