Former WWE Creative Writer Chris DeJoseph better known as Big Dick Johnson on WWE TV, has published a new column at PWMania.com. DeJoseph reveals 30 “big” predictions for Sunday’s WWE WrestleMania XXX. He predicts CM Punk will not be at WrestleMania, Daniel Bryan will defeat Triple H, the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal winner, Undertaker maintaining his steak and more.
Here are some excerpts from his article:
– A Heel will win this match. ADR is due for a big win and would be a great heel to carry this trophy and brag about it.
* The Three Surprise Entrants in the Battle Royal will be…Hacksaw Jim Duggan
, Jerry the King Lawler, and Roddy Piper.
– Sorry to disappoint you. At least it’s better than the Royal Rumble.
* The Undertaker will go 22-0.
– Like anyone believes a part time guy like Brock is going to get that kind of rub. Rest in Peace.
– Triple H
gets heat on Bryan after the match. Stacking the odds against the hero.
* CM Punk will NOT appear at WrestleMania.
– Although he may appear off camera.