- July 1987: Paul Roma and Jimmy Powers were teamed up as jobbers, and were later given the name “The Young Stallions”.
- The Young Stallions finally got their first win as a team against Kamala and Sika via count out.
- ~~~But after the match, Kamala ended up doing a top rope splash to both Paul Roma and Jim Powers.
- The Young Stallions used the song “Crank It Up” by Jimmy Hart for their entrance music.
- October 3, 1987 – SNME: The Young Stallions defeated WWF Tag Team champions, the Hart Foundation, in a non-title match!
- November 26, 1987 – Survivor Series: The Young Stallions were survivors along with the Killer Bees in their match.
- ~~~Team #1: The British Bulldogs, The Rougeau Brothers, The Young Stallions, The Killer Bees and Strike Force.
- ~~~Team #2: Demolition, The Hart Foundation, The Bolshiviks, The Islanders, The Dream Team II.
- ~~~Jimmy Hart claimed they stole it from him, since he had plans to let the Hart Foundation use it as THEIR entrance.
- January 24, 1988 – Royal Rumble: The Islanders (Haku and Tama) defeated The Young Stallions in 2 straight falls.
- March 27, 1988 – Wrestlemania 4: Paul Roma and Jim Powers both participated in the 20-Man Invitational Battle Royal.
- November 24, 1988 – Survivor Series: The Powers of Pain Team defeated The Demolition Team in a Survivor Series match.
- ~~~Team #1: The Powers of Pain, The Young Stallions, The Rockers, The British Bulldogs, The Hart Foundation.
- ~~~Team #2: Demolition, The Brain Busters, The Bolshiviks, The Rougeau Brothers, The Conquitadors.
- November 26, 1988 – SNME: The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers (Jacques and Raymond) defeated The Young Stallions.
- Late 1988: The Young Stallions started having problems after being defeated by Demolition.
- The Young Stallions eventually split up, briefly feuded, Jim Powers went back to jobbing, and Paul Roma turned heel.
Check out the profiles of Jim Powers and Paul Roma for career updates: