- Akeem and The Big Bossman formed a tag team and call themselves “Twin Towers” and are managed by Slick.
- January 7, 1989 – SNME: Hulk Hogan beat Akeem by Disqualifiction.
- February 3, 1989 – The Main Event II: Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage beat Akeem and Big Boss Man.
- April 2, 1989 – Wrestlemania V: The Twin Towers defeated The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty).
- May 27, 1989 – SNME: Hulk Hogan defeated The Big Bossman w/Slick in a “Steel Cage” match to retain the WWF title!
- August 28, 1989 – Summerslam: Jim Duggan and Demolition defeated Andre the Giant and The Twin Towers.
- Late 1989: The Twin Towers break up and the Big Bossman turns face, Akeem however is phased out of the WWF.
- April 1, 1990 – Wrestlemania VI: The Big Bossman defeated Akeem.
- April 28, 1990 – SNME: Big Boss Man beat Akeem by disqualification.
Check out the profiles of Akeem and Big Boss Man for additional career updates: