- NWA (Mid America) World Tag Team titles w/Dennis Hall defeating Karl & Kurt von Brauner (????, 1971);
- AWA Southern Tag Team titles w/Terry Sawyer defeating Phil Hickerson & Dennis Condrey (February 19, 1978);
- NWA National Tag Team titles w/Ted DiBiase defeating Terry Gordy & Michael Hayes (January 26, 1981);
- CWA (South Dakota) Heavyweight title (as The Convict) defeating Sioux Warrior (June 21, 1983);
- CWA (South Dakota) Tag Team titles (as The Convict) w/The Felon defeating Indian Outlaws (July 3, 1983);
- AWA Southern Tag Team titles w/Jerry Lawler defeating M.O.D Squad (June 23, 1986);
- AWA Southern Tag Team titles w/Cousin Junior defeating Roger Smith & Don Bass (August 30, 1986);
- CWA (Tennessee) Super Heavyweight title defeating Goliath (November 17, 1986);
- CWA (Tennessee) Super Heavyweight title Awarded (May ??, 1988);
In The Beginning:
- Late 1965: The Convict won the Mid America Heavyweight Championship in Columbus, Ohio..
- June 21, 1983: The Convict defeated The Sioux Warrior for the CWA Heavyweight title in Rapid City, South Dakota..
- 1983: The Convict teamed up with “The Felon” known as “Felonious Assault” or “The Convicts” managed by The Alchemist..
- July 3, 1983: Felonious Assault (The Convict & The Felon) defeated The Indian Outlaws to win the CWA Tag Team titles..
- August 22, 1983: The Indian Outlaws defeated The Convict & The Felon by DQ to win back the CWA Tag Team titles..
- *The Felon was played by a guy named Jeff Petit and the Indian Outlaws were Sioux Warrior & Lakota Joe Chaska..Memphis:
- Stan Frazier hit the big time out in Memphis with Jerry Jarrett & Jerry Lawler as “Plowboy”..
- Stan Frazier was repackaged many times with new names like Giant Rebel, Lone Ranger, Kamala II, Giant Hillbilly & Tiny Frazier..
- Stan Frazier also worked in Los Angeles as the Masked Convict and he took that gimmick to Japan where he feuded with Giant Baba..World Wrestling Federation:
- Stan Frazier was picked up by the World Wrestling Federation and billed as Hillbilly Jim’s “Uncle Elmer”..
- ~~~Hillbilly Jim, Uncle Elmer, Cousin Luke & Cousin Junior made up the Hillbilly Family..Retirement:
- Stan Frazier ran his own small independent promotion and trained wrestlers, one of his pupils was Bob “Hardcore” Holly..
- July 1, 1992: Stan Frazier passed away at the age of 61 and buried in Biloxi, Mississippi..
Dale Pierce wrote:
One of the funniest angles in Tennessee came when Plowboy lost his prized rooster to the Jimmy Hart stable. On the next television showing, Jimmy Hart, along with The Heartbreakers and others, came on with a tray of fried chicken they claimed was the rooster and ate it in front of the crowd. Some fans were actually crying, buying the whole routine.
A hand-made fan’s sign left behind at a Phoenix show, picked up by one of the wrestlers as the ring was being torn down and passed about after the arena cleared out, provoked great laughter. The sign said, “Uncle Elmer is the Only Uncle Of Wrestling.” The sheer nonsense of the proclamation provoked much laughter among the ring crew and the wrestlers..
Robert Louis Howell wrote:
Stan Frazier appeared as Big Tex under his ‘Convict’ mask and was managed by The Assassins. The ‘Big Tex’ bit was a dig at the Professional’s protege Tex MacKenzie as the Super Pro (Protege) was a dig at the pro. The Assassins were careful not to infringe on trademarks as they had successfully sued Mario Galento over the name of his Super Assassins. (Later Super Assailants) — The Assassins allegedly traded Paul Demarco to Homer Odell in exchange for Big Tex and The Super Protege (Bogni).. Frazier and Bogni teamed for some matches without great success. Losing to The Professional and his Protege Tex Mackenzie. After The Assassins turned on Frazier, he and Bogni wrestled each other still under the masks..