The Original Minnesota Wrecking Crew:
- Ole Anderson teamed with his ‘brother’ Gene Anderson to form the original Minnesota Wrestling Crew..
- Ole & Gene Anderson were only billed as brothers because of their ressemblance, the were not related in real life..
- April 1970: Ole & Gene Anderson captured the Mid-Atlantic Tag Team titles..
- 1973: Ole & Gene Anderson recaptured the Mid-Atlantic Tag Team titles..
- May 31, 1974: Ole & Gene Anderson beat Robert Fuller & “Bullet” Bob Armstrong for the Georgia Tag Team titles..
- 1973: Ole & Gene Anderson beat Tim Woods & Harley Race to win the Georgia Tag Team titles again..
- 1975: Ole & Gene Anderson became the first NWA (Mid-Atlantic) World Tag Team champions..
- Ole & Gene Anderson continued to bounce back and forth between Georgia and the Mid-Atlantic areas..
- December 25, 1976: Ric Flair & Greg Valentine defeated Ole & Gene Anderson for the Mid-Atlantic titles in a Steel Cage match..
- 1977: Ole & Gene Anderson were suddenly transformed into “fan favorites”..
- Ole, Gene & Wahoo McDaniel feuded with Ric Flair, Greg Valentine & Blackjack Mulligan..
- Ole & Gene Anderson returned to Georgia and went on to win four more Georgia Tag Team championships..
- May, 1977: Ole & Gene Anderson defeated Ric Flair & Greg Valentine to win their 4th World Tag Team title..
- ~~~Ric Flair & Greg Valentine eventually regained the title belts by defeating The Andersons..
- Gene Anderson’s health problems led to his retirement..
Minnesota Wrecking Crew Reunion:
- Ole Anderson & Dusty Rhodes took on The Assassins in a Cage match with Gene Anderson & Ivan Koloff as special guest referees..
- ~~~Ole & Gene BOTH turned on Dusty leaving him open to a 5-1 beating inside the cage in one of the biggest swerves in history!
- May 1, 1981: Ole & Gene (out of retirement) went back to the Carolinas and won one more World Tag Team Championship together..
- Gene Anderson went into permanent retirement soon after, thus vacating the titles..
The NEW Minnesota Wrecking Crew:
- July 6, 1985 – Great American Bash: Ole & Arn Anderson defeated Buzz Sawyer & Dick Slater..
- November 28, 1985 – Starrcade: Ole & Arn Anderson defeated Wahoo McDaniel & Billy Jack Haynes..
- July 5, 1986 – Great American Bash: Ole & Arn Anderson defeated Sam Houston & Nelson Royal..
- July 26, 1986 – Great American Bash: The RockNRoll Express vs Ole & Arn Anderson ended in a DRAW..
- November 27, 1986 – Starrcade: The RockNRoll Express defeated Ole & Arn Anderson in a Steel Cage match to retain the Tag titles..
- The Andersons became members of the original version of the Four Horsemen with Ole eventually being replaced by Tully Blanchard..
- 1989: Ole Anderson returns as the manager and spokesperson for the Four Horsemen..
- February 6, 1990 – The Clash: Ric Flair & Arn & Ole Anderson defeated Dragon Master & Buzz Sawyer & Great Muta in a CAGE..