Online World of Wrestling News Bits.
June 4, 2002 - By Brad Dykens
- THE NEWS:
- There was an incident at Bert Prentice's USA Wrestling show in Nashville backstage involving Jim Cornette and Ed Ferrara which was not an angle. Ferrara went to shake Cornette's hand, and Cornette started telling him off about insulting his friend Jim Ross with his mocking of Ross on both WWF and WCW TV (Oklahoma character pretending to have Bells Palsy). Cornette spit in Ferrara's eye before the altercation was broken up backstage. Ferrara asked what was that for, and Cornette said, that it was for JR.
- Jerry Jarrett's NWA-TNA (Total Nonstop Action) is getting ready to open its doors.. Signing Ken Shamrock, Brian Christopher, Buff Bagwell, Scott Hall, Jerry Lynn, AJ Styles, Mike Tenay, Ed Ferarra, Francine, Bobcat and many other Wrestlig stars.. Click Here For Info.
- Jamie Knoble, Shannon Moore, Shelton Benjamin, Prototype, Victoria, Rob Conway & The Island Boyz will all work matches at WWE House Shows this month..
- Edge will be sidelined for a few weeks after seperating his shoulder in that incredible Cage match on Smackdown in Calgary.. Click Here For Results.
- Mick Foley made a recent appearance at an Ohio Valley Wrestling event, acting as special guest referee in the main event.. Click Here For Results.
- The Ultimate Warrior (remember him?) says he had talked with NWA-Total Nonstop Action (Jerry Jarrett) and only recently decided against going because of their creative direction. My question is this, is there a creative direction that would make this idiot happy?.
If you have any comments, reactions, rebuttles or thoughts on this column, feel free to send them to the email below,
If your email is intelligently written, they will be posted underneath this messege..
We at OnlineWorldofWrestling want to promote all points of view, and that includes YOURS.
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.