Wrestling Professor Quiz #49 (Monday, May 29, 2006)
This Quiz was created by The Wrestling Professor from ArmpitWrestling.com..
This Contest is NOW CLOSED and will be archived for the purposes of simple fun.
Answers can be found BELOW. Good Luck.
1. He trained Ric Flair, Rick Steamboat, and the Iron Sheik. He's an AWA icon and was inducted to the WWE Hall of Fame this year. Name him.
2. This Japanese man helped train Hulk Hogan, Ron Simmons, and Lex Luger. He also managed the Great Muta in the NWA and once managed Ric Flair. Name him.
3. He trained Mick Foley and Shane Douglas. Read your Foley books or use Google, and name this man.
4. He helped train Chyna and HHH. Name him.
5. He trained several notable people, and the biggest star among them at this moment is Edge. Name this former NWA world champion whose brother is headlining the next ECW PPV.
6. What is the nickname of the training "room" used by Stu Hart to train several people back in the '80s and '70s?
7. He helped train his nephew, Sabu. Name him.
-Verne Gagne trained Flair, Steamboat, and Iron Sheik.
-Hiro Matsuda trained Hogan, Simmons, Luger.
-Dominic Denucci trained Foley and Douglas.
-Killer Kowalski helped train HHH and Chyna.
-Dory Funk Jr. trained Edge.
-Stu Hart used the "dungeon."
-Sabu was trained by the original Sheik.
The Wrestling Professor