In The Beginning:
- Axl & Ian Rotten first teamed up as the Bad Breed in the Global Wrestling Federation..
Extreme Championship Wrestling – The Rotten Brothers:
- October 1, 1993–NWA Bloodfest: Ian & Axl Rotten defeated Chad Austin & Todd Shaw..
- ~~~Later in the show, Bad Company (Paul Diamond & Pat Tanaka) defeated Ian & Axl Rotten..
- October 2, 1993–NWA Bloodfest 2: Ian & Axl Rotten b Don E. Allen & Chad Austin..
- ~~~Later, The Public Enemy defeated Ian & Axl Rotten and Bad Company in a “Triangle Steel Cage” match..
- November 13, 1993–November to Remember: Johnny Hotbody & Tony Stetson beat Ian & Axl Rotten to retain the Tag Team titles..
- July 16, 1994–Heat Wave: Axl & Ian Rotten defeated Rockin’ Rebel & Hack Meyers..
- Ian & Axl Rotten jobbed to Public Enemy many times however were able to get 2 wins against them..
- ~~~One of the Bad Breed’s victories over Public Enemy came at a Charity show outside of ECW..
- ~~~The other was accidental because Paul Heyman jokingly told Rocco Rock that they were going to lose..
- ~~~~~Rocco Rock took this serious so the Public Enemy lost to Ian Rotten & Axl Rotten..
- ~~~~~When it was done, The Rottens were announced as #1 contenders and you could hear Heyman in the back yell “What?!”..
- ~~~When the 2 teams got to the back Heyman asked what happened and Rocco Rock reminded Heyman of what he said earlier..
- ~~~Heyman said it was a joke and this angered Ian Rotten & Axl Rotten who wondered why it was such a joke for them to win..
- November 5, 1994–November to Remember: The Pitbulls (#1 & #2) defeated Axl & Ian Rotten..Extreme Championship Wrestling – The Rotten Feud:
- February 4, 1995–Double Tables: Ian Rotten defeated Axl Rotten..
- April 8, 1995–Three Way Dance: Axl Rotten defeated Ian Rotten in a “Hair vs Hair” match..
- April 15, 1995–Hostile City Showdown: Axl Rotten defeated Ian Rotten in a “Barbed Wire Baseball Bat” match..
- July 1, 1995–Hardcore Heaven: Axl Rotten defeated Ian Rotten in a “Taipei Death” match..
- July 15, 1995–Heat Wave: The Sandman defeated Axl Rotten to retain the ECW World Television title..
- November 18, 1995–November to Remember: Axl Rotten defeated J.T. Smith..
- January 5, 1996–House Party: Rob Van Dam defeated Axl Rotten..Other:
- November 27, 2003 – IWA: Mid South: Ian & Axl Rotten defeated JC Baily & “Spyder” Nate Webb..
- June 10, 2005 – Hardcore Homecoming: The Gangstinators (New Jack & Kronus) had a bloody brawl with The Bad Breed (Axl & Ian)..
- ~~~This was not an official match, just pure unadulturated violence!!!!! | New Jack cut his usual promo after the match…
- February 18, 2006–IWA Mid South: The Iron Saints defeated The Bad Breed (Ian & Axl Rotten) in a Barbed Wire Match..
- March 17, 2007–Pro Wrestling Unplugged: Gary Wolf & The Blue Meanie defeated Ian Rotten & Axl Rotten….